Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. (2058 Views)

All Politicians Have Forgotten This "MUST SEE PHOTO" / Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) / Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
[size=18pt]8th January 1984 - The NY Times
Buhari steps up search for all Politicians and Officials who have failed to report to a Police Station.[/size]

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 7— Nigeria's new military Government is stepping up searches for former politicians and officials of the civilian Government that was overthrown in a coup a week ago.

The new regime is making television appeals for news of the whereabouts of former officials and other Nigerians who are wanted for questioning and is urging citizens to telephone the police if they have information about those who are being sought.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html

Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by fockusexkills: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Impunity must stop! We need someone in the mold of Buhari or Colonel Umar to chase these thieves around, arrest and prosecute them. We need Buhari to keep these thieves on their toes.

Operation Return the Loots!
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by enny5: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
I actually do like buhari, I think he is an objective and practical leader. But i know muslims would start forming brotherhood things if he becomes president even though he himself dosent care about dose tins. A good idea also to answer to the police, but then he has to change the whole police system. becoz the present 1ce are corrupt, old, poverty stricken, unintelligent, unreliable, lazy, an absolutely redundant waste of public funds and they dont even have the intellectual skill set for that kind of job specification. That is the only hitch.
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2013
police we have is indicative of the dysfunctional society that we have become. Once corruption is conquered, police will start functioning properly.
enny5: I actually do like buhari, I think he is an objective and practical leader. But i know muslims would start forming brotherhood things if he becomes president even though he himself dosent care about dose tins. A good idea also to answer to the police, but then he has to change the whole police system. becoz the present 1ce are corrupt, old, poverty stricken, unintelligent, unreliable, lazy, an absolutely redundant waste of public funds and they dont even have the intellectual skill set for that kind of job specification. That is the only hitch.
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by lyfe(m): 4:16am On Jul 21, 2013
I don't know why I like this man
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by thoth: 4:20am On Jul 21, 2013
Buhari 2015!!!!
We need to give Nigeria a Direction!!
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by fockusexkills: 5:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Buhari is only needed to serve 4 years and give us direction once again. Corruption has eaten into Nigeria's fibre to the extent that people believe they can't make it in life except they resort into corrupt paractices. Buhari must come to stop this rot once and for all.

Sai Buhari 2015!
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hail Buhari !!
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]8th January 1984 - The NY Times
Buhari steps up search for all Politicians and Officials who have failed to report to a Police Station.[/size]

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 7— Nigeria's new military Government is stepping up searches for former politicians and officials of the civilian Government that was overthrown in a coup a week ago.

The new regime is making television appeals for news of the whereabouts of former officials and other Nigerians who are wanted for questioning and is urging citizens to telephone the police if they have information about those who are being sought.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire Senator And How He Is Spending His Billions / Anambra North: Oduah Picks PDP Form For Senate / (PHOTOS) Funny pic of Wole Soyinka hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.