Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This (592 Views)

Don't Mess With God. Read This. / How Do You Love God But Hate Your Neighbours? / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This by Dawinlove(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hollywood is set to release new video called "Corpus Christi"The video is set to be release by july/august.The video is said to make mockery of Jesus and his 12 disciples,if u truly love this country and Africa spread this news and let us not allow this movie step into Africa.Europe has already band the movie from reaching there country,so let's do this to stop it from reaching Africa and Nigeria.Remember christ said if we remember him,love him,he will be with us.And also notice that you should not listen to this Kanye West song"I am a God"it a satanic dedicated song.Beware before you perish in hell.

Moderator front page A beg
Re: If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
1st, dont black mail nairalanders to open your thread. Its not by force!
Secondly, Jesus has been ridiculed more than this. He was ridiculed even at His trial. Alot of things which were worse than this would have destroyed christianity but they didnt. This cant reduce the Lordship of Jesus.
Re: If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This by bizmahn: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
idnoble135: 1st, dont black mail nairalanders to open your thread. Its not by force!
Secondly, Jesus has been ridiculed more than this. He was ridiculed even at His trial. Alot of things which were worse than this would have destroyed christianity but they didnt. This cant reduce the Lordship of Jesus.

Sir, I don't really agree its blackmail.In my opinion the poster has very good intent borne out of love for our Lord.Besides God needs us to help protect his interest on earth.If He didn't,He won't even require us to preach or pray.We are God's ambassadors on earth.However each to his own opinion.

1 Like

Re: If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
bizmahn:

Sir, I don't really agree its blackmail.In my opinion the poster has very good intent borne out of love for our Lord.Besides God needs us to help protect his interest on earth.If He didn't,He won't even require us to preach or pray.We are God's ambassadors on earth.However each to his own opinion.
very well.... His title says " if you are a true christian and you love God, read".
Meaning christians who did not open the page do not love God?
Re: If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This by Ifetex(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
If they try it, we will fight a holy war as our nebours du 8-)

1 Like

Re: If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This by Dawinlove(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Have delivered the message,let those who have ears hear,and may God bless all those who help to publicy this thread
Re: If You Know You Are A True Christian And Love God,read This by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dawinlove: Have delivered the message,let those who have ears hear,and may God bless all those who help to publicy this thread

(1) (Reply)

Father In The Lord - Spiritual Gangsterism / The DEVIL'S Gift / America ( Modern Babylon) Will Fall!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.