Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru (3000 Views)

'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / A Thread For Catholics / Scripture Library: Scriptures from the Bible and their meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: What? You don't believe in d grace of our lord jesus christ? @obadiah
I BELIEVE IN GRACE. HOWEVER GRACE IS FOR THE ELECT. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD. HE CAME FOR THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THE ELECT TO GET THEM READY FOR THE FIRST SEAL SO AS TO GATHER THE SECOND FRUITS FROM AMONGST THE GENTILE NATIONS. HE HAD TO SAVE THEM FROM THE WORLD FIRST SO THAT THEY WONT BE SCARED AND GETTING KILLED BY THE GENTILES ( WHO ARE BEASTS OF THE FIELD ) WHILE THEY GO AROUND TO HARVEST THEM FOR THE SECOND FRUIT
LUKE 1 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us
74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,;
<<<<<< THE ELECT TALKING
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
LET ME PUT AN END TO ALL THAT GRACE FOR EVERYBODY NONSENSE
ROMANS 11 VS 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace <<< A REMNANT ( THE ELECT ) CHOSEN ACCORDING TO THE ELECTION OF GRACE. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD. A REMNANT. THE ELECT. GOSHEN TAKE NOTE
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
I will deal with your post in few hours.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360: I will deal with your post in few hours.
YOU AINT DEALING WITH NOTHING. IT DONT TAKE THAT LONG TO TYPE OUT YOUR RESPONSE. 2 MINUTES MAX. wink
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: YOU AINT DEALING WITH NOTHING. IT DONT TAKE THAT LONG TO TYPE OUT YOUR RESPONSE. 2 MINUTES MAX. wink

I'm at work mehn. Believe me, I will deal with you in 3 hours from now.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm at work mehn. Believe me, I will deal with you in 3 hours from now.
I SUPPOSE YOU GOTTA RENDER UNTO BLOOMBERG WHAT IS BLOOMBERGS AND UNTO THE LORD WHAT IS THE LORDS wink
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
comedy central

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: I SUPPOSE YOU GOTTA RENDER UNTO BLOOMBERG WHAT IS BLOOMBERGS AND UNTO THE LORD WHAT IS THE LORDS wink

Yes you right on this one, that's the reason I said I will deal with you after work. 1 he 30 minutes more to get off for the day.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Actually he isnt MostHigh. I used to think he was and once accused him of it too. Until I stumbled on an earlier thread were their view seem to differ a bit and they were arguing about the difference. Although one quickly conceded to the other, I think the one did so because they both know they are alone in this section of NL and they need each other to spread and perpetuate their delusion; some sort of mutual infection. Since then I have noticed they dont agree on everything so they have to be different people.
At least that is what I hope is happening or else this MostHigh/Obadiah777 phenomenon has got to be the worst case of schizophrenia I have yet seen; a kind that continues even on an electronic platform like the internet.
I actually prefer the schizophrenia. I cringe just thinking that there are more people like Obadiah out there. It gives me goosebumps. grin

The ledgend continues......

Where 2 or 3 are gathered I am there

The Torah says the majority is on the losing Side.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360:

We all know you will always come out to support your #2 I.D even if he makes heretic statements and you just proved that. I will deal with both of you to the end of this thread.

The head lawless son of the lawless father, welcome back

From all I have seen and heard your disciples have really missed you

But nothing has changed you and your kind shall still be ruled with a ROD OF IRON

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360:

We all know you will always come out to support your #2 I.D even if he makes heretic statements and you just proved that. I will deal with both of you to the end of this thread.

Like the brother has intimated before to those who prefer literal translations there is no problem the message is still the same. All is salvation

The allegorical interpretations also have the same result only difference is further mysteries are revealed which is just what the brother is trying to do.

Remember the masters caution not to feed your pearls to swine lest they turn round and rend you to pieces?

We thank the most high God for the internet.

INTERNET FOR THE ELECT!

