Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" (681 Views)

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 14, 2013
The white neighborhood watch in Florida USA, George Zimmerman who shot and killed a 17year old african american, Trayvon Martin, has been declared "not guilty" of murder charges against him at a Florida court.
The announcement came after a 16hour deliberations by the jury over two days.
Already, reactions have continued to trail the verdict especially from the black fold in the country
Who alleges poor handling of the case by the court.
Emotions have also been steered as they blame it on racial oppression of the african americans in the states.
Source: CNN LIVE
Skeletal write up by Idi Amin
Guys, what do you think?
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by Yvete(f): 3:34am On Jul 14, 2013
Words cannot express how I truly feel about this verdict. Too shocking, too disappointing. We don't know all the details, or T. Martin's side, if he has one, but I'm deeply upset to hear that Zimmerman is “not guilty of anything but protecting his own life". cry

That's some BS! R.I.P Trayvon!

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by FRDChickenisha: 3:34am On Jul 14, 2013
Cop for where?

I saw it coming.
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by scribble: 3:49am On Jul 14, 2013
lets see if there are any race riots. i trust my akata people.
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2013
The defense team included a female african american volunteer intern. The question however is, was she bought over for a purpose or was she trying to achieve fame? lipsrsealed

Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 14, 2013
As e be, naija nor too bad ni
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by riket(f): 4:03am On Jul 14, 2013
ARIZONA - I DRINK THAT
SKITTLES - I EAT THAT
HOODIES - I WEAR THAT
TRAYVON - MARTIN DIDN'T DESERVE THAT
Smh
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by SuyaEater(m): 4:08am On Jul 14, 2013
Wow at american justice system.....first it was casey anthony ...now zimmerman....florida is a joke....you mean to tell me you can kill children and just get away with it.
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by largie(f): 4:16am On Jul 14, 2013
Idi Amin: The white cop in Florida USA, George Zimmerman who shot and killed a 17year old african american, Trayvon Martin, has been declared "not guilty" of murder charges against him at a Florida court.
The announcement came after a 16hour deliberations by the jury over two days.
Already, reactions have continued to trail the verdict especially from the black fold in the country
Who alleges poor handling of the case by the court.
Emotions have also been steered as they blame it on racial oppression of the african americans in the states.
Source: CNN LIVE
Skeletal write up by Idi Amin
Guys, what do you think?

He is not a cop, he is a neighborhood watch something like a vigilante.
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by Kgdavid(m): 4:23am On Jul 14, 2013
Steve Biko's words "black man you are on your own" ring endlessly in my head. how can such a thing happen my God! a grown man killed a teenager and he is going home free!!! oh God...... what a pity.....
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 14, 2013
largie:

He is not a cop, he is a neighborhood watch something like a vigilante.
sorry for the mix up sir but bros, take ur vex to Florida not to meundecided
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by funnyx(m): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2013
He he he USA land of the free undecided

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by dayokanu(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2013
Shake My Head
Re: George Zimmerman "Not Guilty" by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 14, 2013

(1)

Senator To Snowden: 'you Have Done The Right Thing' / Senate Indicts Jonathan, Wife On Rivers Crisis: CP To Be Redeployed / How I Wondered In The Bush For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.