Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Righteous Pastors In Sierra Leone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Righteous Pastors In Sierra Leone (3830 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Righteous Pastors In Sierra Leone by ACKCITY: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
And then He showed me an anointed man of God, He said, this is my son:

Francis A.M Mambu (Faith Healing Bible Church): God showed me how this man is serving Him in truth and in spirit. God says he is not compromising His word for anything. “He is not preaching for his self-interest, he is telling the people the hard truth of my word, the persecution the man is going through for God; tell him to stand firm, anyone who fights against you, fights against me”.

He said, “Go out and preach my word, not only in your church, I’m with you, I will make your enemies your footstool”.

“Tell him, I have released more grace on him, it is well with you my son”

I don’t use to like this man- Francis Mambu, for his holiness preaching. I felt so ashamed.

The men of God I loved so much in the world that I thought were the real men of God, for instance Bishop Achibald Cole; I use to love this man of God because I use to think he was a righteous man of God. I thought he was with God, not knowing he was with demons.

I hated Francis Mambu, I didn’t know he was a true child of God until Jesus was praising him; Jesus was happy over this man.

And He said, “I am going to send you to this man of God, he will lead you, with this other pastor to take my message out.”

And when I met this man; he obeyed and went to God in prayer (he did not accept the message; I told him everything Jesus told me except the message for him personally- I told him Jesus said I should come to him, that He wants fasting and prayer for the church and the things Jesus showed me of the body of Christ.

And he just said “Okay, I will know what to do” and he went and did dry fasting, he asked God if He sent me and God told him “Yes”.

And he called me back to his office and said to me, “God sent you and I’m, going to back up God’s message”

Read more: http://www.citofgod.com/real-sierra-leone-pastors

(1) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why Muhammad Was NOT A Prophet / Rev Isaac Odiri Idahosa In Leeds / Why Dont Pastors Preach About Sin Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.