2 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by sylve11: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360:

Yes he is. Haven't you noticed something?

hmmm. cool
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by sylve11: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ Obidiiah, u still havent grant me my request o. pls search for that thread for me, pls. cool

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by okeyxyz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Actually he isnt MostHigh. I used to think he was and once accused him of it too. Until I stumbled on an earlier thread were their view seem to differ a bit and they were arguing about the difference. Although one quickly conceded to the other, I think the one did so because they both know they are alone in this section of NL and they need each other to spread and perpetuate their delusion; some sort of mutual infection. Since then I have noticed they dont agree on everything so they have to be different people.
At least that is what I hope is happening or else this MostHigh/Obadiah777 phenomenon has got to be the worst case of schizophrenia I have yet seen; a kind that continues even on an electronic platform like the internet.
I actually prefer the schizophrenia. I cringe just thinking that there are more people like Obadiah out there. It gives me goosebumps. grin

grin grin grin
I talk am?? Obadiah the doctrine terrorist. The most feared entity on Nairaland. And if that's not enough terror: He's always high on some (bottled) spirit, vegetable or powder, just like the nigerian riot police, ever trigger happy. This one na Double portion terror grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 1:14am On Jul 14, 2013
obadiah777: OK NOW I GOT TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION COMPREHENSIVELY. SO WHAT IT IS YOU ARE THINKING IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING. LETS START WITH VERSE 35

35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. PHILIP START TELLING HIM ABOUT JESUS

Here I come!

You should have started your explanation from verse 26 of Acts chapter 8 and therein I start from:

26And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.

27And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

28Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.

29Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.

30And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

32The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

33In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

34And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

35Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

So what do we have here? An eunuch reading from the book of prophet Isaiah and doesn't know\understand the prophetic meaning of the SCRIPTURES he was reading; asking Phillip if that prophet Isaiah was talking about himself or someone else. Phillip then explained the prophetic scriptures that it was talking about Jesus, verse 34-35 using the same SCRIPTURES THE EUNUCH WAS READING.

obadiah777:

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? AND AS THEY WENT FURTHER INTO SCRIPTURES THEY CAME UPON A CERTAIN SCRIPTURE, AND THE EUNUCH SAID 'SEE THIS SCRIPTURE HERE, WHAT PREVENTS ME FROM UNDERSTANDING IT ?'

When did "as they went on their way" became "as they went further into scriptures"? Do you have scriptures that parallels or converts "as they went their way" INTO "as they went further into scriptures"? When the eunuch was reading scriptures, THE BIBLE MADE IT CLEAR NOT SPEAKING IN TONGUES THAT HE WAS READING SCRIPTURES FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH THE PROPHET and as they went there way...that is, going further in their journey, they came unto a certain water no longer scriptures because scriptures had ALREADY BEING EXPLAINED TO THE EUNUCH ABOUT JESUS, THE SAME SCRIPTURES HE WAS READING (verse 35) and he, the eunuch now believes according to verse 37, waiting to be baptized and engrafted into the BODY OF CHRIST TO BE ONE OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST OF CHRIST. He didn't say "look,there's a certain SCRIPTURES" BUT A CERTAIN WATER. Scriptures means scriptures and water means water unless the context says otherwise!

obadiah777:

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. AND PHILIP TOLD HIM IF HE BELIEVED IN JESUS WITH ALL HIS HEART, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND AND BE ABLE TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURES. AND HE SAID, I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD'

Where in that scriptures did Phillip told him IF HE BELIEVED IN JESUS WITH ALL HIS HEART, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND AND BE ABLE TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURES.? Where? Show me\us. He simple said if you believe. The context had already said he preach Jesus to him and now is time to believe what was preached to him about Jesus NOT BELIEVE SO THAT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURES. What is the believe meant for in water baptism AS THEY SAW WATER AND WANTED TO BAPTIZE THE EUNUCH?

Jesus Himself laid this foundation for the Apostles: Mark 16:15-16, BELIEVE AND BE BAPTIZED! What is the believe based on? Preaching of Christ! And that was exactly what Phillip did, he preached Christ to the man (verse 35) and the man believed (verse 37) and now, that they saw water, he believes nothing should stop him from being baptized. Further references: Acts 10:43; Acts 8:12

obadiah777:

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. AND THE EUNUCH STOPPED HIS CARRIAGE. AND THEY BOTH WENT DEEP INTO THE SCRIPTURES AND PHILIP TAUGHT HIM SO MANY SCRIPTURES.

