Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Halle Berry Weds In France - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry Weds In France (518 Views)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Halle Berry Vs Toni Braxton Who's Beautiful? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halle Berry Weds In France by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Halle Berry married French actor Olivier Martinez in a private ceremony in France on Saturday, her representative confirmed Sunday.
It's the third marriage for the Oscar-winning actress, who announced in April that she is expecting a baby withMartinez.
Berry, 46, and Martinez, 47,have been close companionssince meeting on the set of"Dark Tide" last year.
He was by her side through the last months of her bittercustody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry,the Canadian model who fathered her 5-year-old daughter Nahla.
They reached "an amicable agreement" over custody last November, a week aftera fistfight in Berry's Hollywood driveway betweenMartinez and Aubry.
Berry was previously married to former pro baseball player David Justice -- from 1993 until 1996 -- and singer Eric Benet -- from 2001 to 2004.
"I feel fantastic," Berry told CNN when discussing her pregnancy in April. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth. I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a realityfor me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
http://cnnmobile.com/primary/fullarticle?articleId=urn:newsml:CNN.com:20130714:halle-berry-marriage:1&pagesize=10&category=entertainment&pageSize=10

(1) (Reply)

Prince William's Wife, Kate, In Labor / Omotola Criticizes Senate For Approval Of Early Marriage At MBGN / Chris Brown And Karreuche Tran Spend A Little QT At The 2013 O.C. Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.