Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Packaged Garri With Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Packaged Garri With Photos (5147 Views)

Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Packaged Garri With Photos by Richbee(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2013
I had the opportunity to travel outta lagos to the nation's capital. I was surprised to actually see a well packaged garri. It was so neatly packaged that I was virtually held speechless.
Not just being packaged, but fulfilling all packaging criteria as published by SON, which includes 'nutritional labeling.

Here is the product.

Re: Packaged Garri With Photos by Davo93(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hehe cheesy This is looking nice. I think the price determines the sales volume because there are cheap garri everywhere in the market. The packaging and quality might want to be considered by above-average Nigerians though. Great innovation anyway!
Re: Packaged Garri With Photos by Queendo(f): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2013
getting Ijebu gari is not common in Abuja. this package gari sells well not only in Abuja but in some parts of d north. to get d real Ijebu gari is hard.
Re: Packaged Garri With Photos by Xenyth(m): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2013
Am looking for buyers oooooooooo we produce Garri Ijebu in large quantity. Email. zen4prof@yahoo.com
Re: Packaged Garri With Photos by Xenyth(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
We are very happy to introduce Zenith Agro-Processing, Nigeria.
We are into production of high quality Garri that was produced under a very highly hygienic environment. We have well packaged Garri in various sizes ranging from 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg.
Our Garri is free of Cyanide which happen's to be toxic to our system.
Likewise its free of Aflactoxin which is highly dangerous to human health which can cause Cancer in Human being. Research has shown that any Garri that is not well cover nd store will lead to the Garri absorbing Aflatoxin from the atmosphere.
We are looking for serious buyers and distributors all over the country.
Call: 08060989106. 07051904313.
zen4prof@yahoo.com
220E8099
Add me on bbm nd Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know How To Bake Bread? / The Wonders Of Ofada Rice / Pancakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.