Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

More Rude Things People Do In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Rude Things People Do In Church (18843 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Rude Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by CsmuneEy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
I agree with all u said @ op,but u missed it where u insinuated that its only men that look at women lustfully in church.that's simply not the case.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by Chartey(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Number 2 happens most in places like COZA and Christ Embassy and least in Deeper Life (never mind the recent wedding)
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
FFARTING!! like. puuuuh or ssss followed by d aroma.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by demelza: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
tpia@:
Demelza

I suppose staying home is not an option.
Nope! My Dad wont allow it.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by femlij: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
:oJehovah is watching
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by AroOkigbo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:
This is the only one I'm guilty of.
Your truthfulness has set you free.
Now go and sin no more.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Message to Mukina
#Free Abu Mikey
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by popsy007(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Back starring @ pple coming inside the church; ur kinda hair style,shoes,outfit, starched materials or not... undecided
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by IAMBREEZY: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: I'm not ready to repent, so it's pointless asking for forgiveness.
so u just go to the church looking at big butt without listening to the pastor sermon,GOD IS WATCHING U IN 4-D.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by chuqudy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
The last but not the least is getting a big errection in the church while watching and listening to a sexy prophetes as she preaches in the church.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
OP you are a mighty EXPERT and RESEARCHER on the subject matter of this thread, i will not be surprised, if you turn out an encyclopedia from this matter at the end of the day. a big thumps up goes to the OP!!
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by k2039: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
IAMBREEZY: so u just go to the church looking at big butt without listening to the pastor sermon,GOD IS WATCHING U IN 4-D.
I'm watching the girls in 5D.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by k2039: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Aro Okigbo:
Your truthfulness has set you free.
Now go and sin no more.
On this Sin, I still want to continue oo
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
I saw a lady pinging comfortably in church and was even giggling as a result of the conversation she was having in church-another was gossiping with a friend right beside me without shame. Going to church is not compulsory if you cant behave for a few hours untill after the service why come in the first place?
Some people might say you are being judgemental but this is common sense-there is time for everything.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by IAMBREEZY: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: I'm watching the girls in 5D.
u re on a loooooong thing.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by Chartey(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cutejay: I saw a lady pinging comfortably in church and was even giggling as a result of the conversation she was having in church-another was gossiping with a friend right beside me without shame. Going to church is not compulsory if you cant behave for a few hours untill after the service why come in the first place?
Some people might say you are being judgemental but this is common sense-there is time for everything.
They say it's new school Christianity. When Deeper Life condemns it, they say "their own too much"
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by EbirichBen(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please who gave you these Assignments.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by tpia5: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
demelza:
Nope! My Dad wont allow it.

that's unfortunate.

yet he allows you on nl?
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by tpia5: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Aggrippa: OP you are a mighty EXPERT and RESEARCHER on the subject matter of this thread, i will not be surprised, if you turn out an encyclopedia from this matter at the end of the day. a big thumps up goes to the OP!!

more like if these people develop certifiable neuroses from the excessive phobias.

dem dey think say na play.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2013
My Sunday school teacher slapped me once undecided
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by ignis: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2013
IamAthens: 1st 2 comment sha. #nowletmereadtopic
For your mind, next time use a fast connection and not a Chinco phone.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by ignis: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Neaman: What of Nairalanding in the church..somebody said even se*n is guilty of this. Smh.
Unfortunately Se*n is not even a christian, so please get your facts right.
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by stephenkaave: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
that's absolutely absurd! but most of these things are noticed in our churches these days, the amazing thing about it all is that God has forgiven us all even before we imagined all those stuffs
Re: More Rude Things People Do In Church by daresimon(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]May God have mercy on me I dey surf d net as wellas eye girls during service. sadMay God have mercy on me I dey surf d net as wellas eye girls during service.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.