Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Jobberman Is A Scam!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobberman Is A Scam!!! (6517 Views)

Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dey post fake openings...... I av applied for over 100 jobs since may, yet no interview invitation? who kws if jobberman submit CVs i av been sending tru them? PRofessional Scammers

1 Like

Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by kneeyii: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
Are u on premium membership? If not, forget it.
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Aringon(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
I got 2 diff jobs from jobberman, u hv not met the requirements of the people who posted the jobs at jobberman and u r here trying to destroy someone else's hardwork

1 Like

Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by zada(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Jobberman is a credible job site, I have attended a workshop organised by the special adviser to the president on job creation and jobberman. Am sure you have not structured your C.V properly to suit organisations specifics. And I most say after that workshop I registered wit jobberman and restructured my C.V, in less than two weeks after I got interviews and even calls for interviews. My brother try and see someone knowledgable to put thru on C.V wrting.God is our strenght but let us always do wat is necessary. JOBBERMAN HAS CREDIBILITY!

1 Like

Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by nenergy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
zada: Jobberman is a credible job site, I have attended a workshop organised by the special adviser to the president on job creation and jobberman. Am sure you have not structured your C.V properly to suit organisations specifics. And I most say after that workshop I registered wit jobberman and restructured my C.V, in less than two weeks after I got interviews and even calls for interviews. My brother try and see someone knowledgable to put thru on C.V wrting.God is our strenght but let us always do wat is necessary. JOBBERMAN HAS CREDIBILITY!
Interesting!
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by sammyyoung2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
zada: Jobberman is a credible job site, I have attended a workshop organised by the special adviser to the president on job creation and jobberman. Am sure you have not structured your C.V properly to suit organisations specifics. And I most say after that workshop I registered wit jobberman and restructured my C.V, in less than two weeks after I got interviews and even calls for interviews. My brother try and see someone knowledgable to put thru on C.V wrting.God is our strenght but let us always do wat is necessary. JOBBERMAN HAS CREDIBILITY!

you don com get work now
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by mkoabiola: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmmmmmm!
Can I send my CV for proper editing.
I need help frm som1 who can put me thru.thanks
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by zada(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
@nenergy@MKO Abiola, pls send me ur personal email addresses and I will send u a sample @Sammy, I hv not yet gain employment but I felt like helping out ok. We learn everyday tongue

1 Like

Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2013
@Zada,pls can u also send 2 me,my email add is talk2naza22@yahoo.com.God bless u
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by temisilva(m): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls i wudnt mind a sample copy too,its topeonabiyi@yahoo.com. Thanks zada
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by obowunmi(m): 4:18am On Jul 15, 2013
It's a horrible business model for Jobberman to ask jobless youths to begin paying for a service that they can't afford.

Why should you pay for such service? Rubbish
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Mornah25: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2013
zada: @nenergy@MKO Abiola, pls send me ur personal email addresses and I will send u a sample @Sammy, I hv not yet gain employment but I felt like helping out ok. We learn everyday tongue
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Mornah25: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2013
pls send me a copy 2..thanx
usmandan1245@gmail.com
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by chudidonas(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2013

Please can I send you my CV to review then? chudidonas@yahoo.co.uk. Mail me. Thanks
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by fash6(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls can u send me a sample of your cv,so dat I can edit mine own,tnx God bles u.gbenga.fashakin@yahoo.com
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Mobsync(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2013
obowunmi: It's a horrible business model for Jobberman to ask jobless youths to begin paying for a service that they can't afford.

Why should you pay for such service? Rubbish

It's because they have money.cheesy very funny...some1 getting employed by collecting money from unemployed people.
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Ogelov: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls can u send a sample of ur cv to me? Will really appreciate. iogechi2002@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by zayjay: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls kindly send me a sample copy to edit mine. Thank you.
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by zayjay: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2013
jaji_z@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by moneyhungry(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2013
y'all need to wise up. smdh.

1 Like

Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by nenergy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice!
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by mkoabiola: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
zada: @nenergy@MKO Abiola, pls send me ur personal email addresses and I will send u a sample @Sammy, I hv not yet gain employment but I felt like helping out ok. We learn everyday tongue
Bol4king@yahoo.com
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Mickeysho(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jobberman however do post jobs that are scams. That is a fact. #talkingfromxperience
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Aringon(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
The problem with our graduate today is an organisation advertised a job with their email address and the next thing you see in ur inbox box is a forwarded CV showing the traces of other places they hv sent their CV to and there is nothing like cover letter. It is lackadaisical and unprofessional, I do not invite such people to interview, that said.
Another challenge is not knowing how to write a professional CV: TIP: Let your current job and responsibilities be spelt out( that is listing out the job responsibilities one by one) then fix the jobs you left before this one with same format e.g
Account Sales Manager. XYZ Limited 2012 till date
Responsibilities:
- Maintaining old customers
-Offering professional customer service
-Appointing new distributors
-etc etc etc
I do hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by mkoabiola: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Aringon: The problem with our graduate today is an organisation advertised a job with their email address and the next thing you see in ur inbox box is a forwarded CV showing the traces of other places they hv sent their CV to and there is nothing like cover letter. It is lackadaisical and unprofessional, I do not invite such people to interview, that said.
Another challenge is not knowing how to write a professional CV: TIP: Let your current job and responsibilities be spelt out( that is listing out the job responsibilities one by one) then fix the jobs you left before this one with same format e.g
Account Sales Manager. XYZ Limited 2012 till date
Responsibilities:
- Maintaining old customers
-Offering professional customer service
-Appointing new distributors
-etc etc etc
I do hope this helps
God bless u for this info.
U 2much.
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by AkinseteK(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls i nid a sample of the CV.my email is mayork2012@gmail.com
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by Aringon(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lemme explain further, if your CV was like this:
XYZ Limited -2001-2005
Account Officer
Metco Limited-2005-2008
Accountant
Zynde Nig Ltd-2008-2010
Accountant
Nisco Energy-2010 till date
Senior Accountant

You have to change it to be like this:
Nisco Energy-2010 till date
Senior Accountant
Responsibilities:
(List them out clearly)
Zynde Nig Ltd-2008-2010
Accountant
Responsibilities:
(List them out clearly)
Metco Limited-2005-2008
Accountant
Responsibilities
(List them out)
XYZ Limited -2001-2005
Account Officer
Responsibilities
(List them out clearly)
With this and other professional qualifications, you will have lots of invites for interviews
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by ShyDare(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hello guys, check out the krine.com for cv tips. Y'all can google coy in 9ja dat write cvs, it goes 4 3k/2500. I tink jobberman offers cv writing services, nt sure how gud dia services ah. A well written cv doesn't guarantee interviews or test invites or a job sef. Coy in 9ja wil shortlist pple wit 2.1 & above wit average cvs ahead of 2.2 guys wit well written resumes. Na God fit help person !
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by ucube: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2013

Please @zada my email is ucniky4love@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by ucube: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2013

Pls my email is ucniky4love@yahoo.com
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by obowunmi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mobsync:

It's because they have money.cheesy very funny...some1 getting employed by collecting money from unemployed people.

Its dumb and stup.iid. A better method is to charge the companies who are able to find employees who stay for three months and charge employers for using their platform.
Re: Jobberman Is A Scam!!! by kixo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Snd me a sample @ kingehimi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Artist Needed At WHO - Nigeria / Make A Choice Between Bank Phb And Zenith Bank / Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize For Literature 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.