Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League (11003 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Messi Has Won Inaugural Uefa Best Player In Europe Award For 2011. Congrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by neve: 6:13am On May 23, 2008
1 MAN ARMY:

FOOTBALL IS A GAME LAST YEAR AC MILAN WON THE CUP,THIS YEAR IS OUR TIME WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN NEXT SEASON IT CAN BE CHELSEA OR ARSENAL OR EVEN REAL MADRID.PLEASE LET FOOTBALL NOT WORRY YOU,SOME OF US ARE ABUSING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SUPPORTING THEM,THAT IS VERY BAD.I HOPE IF IAM NOT MISTAKEN NONE OF US THE MEMBERS OF NAIRALAND ARE GAINING ANYTHING FROM WATCHING FOOTBALL,WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN IT,BUT TO SAY THE FACT WE ARE WAISTING OUR TIME.NOBODY IS PAYING US AS FANS,IT IS ONLY THE PLAYERS THAT ARE GAINING SINCE THAT IS THERE OWN SOURSE OF INCOME.WE ARE NOT IN THIS WORLD TO PLAY AND WAISTE OUR TIME.I CANNOT IMAGINE SOME BODY IN AFRICA WILL FIGHT HIS FELLOW COUNTRY MAN BECAUSE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN EUROPE.IF FOOTBALL IS TEACHING ANY LESSON THEN THAT MUST BE UNITY.PLEASE BE UNITED.
FINALY AS MAN UNITED FAN I THINK I WILL SAY CONGRATS TO ALL ONE UNITED MEMBERS.
WE HAVE TO JUBILATE,
MAN UNITED YOU CAN`T BEAT THEM,YOU CAN`T JOIN THEM.YOU HAVE YOUR CLUB SO LIVE UNITED ALONE cheesy cheesy

Thank you jare, haba, all these swearing and cursing, because of wetin, na wa ohh, shooo, shocked, has it come to dat, may God have mercy. cry
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by MP007(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2008
yeaaaaaaaaa, david beckhman is probably kicking himself right now in california/, what an asshol
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by nazzyon(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2008
David Beckham?

Ruud Van Nistelrooy may be a good player in spain but he is not the topgun for Madrid.

What a waste of talent?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kras4naija(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2008
just a stroke of luck, man u fans shldn't be so loud about the victory
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2008
kras4naija:

U've said it all. Man U fans, don't let ur victory get into your head.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by osat02: 8:48am On May 23, 2008
Life is a farce, at least lets congratulate the red devils and wish the blues better luck next time wink wink wink wink
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2008
glory glory man. united, glory glory man. united
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Raimond(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2008
sun_temi:

You've said it all. Manchester United fans, don't let your victory get into your head.

kras4naija:

Whether by stroke of luck or epilepsy of luck, the bitter truth remains that Manchester United won.So all Manchester United fans savour your victory with all amount of relish, because the story might be different next season.

Congrats to you guys once again!

Arsenal till Yar`adua wears jeans!!! grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by uceedeboy(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2008
chealsea deserves winnig but god of soccer is not on their side

Enough of this guys, let talk abt our local league
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by gentlegg(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2008
@uceedeboy
I hear u

Read all the commentaries and write-ups by international football pundits especially on BBC Sports website and you'll believe that Chelsea neutrally speaking deserves to win that match, is just that soccer gods didn't smile at them.

Well in spirit of fair play i say congrats to Womanchester united (ofcourse is not easy to win)

But what I dislike here is all the insults they're heaping on chelsea, certainly chelsea doesn't deserve any insult as far as that final match is concern.

BLUES, LET'S CHEER UP, CHELSEA REMAINS OUR NAME, BLUES REMAINS OUR COLOUR.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dready(f): 11:12am On May 23, 2008
i dont like ball at all at all but i was so glad when i heard Man Utd won coz chelsea fans don make mouth tire i get various offlines from chelsea fans saying they will win the match it came to a time that when i see a man utd fan i just pity them but when i hear man utd won i was glad chelsea boys need to stop making mouth and face reality
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by olamide77(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2008
AM THE KING I DESERVE THE CROWN, I WON the FA CUP, I MADE MY FANS TO OPEN THIER TEETH TO LAUGH, THEY OPEN THEIR HEART TO JOY COS THOSE WHO PUT THEIR CONFIDENCE IN ME WITH THEIR MONEY ON THE DAY OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL WON THOUSANDS OF MONEY EVEN SOME WON MILLION. MY NAME IS MANCHESTER UNITED BUT YOU CAN CALL ME OLAMIDE DAVID OLUKOYA[/color]
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by seunspice(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2008
MP007:

yeaaaaaaaaa, david beckhman is probably kicking himself right now in california/, what an asshol
nazzyon:

David Beckham?

