Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 (4027 Views)

How Can I Install Whatsapp On My Asha 202? / Upgrading Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 200 / Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 by miniziter(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
I want to know how to download songs, vedio, apps etc without collecting virus. And is it possible to remove virus without flashing (may be scanning). Even as I'm writing this, I have to remove my memory card because my phone is not working fine again. Please what is the side effect of flashing a phone? Will be glad to see your contribution.
Re: How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 by Emmyk(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Well. Get an original memory card to start with.. And, back up your memory card thingy in another memory card.

Well, side-effect of flashing, some applications might not be installed again, it depends on how professional the repairer is. Your calculator and other stuffs might go! Due to the fact that they dont use your phone's software to flash it, but another phone's.
Re: How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 by miniziter(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=Emmyk]Well. Get an original memory card to start with.. And, back up your memory card thingy in another memory card.

Well, side-effect of flashing, some applications might not be installed again, it depends on how professional the repairer is. Your calculator and other stuffs might go! Due to the fact that they dont use your phone's software to flash it, but another phone's.

[but, how can I identify a original memory card? And are you saying the fake memory card is the reason why I have virus on my phone. What can you say about waptrick.com because I download most of my songs there]
Re: How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 by Francheezy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
does virus affect java phones ??
Re: How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 by Emmyk(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Miniziter, an original Mc card should have like a golden sticker on it.
-Shouldnt be the one saying MEMORY CARD NOT FORMATTED, FORMAT NOW?"

well, the website, I think it's okay. But I dont do much downloads there tho.
Re: How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 by Emmyk(m): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Francheezy: does virus affect java phones ??

yes sir. I remember my Nokia 3110c. Virus is its second name. Spent alot flashing it. It got the virus through games,music etc
Re: How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 by miniziter(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
10x very much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) / Download Solo S400 Stock Rom Firmware / Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.