Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why We Must Rally Round Amaechi – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must Rally Round Amaechi – Tinubu (1825 Views)

Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Lets Rally Round To Support Donald Duke For President Come 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why We Must Rally Round Amaechi – Tinubu by iykofias(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2013
noblezone:

A "clueless" President declared state of emergency,

You "well saying" Tinubu condemned it along side the NGF led by no other than the "intelligent" Amaechi!

And "sensible" people like you are here doing what you know how to do best: Opposition.
Only that this "progressives of yours are moving in retrogression.

I am not against any of you using your God's given right to blame Jonathan for the fallout of Amaechi and his benefactors, but I get pissed off when your leaders are so stupid when making public comments.

Somebody got his head broken in the Rivers Assebly crises and the hand that broke the head belongs to Amaechi's righ hand man.

Perhaps, the blood that will "soak dogs and baboons" in 2015 have started flowing now?

Yet let me quickly say this: you have succeeded in branding some negative notoriety about yourself in this forum!
When the chips are down, be a man and stand up to the poisons you spit out here in the name of free speech!

Any sensible person will know that Tinubu and his fake "opposition" are nothing but opportunist!
Nigerians beware!

Cheers and have a great week ahead!
hmmm,u tried soundin neutral buh bn a card carryin PdP member,u later gave in to sentiment. chEers
Re: Why We Must Rally Round Amaechi – Tinubu by bizgen: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Instead of Tinubu making the statements,he should just tell Ameachi to decamp to his party and test his popularity.ACN or APC under Tinubu will not condone this behaviour of Ameachi in their party.He should be thinking of how to make his party an effective opposition not all this comment.When Ngige was under seige as a governor then in Anambra,Tinubu went to offer him his party ticket.he should do same to Ameachi,and Ameachi should either abide with the rule in his party or leave if he is not comfortable and save the People of Rivers all this trouble if he is really there for their interest which we all doubt.
Re: Why We Must Rally Round Amaechi – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
iykofias: hmmm,u tried soundin neutral buh bn a card carryin PdP member,u later gave in to sentiment. chEers

I have checked Nigeria as of today with all the sincerity of my heart and I am yet to be convinced that I should not support Jonathan. I have not in any way tried to deny or cover my support for Jonathan.

And each time I listen the so called "opposition", my resolve to support Jonathan gets stronger.
For example, the opposition as led by Tinubu, Buhari and Amaechi are yet to explain to us why they opposed that state of emergency, if not that they are just opportunists looking for every chance to oppose with thinking.

As for my being card carrying PDP member, freedom of speech is allowed!
I think that is where some of you get it all mixed up: that whosoever supports Jonathan must have been paid, must belong to PDP, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC/PDP May Merge To Fight NCP / Let's Get One Thing Clear: Boko Haram Is An INTERNATIONAL Operation / Lagos Crash : D Casket Of Agagun Not Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.