Ruud Van Nistelrooy may be a good player in spain but he is not the topgun for Madrid.

What a waste of talent?

Why do you guys have to bring up these guys names. Those two would remain Man United greats. And you can calculate RUUD's goal/game ratio this season. Apparently better than Thiery Henry i reckon. RUUD is still on top of his game. Injuries permitting. And becks is on the Hollywood train, but he is still arguably the best talent to come out of average England in the last 10 years. His contribution to England and Man U combined has not been upset by any player as at now. I however stand to be corrected.

Manchester United for life.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by coopedro(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2008
dready:

i don't like ball at all at all but i was so glad when i heard Man Utd won because chelsea fans don make mouth tire i get various offlines from chelsea fans saying they will win the match it came to a time that when i see a man utd fan i just pity them but when i hear man utd won i was glad chelsea boys need to stop making mouth and face reality

Even their girls are not left out.
Not until they repent and stop being jealous that how they'll keep seeing the promise land without entering it.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by favcom(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2008
Na because of this yeye match played thousands of miles away that our people are 'killing' themselves for?
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by kolaoloye(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2008
favcom:

Na because of this yeye match played thousands of miles away that our people are 'killing' themselves for?

[size=15pt]Simply because those ones were foolish[/size]
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Risto(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2008
man u 4 life!
the blues can go, u know where.
the beyer team won, so dont sweat the technique.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Johnnoo(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2008
Chelsea deserved the cup, having been jittery from the onset of the game, but later adjusted when essien realized himself. The Red Devils were very lucky. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by oyinsho(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2008
I LOVE MANU, ITS GOOD WE WORN,LUCK OR NO LUCK
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by mekk(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2008
Bravo!
these guys are the best no doubt about that.they deserve every tribute being paid to them, In fact they are the bomb,
Truth is,I use to place my money for the Gunner but after what I saw yesterday I didn't hesitate to decamp to Man U, there wont be any regret,I know it, UP THE RED DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by makavele: 7:03pm On May 23, 2008
Bleep ALL BLUE PPL.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by tonyskill: 7:19pm On May 23, 2008
where did d gunnars fan go?hw culd u let dem push u over lyk dat??
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2008
makavele:

Bleep ALL BLUE PPL.

Same to u guy.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by teemoe(m): 1:00am On May 24, 2008
[size=20pt][center]IM STILL OVERJOYED. . THANK U SIR ALEX[/center][/size]
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Suntemi(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2008
teemoe:

[size=20pt][center]IM STILL OVERJOYED. . THANK You SIR ALEX[/center][/size]

Very funny.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by prettyuc: 10:52am On May 24, 2008
Man for real
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dee02(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2008
teemoe:

[size=20pt][center]IM STILL OVERJOYED. . THANK You SIR ALEX[/center][/size]

Fucking get over it u dum-dum!

Still over-joyed years after!!!!!!

Man United don't even know you

And all of them at United have moved on
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by Fishoo(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2008
drogba was a total disgrace.and john terry was thinking taking a penalty is like taking a goal kick.sorry chelsea i will help in burying u undecided embarassed tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dennylove(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2008
up man you
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by dennylove(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2008
NA GOD FATHER WE BE!!! to chelsea[size=8pt][/size]NO RIVAL,MAN U,

Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by collinx(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2008
Lucky bastards! Give me Barca joo.
Re: Manchester Has Won Uefa Champions League by jaata(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2008
I'm confused as too why everyone is on man u dick? Chelsea has african players, man u does not! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 24th April 2016 / Community Shield 2011: Man Utd Vs Man City On Sunday, Aug 7th; 2.30pm / Preston Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup (0 - 2) On 27th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.