Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Palestinians Need To Know This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palestinians Need To Know This... (2412 Views)

Know This And Know Peace / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2018
Palestinians need to know this

I feel for the Palestinian people, why are they endangering their lives fighting for what does not belong to them? History has it that Jerusalem rightly belongs to Israel. I just wonder why the Arab-Muslim nations don't get tired of Israel. Despite all their plans to annihilate Israel over the years. Don't they understand that despite all their plans to destroy Israel, they keep getting themselves in trouble. The establishment and existence of Israel is ordained by God. No one can uproot what God has planted. God is the only one that can uproot what He has planted. Look for Israel's trouble, you will also get into trouble. God has a reason for Israel's existence. It is to show the world that their is a God who is the Almighty, the creator of all things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, dominions, powers, principalities, He is the one responsible for all of their existence. But unfortunately the world wants to deny the existence because of this, it would become a hook in their neck and a trouble to their peace and joy.

Leave Israel alone and have peace. Israel is the time line of God in this End Times!

Numbers 23:19-24 KJV
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it ? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? [20] Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. [21] He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. [22] God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn. [23] Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! [24] Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain."

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by pressplay411(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
But how mysterious are the ways of God.
Yes he did promise ths land to Israel. But he also make their surrounding nations a snare unto them to punish them any time they turned their backs from Him and turned to other gods.

Suffice to say even the Palestines are convinced the piece of land called Canaan rightfully belongs to their ancestors. Because they inhabited it while Israel (Jacob and 12 tribes) was enslaved in Egypt.

It is quite ludicrous that the Israeli-Palestine wars are still ongoing while the rest of the world has managed to maintain relative peace through diplomatic relations. But when you realise the genesis of their wars and it's significance and prophetic mandate regarding the second coming of Christ, you'll just marvel at the mystery of God.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
Ignorance na im go kill una for this Nairaland, upon all that has been said and taught to you with all kinds of evidence.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, and what they have all done is an abomination that will precipitate the JUDGMENT DAY and the coming of Christ.

Zion does not belong to the Israelis, they are gentiles.

The antichrist presently sits on the throne of God, and we are all waiting for God's reaction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 12:24am On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:
Ignorance name im go kill unable for this Nairaland, upon all that has been said and taught to you with all kinds of evidence.

The Israelis are not the Israeli yes of the Bible, and what they have all done is an abomination that will precipitate the JUDGMENT DAY and the coming of Christ.

The antichrist presently sits on the throne of God, and we are all waiting for God''s reaction.
Who then are those people in that land? Zion belongs to who then?

Are we still talking about the same Bible or you have yours?

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by budaatum: 2:16am On May 28, 2018
I wonder how you'd feel if some people turn up to your land and inform you to move because "their god has given it to them". I bet you'd tell them to fuq off with their god. Except in this case, their god didn't say move, it told them to kill you and take the land for themselves, about 2000 years ago.

Now imagine, that many years later, some people turn up again and claim that land is their's because their god gave it to them 2000 years ago and it's written in their book so it's true, and besides, "we got the might of UK and USA behind us". I bet you'd say fuq off again.

But just because you are now convinced that those land grabbing people's god is your god, it's ok to go stealing other people's land, right, because your god says it's ok to do so and in your opinion, those other people don't worship your god so it's ok to take their land?!

If I were Palestinian, I would fight you to the very last breath of all my descendants, and I will be marrying many wives and having tons of children just so I don't run out of generations who will continue fighting you and your land stealing fake god and document which you wrote yourself but make the gullible believe your god wrote!

If you were one of the people who's land was being stolen, I bet you'd see the Palestinians point of view. If anything, this is the worst atrocity of the modern era, and the fact you claim your god sanctioned it is enough reason to kill your god off to be honest!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 5:58am On May 28, 2018
Don't you ever quote me again. You are an antichrist.

Just let us all continue to wait patiently for God's reaction, because His judgment tarries does not mean that He will not react. When he is ready, you will see His hand.

Anas09:

Who then are those people in that land? Zion belongs to who then?

Are we still talking about the same Bible or you have yours?