You make a rubbish of yourself when you try to bastardize scriptures! Since you interpreted verse 36 and 37 that they went into the scriptures and the eunuch said what stops him from understanding the scriptures and Phillip said only if he believes, the eunuch can interpret scriptures THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ALSO TOLD US HOW THEY STOPPED THE CHARIOT IN THE SCRIPTURE YOU SAID THE EUNUCH WOULD BE ABLE TO INTERPRET WAS MADE TO STAND STILL OR STOPPED OR YOU TELL US HOW THE CHARIOT WAS STOPPED OR MADE TO STAND STILL WHEN THEY BOTH WENT DEEP INTO THE SCRIPTURES AS PHILIP TAUGHT HIM SO MANY SCRIPTURES. because the verse says, "he commanded the chariot to stand still". Why would the chariot be commanded to stand still if they were not in a journey according to verse 36, "as they went their ways"? So tell us what chariot was made to stand still IN THE SCRIPTURES YOU SAID WAS BEING TAUGHT DEEPER TO THE EUNUCH.

obadiah777:

39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. AND WHEN THEY FINISHED THE LESSONS, THE SPIRIT MOVED PHILIP TO GO TO ANOTHER CITY TO GO PREACH TO OTHER PEOPLE AND THE EUNUCH SAW HIM NO MORE AFTER THAT AND HE WENT ON HIS WAY HAPPY THAT HE HAD RECIEVED PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES FROM PHILIP

Did it say when they FINISHED THE LESSON? What lesson? When did lesson = water or when did coming out of water = coming out of lesson? The scriptures parallels baptism with water and it says, they both WENT INTO THE WATER since the eunuch believes and said what stops him from being baptized? Baptism is an act of being buried with Christ and dying to the old nature in burial and the rising with Christ unto new life.

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6:3-4

The Spirit of the Lord that caught away Philip is a manifestation of SIGNS and WONDERS that follows to confirm the message of his servants...God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? Hebrews 2:4. Since you said they were digging deep into the scriptures and not literal water for baptism, why would the Spirit take one and leave the other since they both NOW UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURES YOU SAID THEY WERE LEARNING?

4 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2013
Goshen360:

Here I come!

You should have started your explanation from verse 26 of Acts chapter 8 and therein I start from:

26And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.

27And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

28Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.

29Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.

30And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

32The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

33In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

34And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

35Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

So what do we have here? An eunuch reading from the book of prophet Isaiah and doesn't know\understand the prophetic meaning of the SCRIPTURES he was reading; asking Phillip if that prophet Isaiah was talking about himself or someone else. Phillip then explained the prophetic scriptures that it was talking about Jesus, verse 34-35 using the same SCRIPTURES THE EUNUCH WAS READING.

When did "as they went on their way" became "as they went further into scriptures"? Do you have scriptures that parallels or converts "as they went their way" INTO "as they went further into scriptures"? When the eunuch was reading scriptures, THE BIBLE MADE IT CLEAR NOT SPEAKING IN TONGUES THAT HE WAS READING SCRIPTURES FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH THE PROPHET and as they went there way...that is, going further in their journey, they came unto a certain water no longer scriptures because scriptures had ALREADY BEING EXPLAINED TO THE EUNUCH ABOUT JESUS, THE SAME SCRIPTURES HE WAS READING (verse 35) and he, the eunuch now believes according to verse 37, waiting to be baptized and engrafted into the BODY OF CHRIST TO BE ONE OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST OF CHRIST. He didn't say "look,there's a certain SCRIPTURES" BUT A CERTAIN WATER. Scriptures means scriptures and water means water unless the context says otherwise!

Where in that scriptures did Phillip told him IF HE BELIEVED IN JESUS WITH ALL HIS HEART, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND AND BE ABLE TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURES.? Where? Show me\us. He simple said if you believe. The context had already said he preach Jesus to him and now is time to believe what was preached to him about Jesus NOT BELIEVE SO THAT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURES. What is the believe meant for in water baptism AS THEY SAW WATER AND WANTED TO BAPTIZE THE EUNUCH?

