Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Movies That Families Can Watch Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Movies That Families Can Watch Together (1543 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days / Families Can Make N100,000 Before Christmas. Here Is How! Reach Me For More Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies That Families Can Watch Together by mrakin(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have once raised this thread in the movies section but am not satisfied with the few comments.
Please suggest nice movies that families can watch together. Remember that such movie should be non-violent and should teach good qualities such as honesty, courage, perseverance, humility and hardwork.

I suggest
THE PURSUIT of HAPPYNESS.
Pls suggest yours.
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by TV01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kung-fu Panda....hei yaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by slimyem: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Arelu or Koto aiye cool
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by armyofone(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Despicable me
How to train your dragon
Ant Bully
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by AK481(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Spartacles cool
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by oluplus(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2013
FIREPROOF. Pls give it a shot. You would want to watch it again and again.
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by bellong: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2013
I am not sure of the name but I loved the film. It was about the first black sea-diver in US navy.

MEN (MAN) OF HONOUR. Then these
RAY
BEAUTIFUL MIND
SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE

Nigerian Movie

SAWORO IDE
OLEKU
ORUN MOORU
MOSEBOLATAN
TAXI DRIVER
IREKE ONIBUDO
OGBOJU ODE NINU IGBO IRUNMOLE cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
There is this recent movie about marriage, can't recollect the title. Very interesting and educative.
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by greatgod2012(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Mount zion films, i love them because 90% of their stories are family-based.

2 Likes

Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by mgbeketoto: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
My kids' favorites. . . SUPER STORY!!!! cool

DORA THE EXPLORER. . .
FINDING NEMO

MUSICALS.
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
LION KING 0.5. . . .TO ETERNITY
SHREK

THE JUNGLE BOOK
THE LITTLE MERMAID

CHRISTMAS FAVORITE
THE HOUSE ON 34TH STREET
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
The walking dead! sad
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by Princesszoe: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Mount zion films, i love them because 90% of their stories are family-based.
I CONCUR. PRINCE OF EGYPT IS ANOTHER WONDERFUL FOREIGN ANIMATED FILM ALL CHRISTIAN HOMES SHOULD HAVE.
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by iwakunbaba: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
COURAGEOUS is a great family pls fathers must watch grin grin grin
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by cycline404(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
TALO PA CHIEF
AJANLEKOKO
MUNIRU ATI AMBALI
ALL ON IBAKA TV
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by Lorax(f): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2013
iwakunbaba: COURAGEOUS is a great family pls fathers must watch grin grin grin
@op i agree with you courageous is not just a must watch for fathers but also for d family it has a lot of lessons in it.
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by EfemenaXY: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Titanic!
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by sexymoma(f): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Home Alone
Barbie
Cinderella
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by Celyt(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ Op, very interesting topic
may i suggest that the responses should go like this, thus:

title of movie- foreign or Nigeria
e.g. Lion king- foreign(animated movie)

It will help those that would like to purchase the movies. Thanks
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aya ma tanga

Zombie flesh eater
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by armyofone(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Zombie flesh eater = horror movies. I'm a big fan of Horror movies.
Are you?

I saw the latest zombie movie, Netflix packed me up with more cheesy
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by mrakin(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Celyt: @ Op, very interesting topic
may i suggest that the responses should go like this, thus:

title of movie- foreign or Nigeria
e.g. Lion king- foreign(animated movie)

It will help those that would like to purchase the movies. Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion.
I am sure some people will benefit from knowing which is foreign, local, animated.

For newlyweds, they should watch:
'MR & MRS' it is a Nigerian movie.

1 Like

Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
'Akila and the Bee'. I think it's the most inspiring for growing and intelligent kids
Re: Movies That Families Can Watch Together by Princesszoe: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
dayokanu: Aya ma tanga

Zombie flesh eater
Aya ma tanga abi ultimate power? Hahahahah between is not a horror or a thriller video because i guess that was what your mind told you although it has few of both elements in it. Is a mount zion film that shows how God's power squizzed the power of devil. Very interesting but your second option no follow.

(1) (Reply)

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise / What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills / Thread For Quote Lovers And Deep Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.