Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? (5140 Views)

Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture) / Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by Leilah(f): 9:59pm On May 21, 2008
Do you reckon 3days max?
Re: How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by blackky23(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2008
you wont believe this, a friend went to jail for 3 years, i mean 3 years, he was arrest immediately after cooking afang soup, but the food was stored in the freezer, after serving his jail term i pick him from Huntville, Texas to his house, he open the freezer and brought out the afang soup that was in the freezer for three good years, he prepared garri and eat that soup, i was scared i couldnt eat it with him. he said he keep thinking abt his afang soup when he was in jail.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:16am On May 22, 2008
blackky23:

you wont believe this, a friend went to jail for 3 years, i mean 3 years, he was arrest immediately after cooking afang soup, but the food was stored in the freezer, after serving his jail term i pick him from Huntville, Texas to his house, he open the freezer and brought out the afang soup that was in the freezer for three good years, he prepared garri and eat that soup, i was scared i couldnt eat it with him. he said he keep thinking about his afang soup when he was in jail.

Errmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice 1 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by mohawkchic(f): 10:04pm On May 23, 2008
blackky23:

you wont believe this, a friend went to jail for 3 years, i mean 3 years, he was arrest immediately after cooking afang soup, but the food was stored in the freezer, after serving his jail term i pick him from Huntville, Texas to his house, he open the freezer and brought out the afang soup that was in the freezer for three good years, he prepared garri and eat that soup, i was scared i couldnt eat it with him. he said he keep thinking about his afang soup when he was in jail.

~You dont say!! shocked shocked grin Must have been some reunion cheesy

~Depending on your fridge temperature,how often you open & shut your fridge,i'd say a week the most !! If its frozen however,i suppose you can keep it longer!!

~Some ingridients in soup makes it easy for it to go off too,so to avoid food poision be mindful of what kind of soup you store especially if its not frozen,Soups with groundnut/peanut are a good example of soups that go off if not stored properly,in any case i think its up to the individual. . or the type of soup!
!
Re: How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by elizabetta(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2008
I personally hate to store food in the fridge because it reduces the taste of the food,i like to cook my food and finish it immediately.But my answer to this question is that i can manage to eat food store in the fridge atleast a week.
Re: How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by bolorunfem(f): 12:20pm On May 26, 2008
shocked shocked chei, na wah for that your friend o!

If there's stable power supply, I can keep it for 2 weeks, but not longer.
Re: How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by Leilah(f): 11:15pm On May 27, 2008
ok thank you for your replies
Re: How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Packaged Garri With Photos / Want To Know How To Bake Bread? / The Wonders Of Ofada Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.