Jesus Himself laid this foundation for the Apostles: Mark 16:15-16, BELIEVE AND BE BAPTIZED! What is the believe based on? Preaching of Christ! And that was exactly what Phillip did, he preached Christ to the man (verse 35) and the man believed (verse 37) and now, that they saw water, he believes nothing should stop him from being baptized. Further references: Acts 10:43; Acts 8:12

You make a rubbish of yourself when you try to bastardize scriptures! Since you interpreted verse 36 and 37 that they went into the scriptures and the eunuch said what stops him from understanding the scriptures and Phillip said only if he believes, the eunuch can interpret scriptures THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ALSO TOLD US HOW THEY STOPPED THE CHARIOT IN THE SCRIPTURE YOU SAID THE EUNUCH WOULD BE ABLE TO INTERPRET WAS MADE TO STAND STILL OR STOPPED OR YOU TELL US HOW THE CHARIOT WAS STOPPED OR MADE TO STAND STILL WHEN THEY BOTH WENT DEEP INTO THE SCRIPTURES AS PHILIP TAUGHT HIM SO MANY SCRIPTURES. because the verse says, "he commanded the chariot to stand still". Why would the chariot be commanded to stand still if they were not in a journey according to verse 36, "as they went their ways"? So tell us what chariot was made to stand still IN THE SCRIPTURES YOU SAID WAS BEING TAUGHT DEEPER TO THE EUNUCH.

Did it say when they FINISHED THE LESSON? What lesson? When did lesson = water or when did coming out of water = coming out of lesson? The scriptures parallels baptism with water and it says, they both WENT INTO THE WATER since the eunuch believes and said what stops him from being baptized? Baptism is an act of being buried with Christ and dying to the old nature in burial and the rising with Christ unto new life.

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6:3-4

The Spirit of the Lord that caught away Philip is a manifestation of SIGNS and WONDERS that follows to confirm the message of his servants...God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? Hebrews 2:4. Since you said they were digging deep into the scriptures and not literal water for baptism, why would the Spirit take one and leave the other since they both NOW UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURES YOU SAID THEY WERE LEARNING?

Greek primacy is a farce, just like you Mr Goshen

We say rather peshitta primacy. Aramaic we say is the local dialect of yashua ibn joseph and the apostles

Try and read the gospels in Aramaic, trust me its no wasted endeavour.

With translation in Aramaic all gospel contradictions disappear

Study to show yourself approved

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Greek primacy is a farce, just like you Mr Goshen

We say rather peshitta primacy. Aramaic we say is the local dialect of yashua ibn joseph and the apostles

Try and read the gospels in Aramaic, trust me its no wasted endeavour.

With translation in Aramaic all gospel contradictions disappear

Study to show yourself approved

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
35Then Philippus opened his mouth and began from this Scripture to preach about our Lord Yeshua to him.

36And as they were going on the road, they were arriving at one place that had water in it, and that Eunuch said, “Behold, water! What is the hindrance to me being baptized?”

37And Philippus said, “If you believe with all the heart, it is authorized.” And he answered and said, “I do believe that Yeshua The Messiah is The Son of God.”

38And he commanded to stop the chariot and the two of them went down to the water and Philippus baptized that Eunuch

39And when they had come up from the water, The Spirit of THE LORD JEHOVAH took Philippus up and the Eunuch did not see him again, but he went on the road rejoicing.

40But Philippus was found in Azotus and from there he was traveling and preaching in all the cities until he came to Qesarea.

You see, you people (you, mosthigh and obadiah777) are just plainly being dishonest. That's your Aramaic version up there, what more do you have to say? Even your Aramaic in verse 36 says "they were going on the road" but your obadiah777 says it when they going deeper into the scriptures. What more do you have to use your deceit to support?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
^ @ MostHigh,

If you're not satisfied with the Aramaic I quoted up there and you still have excuses, kindly come up with your own Aramaic verse and let's see those scriptures flying in our eyes. Thank you.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Goshen360: ^ @ MostHigh,

If you're not satisfied with the Aramaic I quoted up there and you still have excuses, kindly come up with your own Aramaic verse and let's see those scriptures flying in our eyes. Thank you.

You gone and done your copy and paste studyining again

Like I said before there is always a deeper meaning but the literal intepretation works just the same all is salvation.

Why you dey vex?

Why not give us prophecies as well

Lets break some more bread....

The word cloud in the aramaic can mean literal heveanly cloud as in SKY or it can also mean desert as in TERESSTIAL LOCATION.

now with that knowledge in hand one can easily transliterate that word in the right context anwhere within scripture

Now if you apply that to the prophets revelation ....