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 6:05am On May 28, 2018
Quit the crazy senseless talk and appeal to foolish emotions. The Israelis and the socalled Palestinians are impostors both of them deceiving themselves alone now. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, and the Palestinians are Jordanians. For over 70years the world has been deceived by both of them, but truth has come.

You dare to open your stinking cesspool of a mouth to insult your maker, you piece of nothing? You wait for your just recompense. antichrist.

budaatum:
I wonder how you'd feel if some people turn up to your land and inform you to move because "their god has given it to them". I bet you'd tell them to fuq off with their god. Except in this case, their god didn't say move, it told them to kill you and take the land for themselves, about 2000 years ago.

Now imagine, that many years later, some people turn up again and claim that land is their's because their god gave it to them 2000 years ago and it's written in their book so it's true, and besides, "we got the might of UK and USA behind us". I bet you'd say fuq off again.

But just because you are now convinced that those land grabbing people's god is your god, it's ok to go stealing other people's land, right, because your god says it's ok to do so and in your opinion, those other people don't worship your god so it's ok to take their land?!

If I were Palestinian, I would fight you to the very last breath of all my descendants, and I will be marrying many wives and having tons of children just so I don't run out of generations who will continue fighting you and your land stealing fake god and document which you wrote yourself but make the gullible believe your god wrote!

If you were one of the people who's land was being stolen, I bet you'd see the Palestinians point of view. If anything, this is the worst atrocity of the modern era, and the fact you claim your god sanctioned it is enough reason to kill your god off to be honest!
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:29am On May 28, 2018
budaatum:

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN THE PART IN RED ABOVE. HONESTLY. smiley

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:
Ignorance na im go kill una for this Nairaland, upon all that has been said and taught to you with all kinds of evidence.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, and what they have all done is an abomination that will precipitate the JUDGMENT DAY and the coming of Christ.

The antichrist presently sits on the throne of God, and we are all waiting for God's reaction.

Oga, why are you always so fast to jump into conclusion. I am taking about the literal Israelites in the Bible in the old testament and not new testament. After all God promised to bring the literal insrselites back to their land, is it not happening now. You know even understand Bible self and you call yoursefl Mr president. I am suspecting you to be buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2018
budaatum:

Mr man, why not go and collect the land from Israel na.what are you there ranting about, go join Palestine and where suicide vest. Mtcheeee.... The land belongs to Israel whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by budaatum: 1:25pm On May 28, 2018
peteregwu:

Mr man, why not go and collect the land from Israel na.what are you there ranting about, go join Palestine and where suicide vest. Mtcheeee.... The land belongs to Israel whether you like it or not.
It pains me not that they stole it. What pains me is stupid people who think its ok to have done so.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by budaatum: 1:32pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

You dare to open your stinking cesspool of a mouth to insult your maker, you piece of nothing? You wait for your just recompense. antichrist.
This has nothing to do with Christ. Christ would never advocate stealing other people's land, and he sure wouldn't have kind words to say about you and your god!

But why wait for your god to dish out recompense? You come over here and serve out that recompense yourself for your maker seems incapable!
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:
Don't you ever quote me again. You are an antichrist.

Just let us all continue to wait patiently for God's reaction, because His judgment tarries does not mean that He will not react. When he is ready, you will see His hand.

Okay.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On May 28, 2018
peteregwu:

Oga, why are you always so fast to jump into conclusion. I am taking about the literal Israelites in the Bible in the old testament and not new testament. After all God promised to bring the literal insrselites back to their land, is it not happening now. You know even understand Bible self and you call yoursefl Mr president. I am suspecting you to be buhari grin

Peter, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, and there is nothing like 'Palestinians'. The so-called Palestinians are Jordanians who were living on the land and were forcefully evicted by the Israelis in 1948. Both of them are not the owners of the land.

Negroes, Native Americans, Aboriginal Australians, all the people who have respect for the earth, and are very traditional and conservative and nature sensitive, these are the original Israelites.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by spartan117(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

Peter, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, and there is nothing like 'Palestinians'. The so-called Palestinians are Jordanians who were living on the land and were forcefully evicted by the Israelis in 1948. Both of them are not the owners of the land.

Negroes, Native Americans, Aboriginal Australians, all the people who have respect for the earth, and are very traditional and conservative and nature sensitive, these are the original Israelites.
What evidence do you have to back up this claim?

