Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! (2975 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Urgent / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Gni (great Nigeria Insurance Plc) Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by obaxlove(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2013
I will be glad if anybody can help me out, I received a call from Great Nigeria Insurance to resume trainning on Wednesday. Are they like other insurance companies that pay based on commission? The advert I saw was risk advisor but during the interview they weren't specific like that. Pls someone wit recent experience about them should pls shed more light on this. Thanks.
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by obaxlove(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
158 views without a single comment. U guys should pls say something.
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by D3xt3r: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
I wish i cud help, sorry no info
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by Lakulos(m): 12:29am On Jul 15, 2013
You are likely to b recruited as a marketer.They pay you based on the number of customers you bring,their monthly target is 300k or there about,if ure able to meet the target u get full payment bt if not they pay you based on the amount you are able to get 4 d month.Also,u report in their office on tuesdays n fridays only,oda days of the wk can be spent doin watever u like bt dey expect u to luk 4 customers during dose days.Hope this helps
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by ezzy88(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2013
They are wema bank subsidiary bt dont av any info abt their pay

1 Like

Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by obaxlove(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Lakulos: You are likely to b recruited as a marketer.They pay you based on the number of customers you bring,their monthly target is 300k or there about,if ure able to meet the target u get full payment bt if not they pay you based on the amount you are able to get 4 d month.Also,u report in their office on tuesdays n fridays only,oda days of the wk can be spent doin watever u like bt dey expect u to luk 4 customers during dose days.Hope this helps

Thanks!
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by Wendyslim(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2013
It's a marketing job ooo. U need to go and get hard hard shoes dat will see u tru the trying time. All the best. cry
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by princeakinola1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
please they just sent me interview date now,can somebody give me full details on this job?

(1) (Reply)

New Job Openings At Alliance For International Medical Action (ALIMA) / #ENDSAR: Free Premium Lynda Account For The Protests / Change Of Career: Mba Or Msc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.