As they were going on the way could mean literal road and also doctrine (I am the way remember)

All is salvation.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by noblefada: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls just out of curiosity @obadiah777, what denomination are you? pls eagerly await your reply.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Paschal007: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

grin grin grin
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Goshen is really schooling this Obadiah dude.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
noblefada: Pls just out of curiosity @obadiah777, what denomination are you? pls eagerly await your reply.

His denomination is The Church of Eternal Drug Delusion. Their place of worship is a loony bin and their pastors put on a straitjacket. They read their English bibles upside down and the words inside are written by starting the sentence from the right to the left. The bible is also laced with powdered Crystal Meth so that when u flip d pages, u take a whiff and get high on it.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Goshen is really schooling this Obadiah dude.

Guy na wa for you ooo

Goshen just come back from sabbatical and suddenly you are all animated.

Lawless children.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

His denomination is The Church of Eternal Drug Delusion. Their place of worship is a loony bin and their pastors put on a straitjacket. They read their English bibles upside down and the words inside are written by starting the sentence from the right to the left. The bible is also laced with powdered Crystal Meth so that when u flip d pages, u take a whiff and get high on it.

Denomination is satanic doctrine

but you wouldt know anything about that would you

Lawless children of a lawless father.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

And how do you know he is deluded? Even Jesus who you believe to be your savior, his doctrines weren't accepted by the teachers of the law (pharisees and sadducees) back then; but you believe Obadiah is wrong all the way, why is that if I may ask? Confusions like this one, complicates Christianity even more... smfh!

I fear for folks who think faith is all about belonging to a Church or religious denomination....

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by noblefada: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Denomination is satanic doctrine

but you wouldt know anything about that would you

Lawless children of a lawless father.
Pls just answer the question, where do u guys worship, fellowship or meet? what is the name of ur church?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
noblefada:
Pls just answer the question, where do u guys worship, fellowship or meet? what is the name of ur church?

I worship bodily as in I KNOW my body is the temple.

I do not subscribe to any denomination. All of the elect are baptised in the name of yashua and no other man

I live the way of the Jew.

What about you were do you worship and offer your appropriate sacrifice?

4 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

By their fruits you shall know them.

You mr man are just fulfilling prophecy the more with your actions

But you still have not made any prophecies that we have heard

Tell me which prophet ever told the people what they wanted to hear

The majority is on your side hence the FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY you are experiencing.

you have all been warned

It is a literal judgement and fire that is consuming the stiff necked scoffers.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by noblefada: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

I worship bodily as in I KNOW my body is the temple.

I do not subscribe to any denomination. All of the elect are baptised in the name of yashua and no other man

I live the way of the Jew.

What about you were do you worship and offer your appropriate sacrifice?

Of course my I know my body is the house of God n I offer spiritual sacrifice. The bible also says in the book of Hebrews that will forsake not the gathering together as brethren, so I'm a Pentecostal (in quotes) and worship with the brethren @ THCC. Where do u fellowship with ur brethren? You say u follow the way of the Jew, do u meet in a synagogue or something?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
noblefada:

Of course my I know my body is the house of God n I offer spiritual sacrifice. The bible also says in the book of Hebrews that will forsake not the gathering together as brethren, so I'm a Pentecostal (in quotes) and worship with the brethren @ THCC. Where do u fellowship with ur brethren? You say u follow the way of the Jew, do u meet in a synagogue or something?

No Synagouge for me either just bodily worship

Fellowship for me is just like we are breaking bread now.

Anywhere I am Anywhere I go, I break bread just like the prophets before me.

Just a final note on the bolded in your response..... It says not to deny the gathering of yourselves AS THE MANNER OF SOME IS
this is clearly speaking against denominational worship. By saying you are pentecostal you have denied every other gathering which is what paul was speaking against.

Noblefada dont forget that we are gathering here on nairaland as well without any walls or collection basket.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Like the brother has intimated before to those who prefer literal translations there is no problem the message is still the same. All is salvation

The allegorical interpretations also have the same result only difference is further mysteries are revealed which is just what the brother is trying to do.

Remember the masters caution not to feed your pearls to swine lest they turn round and rend you to pieces?

We thank the most high God for the internet.

INTERNET FOR THE ELECT!
very poignant post brother most high. couldnt have said it any better myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dua For The Last 10 Days Of Ramadan / Do We Have Free Choice Or Is Everything Predetermined? / Religious Facts About Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.