Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss (28996 Views)

Facial Surgery- Congolese Boy Mauled By Chimps / Have You Tried Adams Desire? / Has Anyone Tried Slimming Herb German Herb Thai & Co( Its A Slimming Tea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by ichommy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
This Oyinbo people self, Lion nah Dog?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by adrainuche(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
What were you thinking !!! You chop belle full thatS why !!!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Ilaje44(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Wait, so LIMPOPO is a place?

Soooo, why does that guy say "oya limpopo", I am getting closer to unravelling these mysteries.

Actually, Limpopo is a river, and the "region" is named after that river like Oshun, Ogun, Imo, Anambra, Niger, Sokoto, Benue etc. in Nigeria are named after the sorrounding rivers.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by smoothlips(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
@least she wouldn't kiss a lion next time.....when she for dey kiss Zulu kings.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
This will serve as a lesson to other people like her,that are mistaking wild beast for pet.
I wish you a quick recovery and next time don't dare try such......
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Slickest(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lion
Dey
Jeje
Mumu
Go
Kiss
Lion leg
Lion
Happy
Chop
Leg
Call
Padi
Come
Join.......oyinbo nd mumu....God save am say no b her mouth I'm chop.....
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
The aroused lion was only trying to kiss her beautiful legs.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
funny part is that they will say that the lion went crazy, while the lion simply did what is in its dna to do. foolish white people!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by PStacks(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Are u serious..
Somehow I'm not surprised..
Oyinbo no get problem naoo..

If to say for their country them dey knack Mace for person head for House of Assembly or their First lady dey insult the elders of their country or even sef, unemployment reach half the level wey e dey for my country, she for no get time to think how to kiss Lion..

It reminds me of that Nigeria song. Eruku yapa lori remix.. Jor ooo..

Se o le kirun ni express?
Iya ranbo, se o le fi se stripper..
Lion nkor? Se o le kissi Lion jor ooo.

Oyinbo no get problem nao.. They can protest if Justice is not Delivered as in the Case of Trayvon Martin..
they can ask that their govt brings food to their haus and still spoon feed dem,
They can claim unemployment benefits,
They can sleep with their 2 eyes closed at night.
They don't know what is PHCN at all, some oyinbo never ever c Nepa take light..
Oyinbo no get problem jare..

No Nigeria fit ever think of kissing lion.. Lai lai.

Fellow nigerians, let's pray that we have the kind of problems these oyinbo people have jare.. Make I fit chop belleful so tey na to go kiss lion go be my next big problem.. That must be a good social problem ooo..

Let's face our problems jare in naija..
Where is Amechi my man?
Have they organised the debate for PEJ and Professor?
The guy wey dem knack Mace for hin head wey travel abroad, hope he's responding to treatment sha..
Abi Madam Umbella don tear anoda one, someone intimate mi jare, I no get time for oyinbo wey lion wan chop.. O'n pe wey lion wan chop am.. Didn't she know lion is not a Domestic animal.. Mtcheewww..

5 Likes

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by xynerise: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
She think say na Simba?

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by nosike3(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
I need to report you to PETA.
is he the ones that sung personarry on terevisson undecided
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by linuster(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: Oyinbo too like kiss cheesy
Are u telin us u ve neva kissed b4?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by martinseme: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
hungry lion sit down him own jeje just dey vess say them lock am up for cage like one kind common animal, just dey endure a disgrace wey even lizards no fit endure. na so one onyinbo opekee carry trouble come near come meet am there to kiss am for him body. the lion use vess nearly chop up...wetin save the girl be say onyinbo meat no dey sweet..her body self never mature to chop..another disgrace for the lion

1 Like

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
nosike3: is he the ones that sung personarry on terevisson undecided
Is this what you guys call joke in Nigeria
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by emmanuel4758(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
RockMaxi:

Reason they were well ahead of you in Development..
because of iluminati stuff
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by nosike3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
Is this what you guys call joke in Nigeria
why is she angry? Heartbreak?,Menopause,or Hunger? shocked sorry SpongeBob cryspongeass spongeback kiss
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Some of you guys are just too unreasonable. You make me feel embarrassed.
How can you post comments like "foolish white people" cos a girl tried to kiss a lion? You abuse an entire race cos of one girl or a few people...
Too bad... We have a long way to go.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: because of iluminati stuff
False excuse...
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Kirinwa: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123: Why kiss a lion ?

It's so romantic.You wanna try it?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by AGgal(f): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
I don't think she's still passionate about animals
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Some humans will never learn. Stop playing with lion's instincts. It is a carnivorous animal for goodness sake.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by franklampard082(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
What did she expect b4?
For the lion to kiss her back?
Sweetheart this ain't Narnia cuz those lions would have made a good meal out of u. Better go for thanksgiving
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Kirinwa: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
martinseme: hungry lion sit down him own jeje just dey vess say them lock am up for cage like one kind common animal, just dey endure a disgrace wey even lizards no fit endure. na so one onyinbo opekee carry trouble come near come meet am there to kiss am for him body. the lion use vess nearly chop up...wetin save the girl be say onyinbo meat no dey sweet..her body self never mature to chop..another disgrace for the lion

grin You wicked gaan!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by candace16(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
What is bad in a gurl trying to kiss a ferrocious hungry lion?
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pyrrho: Some of you guys are just too unreasonable. You make me feel embarrassed.
How can you post comments like "foolish white people" cos a girl tried to kiss a lion? You abuse an entire race cos of one girl or a few people...
Too bad... We have a long way to go.

thats because when you hear such silly news, it is most likely a white person. black people know better than to fukc with such animals! last time it was some fool who entered the tiger cage at the zoo, or the Las Vegas magician who was sleeping with his own tiger before that beast turned on him.

these are savage animals that will always REMAIN savage, no matter how long they have been with humans.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by dkronicle(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
she de madddddd
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by kings33(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
dumb kid trying to think like a cat
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
XcashAnthony:

And she told ABC News via Skype from a Pretoria hospital that she still thinks the lion meant no real harm to her.

**shaking my head** MUMU
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Really don't c hw people think they can tame a wildlife wild animal. Beats my imagination and to hear her say they were not really trying to harm her.. Yah right!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
That's y I like ma naija peeps! A normal naija folk for jus tweet, "Lion things". Buh onyinbo 2 like mumu things. God saved ur ass babe, u wud have made a sumptuous meal... grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
xynerise: She think say na Simba?

LWKMD.. she nor knw say na mupharsa.. hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.