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On May 28, 2018
Anas09:

Okay.

Come here my friend! grin

Stubborn, unyielding woman angry

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. Where is David, king of Israel? David is the only person that can have his capital in Jerusalem, any other person is a counterfeit and antichrist.

Anas, where is David? Simple question. Answer me
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On May 28, 2018
spartan117:

What evidence do you have to back up this claim?

search google
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2018
budaatum:

It pains me not that they stole it. What pains me is stupid people who think its ok to have done so.

Did you or anybody create land? The God who created and owned has giving it to those who pleases him.

Can you tell me how the land was formed? If you know.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Empiree: 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
budaatum:

This is why they are killing babies and women to dramatically reduce their population undecided
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by spartan117(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

search google
I rely on the bible for spiritual facts. Verify your claim using scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
spartan117:

I rely on the bible for spiritual facts. Verify your claim using scriptures.

Mumu. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

Come here my friend! grin

Stubborn, unyielding woman angry

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. Where is David, king of Israel? David is the only person that can have his capital in Jerusalem, any other person is a counterfeit and antichrist.

Anas, where is David? Simple question. Answer me
Are asking me the where about of King David? How is that relevant?
Or, must David be alive before the land of Israel will truly belong to it's inhabitants today.

Mr president, where are the Israelites?
Bare in mind that the people that scattered amongst all the Nations of the Earth 70AD were not Israelites, but Jews.
Jew===Judah.

Let me explain alil.

Remember the Nation of Israel that King David ruled over was broken into two, 10 tribes given to Jeroboam while two tribes were given to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.

The tribes given to Rehoboam were Judah and Levi.

Jeroboam set his headquarters in Samaria, while Judah which became a Nation set it's headquarters in Jerusalem.

The Nation of Israel was taken in batches into Assyria as Captives long before Babylon took the Nation of Judah into Captivity.
While Israel was in Captivity in Assyria, Judah was in Captivity in Babylon.

The Nation of Israel was still in captivity when the Assyrian Empire fell and the Israelites were to become or became double captives. They never returned back to their land.

Now, the Nation of Judah which was the House if Judah and Levi, were in Babylon for 70yrs and during the reign of Emperor Cyrus, the Temple and the Walls of Jerusalem were rebuilt, and the exiled Judah returned. But Israel never returned.

The Nation which the Romans ruled over was not Israel but Judah, but when Jesus came, he never talked about Judah but Israel.

Now, pls help me understand, where are the Israelites? Did God scatter them never to gather them again?

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by budaatum: 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Did you or anybody create land? The God who created and owned has giving it to those who pleases him.

Can you tell me how the
vacateeland was formed? If you know.
So, because I might not know how land is formed, it's ok for some people to come kick me off my land because their god said they should?

I wonder how it would go down with you if I came over to you on your land, claim my god said its mine, and besides, because you don't know how the land was formed, it definitely is mine. You would pack up, say ok and leave the land for me right, you nice God fearing person?

Now try thinking how you'd act if some people turned up claiming your land was given to them by their god called say, Allah, and you should pack up and vacate the land! Pack up and go, right?

4 Likes

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Afobear: 8:49pm On May 28, 2018
peteregwu:
Palestinians need to know this

I feel for the Palestinian people, why are they endangering their lives fighting for what does not belong to them? History has it that Jerusalem rightly belongs to Israel. I just wonder why the Arab-Muslim nations don't get tired of Israel. Despite all their plans to annihilate Israel over the years. Don't they understand that despite all their plans to destroy Israel, they keep getting themselves in trouble. The establishment and existence of Israel is ordained by God. No one can uproot what God has planted. God is the only one that can uproot what He has planted. Look for Israel's trouble, you will also get into trouble. God has a reason for Israel's existence. It is to show the world that their is a God who is the Almighty, the creator of all things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, dominions, powers, principalities, He is the one responsible for all of their existence. But unfortunately the world wants to deny the existence because of this, it would become a hook in their neck and a trouble to their peace and joy.

Leave Israel alone and have peace. Israel is the time line of God in this End Times!

