Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The sack Story Of Imoni & Aruleba By The Chairman Of AIT, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The sack Story Of Imoni & Aruleba By The Chairman Of AIT, (2367 Views)

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT / Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The sack Story Of Imoni & Aruleba By The Chairman Of AIT, by obajemj(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
How true is this story?
Al-mustapha And Press Freedom: AIT, Dokpesi
Sack 2 Senior Editorial Staff, Imoni & Aruleba
The Chairman of AIT, Dr Raymond Aleogho
Dokpesi sacked two senior editorial staff,
Gbenga Aruleba and Imoni Amarere over the
interview of Mr. Richard Akinnola, frontline
social critic and human rights activist with
Aruleba on AIT two days ago on the acquittal of
Major Hamza Al Mustapha where Mr. Akinnola
strongly condemned the 'miscarriage of justice'
of the judgment as a political judgment to pacify
the North ahead of 2015 general elections.
From a reliable source, Chief Dokpesi threw
caution to the wind as he stormed the studio
even when the bulletin was still on and stopped
the bulletin after which he lambasted Aruleba
over this controversial interview which he said
was in bad taste.
Sadly, Dokpesi followed this up yesterday
evening by sacking Aruleba and Amarere, both
are well-trained,talented and experienced
broadcasters, went ahead and announced their
sack in the 8pm news bulletin of last night. If
this is not a gag on free press,then fellow
Nigerians must invent another word to describe
this jungle justice in a democratic Nigeria.
Re: The sack Story Of Imoni & Aruleba By The Chairman Of AIT, by donlawrenzo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
I always respected dokpesi, but with this sack of one of my favourite tv personality, I am pissed. Gbenga remains a good presenter and I will follow his shows wherever he goes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / Before U Immortalise Col Adekunle Isaac Boro Is The Real Black Scorpion / Diarisgodo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.