Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) (29505 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ceometromedia: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by YerYer: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
*Fulani women are so beautiful.*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ShowYourCertificate: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is the report on Amaechi cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by AINATOLULOPE: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
They want to report their horsebands.

Mrs saraki be like '' madam aisha, i want to report buhari to you, tell him to leave my husband alone ooo, ever since he entered, my husband, oko ori mi, has not seen money to steal, they are now sending witches and wizards, Efcc, CBT, ICPC, B.Sc, SSCE, and JSE to come and collect the small money he has stolen, is it fair?

Warn your horseband oo, i am reporting you for the last time, if not, my husband will impeach your husband.

Oya smile at the camera and collect the report O jare, let me start going, i want to go and cook amala and ewedu for my horseband.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Leyemoshood: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice photo session grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by tomdon(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by alaoeri: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Where is Mrs Osinbajo?
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ayindepremier: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mrs Saraki undecided,
that man fine pass him wife! See buhari, baba70 wife pure like mammy water!
dont underestimate the logical reasoning of Northerners when it comes to selecting Bride.

if you feel me, hit a like! grin.

BTM, WTF is wrong with Nairaland, must every poo make front page!

I just saw Cossy's Milk factory finish, now some old cargoes playing with papers!

and how has that report help an average Nigerian, especially ladies.

I hope no b Saraki write applications to Buhari to help his corruption case!

finally, I dedicate any LIKES I got here to my Grand Mother.
#Blessed

19 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Can't you see the title "How do we protect Ameachi"
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tinubu would not like this grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Abbeyme: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
YerYer:
Hausa women are so beautiful.

Yes they are. But this applies to the beautiful ones amongst them only...

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
A picture of two women holding affixed A4 papers while smiling for the camera.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
YerYer:
Hausa women are so beautiful.

Neither is Hausa, actually.

Buhari's wife is Fulani from Adamawa. Saraki's wife is Yoruba from Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by MizFrances(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Everything is news o undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Report on how 2 save Mr Saraki 4rm CCT humiliation
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Chanchit: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Tinubu would not like this grin grin grin

I hope say una don start to contribute money to go bail Nnamdi.

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
She shouldn't forget her case with the EFCC and her husband's case with the CCT...
Pretty women though!
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by AWONEYAN(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
But nairalanders say, una husband they fight......Nigerian politics , d more u see d less you understand
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
it won't change anything, Saraki is having issues with the APC leadershi p not because he's the Senate President, but because Ekweremadu is the DSP, so his wife running errands for the wife the President won't change the game plan.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by obontami: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fine and classy women
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mr. Saraki represented Mrs. Buhari at a recent event in New York
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by zibi2(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
No office of the First Lady indeed
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by beekaymee(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Y dem need snap picture?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
na so e suppose be na.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
WOMEN LEADER....

grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
wailers should learn something from this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" / Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.