Numbers 23:19-24 KJV
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it ? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? [20] Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. [21] He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. [22] God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn. [23] Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! [24] Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain."
you are mad surely
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
Anas09:

Are asking me the where about of King David? How is that relevant?
Or, must David be alive before the land of Israel will truly belong to it's inhabitants today.

Mr president, where are the Israelites?
Bare in mind that the people that scattered amongst all the Nations of the Earth 70AD were not Israelites, but Jews.
Jew===Judah.

Let me explain alil.

Remember the Nation of Israel that King David ruled over was broken into two, 10 tribes given to Jeroboam while two tribes were given to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.

The tribes given to Rehoboam were Judah and Levi.

Jeroboam set his headquarters in Samaria, while Judah which became a Nation set it's headquarters in Jerusalem.

The Nation of Israel was taken in batches into Assyria as Captives long before Babylon took the Nation of Judah into Captivity.
While Israel was in Captivity in Assyria, Judah was in Captivity in Babylon.

The Nation of Israel was still in captivity when the Assyrian Empire fell and the Israelites were to become or became double captives. They never returned back to their land.

Now, the Nation of Judah which was the House if Judah and Levi, were in Babylon for 70yrs and during the reign of Emperor Cyrus, the Temple and the Walls of Jerusalem were rebuilt, and the exiled Judah returned. But Israel never returned.

The Nation which the Romans ruled over was not Israel but Judah, but when Jesus came, he never talked about Judah but Israel.

Now, pls help me understand, where are the Israelites? Did God scatter them never to gather them again?

Ezekiel 37:21:28
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Oya, read for yourself, you who is asking me about David, and you are supposedly learned about the Bible. Read and explain to the world how the Israelis, your masters, have fulfilled this prophecy. David will be their prince forever, is Netanyahooyahoo David? Is Netanyahooyahoo David?

Explain the fulfilment of this passage to us
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by spartan117(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

Mumu. Na today?
Whatever can't be verified with scriptures must be discarded. And let's try to keep the discussion civil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
[b]
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. [/b]

Oya, read for yourself, you who is asking me about David, and you are supposedly learned about the Bible. Read and explain to the world how the Israelis, your masters, have fulfilled this prophecy. David will be their prince forever, is Netanyahooyahoo David? Is Netanyahooyahoo David?

Oh Lord, you can't even see that who the scripture talked about there is not a literal King, but Jesus. Sir, Jesus is coming soon to rule and reign as King in the Nation of Israel.

You mean David will live for ever? WTH?
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
spartan117:

Whatever can't be verified with scriptures must be discarded. And let's try to keep the discussion civil.

Oya discard na. Mumu
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 9:33pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

You only quoted scriptures for me but didn't answer my questions. Natanyahu is a Jew not an Israelite. but, where are the Israelites?

Pls let's deal this^^^^
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
Anas09:

Oh Lord, you can't even see that who the scripture talked about there is not a literal King, but Jesus. Sir, Jesus is coming soon to rule and reign as King in the Nation of Israel.

You mean David will live for ever? WTH?

Read your Bible
pray everyday, pray everyday, pray everyday
Read your Bible
pray everyday, if you want to growwww grin

Read verse 25, David will be king forever. David is Jesus Christ.

grin
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
Anas09:

You only quoted scriptures for me but didn't answer my questions. Natanyahu is a Jew not an Israelite. but, where are the Israelites?

Pls let's deal this^^^^

You did not read that part that says God will bring Judah and Ephraim back under one king, David?

If Netanyahooyahoo is a Jew, or of Judah, where is Ephraim?

He says HE will unite them and make one king rule over them, and they will have peace forever. Is this prophecy fulfilled?

Where is the United Israel of God, which is the body of Christ?
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

Read your Bible
pray everyday, pray everyday, pray everyday
Read your Bible
pray everyday, if you want to growwww grin

Read verse 25, David will be king forever. David is Jesus Christ.

grin
You know since i met you in this section these are the kind of things you talk about. I find them so irrelevant so ignore them, but now lets talk

Where is the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel Jesus sent his disciples with the gospel to? Who are they and where are they in the world? The Ezekiel you quoted prophesied that God will gathered them again, but from where? Where are they now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammed wasn't a good man / The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day / Do Me And I Do You God No Go Vex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.