Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Was Drogba Thinking??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Drogba Thinking??? (1255 Views)

Gary Cahill: Drogba’s Return Has Boosted Chelsea / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Drogba Thinking??? by quadrillio(m): 12:45am On May 22, 2008
I don't understand why an experience player like Drogba will Do such a thing,
at least he should have learnt from Zidane's mistake, I was surprised

Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by Esss(m): 12:48am On May 22, 2008
I'm not suprised.

Coming from a war torn country like ivory coast, na the only thing the mumu pikin sabi.

What a beautiful way to make his exit from Chelsea.
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 22, 2008
He wanted to leave Chelsea in style! grin

U know. . . . . . . . . . . . just like Zidane cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by tosinadeda: 12:58am On May 22, 2008
pity
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by Antidote1(f): 3:16am On May 22, 2008
Esss:

I'm not suprised.

Coming from a war torn country like ivory coast, na the only thing the mumu pikin sabi.

What a beautiful way to make his exit from Chelsea.

VERY VERY Funny, grin cheesy.Honestly, I was very surprized, shocked and disappointed ( not that I wanted Chelsea to win), I hope he has learn his lesson well, wink
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by Modups1(f): 7:53am On May 22, 2008
wat a way to go embarassed
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by Hugoboi(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2008
It was just a manifestation of his latent frustration.I mean if it was u nko?>> Vida had kept the dude miserable all night { and on a night that he really needed that shine for that matter!!}.It was only a matter of time for him to snap and when the altercation came calling,he was right on.
I honestly think wat he did was stupid,real f**kin' stupid!!
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by Emperoh(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2008
What Drogba was thinking?

Hmmm!!
I am a Man Utd fan but can't help loving Didier Drogba. He is such a good player!!
But blimey, what was he thinking
He behaved so unprofessionally since the exit of Morinho
How does one explain the criticism on Chelsea websites against Avram Grant
Bragging with Ballack for spot kicks and free kicks
Even open confronting ur team mates and caoching crew. Are U the CAPTAIN!!!

What he did yesterday night was capping a terrible and woeful night for him.
He failed woefully and the only to congratulate Vidic for putting him in check was a petulent slap.
Thats terribly unprofessional and i was wondering whether UEFA and Chelsea will look into that case.

He should have kept his head cool and hope to get things right.
For Gods sake, this could well have been his best chance to win a Champions league medal in his career
AC Milan isn't a guarantee and with the English side dominating proceeding in European football now who knows.
He should watch it. Take a cue from Rooney even with all his rants and temperaments was able to go peacefully and know that he's not having a good night.

Drogba disgraced the African spirit. Shame on Him!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by Modups1(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2008
hey hey hey!!! lets not crucify drogba abeg
fine, he messed up but we don't need to keep crucifying him like this now  embarassed d guy is still a great player
it just wasn't chelsea's night at all
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by tosinadeda: 12:47pm On May 22, 2008
drogba is my star jare, the guy is strong
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by tipsydude(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2008
[b]yeah rite, imagine drogba as star. that brute beta finds wats good 4 him because as far as am concerned he is still d most planless person in d transfer market. since d "special one" left chelski, body don dey scratch that drogba boy. that is y im no fit leave free kicks for ballack and lamps. im think say na before wey im am moaningho dey determine who go play and who no go play. that is y d thug go open im ye ye mouth talk say club wey im go transfer go na d one wey employ d "special one" meaning say if kano pillars couple money employ moaningho then drogba go play 4 kano. that is y ystaday im go carry my Vida dey slap am like say na im carry am com moscow 4getting say Vida na serbian son. abi im think say because no be 4mer Soviet Union them been dey answer. if say dey no fine am ystaday with that red card, i swear say drogba 4 no comot from russia alive. make im dey there dey shame imself thinking say im dey do africans. that thug no get single respect 4 anybody. im think say na bullying dey carry CL. as 4 chelski, with d great exodus of almost 60% of their players, e be like say na relegation get them next season. make una mark am somewhere.

[size=14pt]ONE UNITED!!! DOUBLE CHAMPIONS!!![/size][/b]
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by mavtrevor(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2008
Drogba wanted out, so i guess he has been looking for a way of sending the message to Chelsea and he just did.see this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/default.stm

Whatever he was thinking, his act was totally unprofessional, and a player at his level in the game should be able to control himself in the pitch no matter what. This was a rife between him and Vidic from their last meeting, we all saw how both of them contested for ball during the finals.
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by luvhenry(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2008
u guys are talking nonsense. the slap meant " shut up, u dont talk when am talking u are still a small boy"
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by jaybaby(f): 1:48pm On May 28, 2008
He was not THINKING smiley
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by manickal(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2008
luvhenry:

u guys are talking nonsense. the slap meant " shut up, u don't talk when am talking u are still a small boy"

yeah, right
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by jaybaby(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2008
Yea right---COWARDS
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by deeteeneey(f): 2:21pm On May 28, 2008
He was thinking of d CUP. Wat else would b on d mind of individual player.
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by akumbu: 2:26pm On May 28, 2008
Why border with Drogba and CHELSEA? Click http://arsenalfansinnigeria..com/
for real gunners top jists
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by davidif: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2008
Nemanja vidic had pissed him off and said something about him being a "diver", and throughout the match, they were battling each other as Nemanja was tightly marking him, there was a lot of pushing and shoving so it was inevitable that Didier Drogba would look for an opportunity to slap him.
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by abdurrazaq(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2008
I think Drogba is finding it difficult to control the fame coming his way. that makes him think he is above every other player on the pitch and, that is bad. I could recall an incident between him and the enegmatic JAY JAY Okocha the in 2006 Nations cup in Egypt. The guy really need to learn how to respect others especially, opponents.
Re: What Was Drogba Thinking??? by segunpc(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2008
na juju dem use on hi from him papa village.

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News/rumours For All Football Club / How Muslims Are Changing English Football Culture / My Betting Slip For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.