Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways (7211 Views)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / How I Parted Ways With Cocaine, Indian-hemp And Hard Drugs - Terry G / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by debosky(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishilove: Lobatan. At least hers lasted longer than Kim
Kardashian's undecided

Irreconciliable differences indeed. Shior.
That's what you get when you marry an
already married playboy. What was she
thinking when she married him? Did she
imagine herself in love? Did she envisage a
happily ever after ending with this man? She
obvioulsy equated good shaagging with love,
hence her folly. These people don't know the
meaning of marriage. They just marry
stupidly, thinking marriage is all about glitz,
glamour, cakes, drinks and blings.

Some women sef angry

Ishi don't be too hasty - how do you know she equated good shaagging with love? Were you in her bedroom? undecided

People are too quick to be judgmental - she made a mistake, but only comment on that which you are certain of.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by tpia5: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Which mistake did she make?

You sound like someone who is easy to scam.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by debosky(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
tpia@:
Which mistake did she make?

She made a mistake in the sense that she entered into a union she believed she could make work, but which didn't work.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by tpia5: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Like i said, you sound like someone who is easy to scam, either that or perhaps you have a personal stake in the matter.

Let me spell it out in case some are genuinely confused about this "marriage":

Entering a union which you know has comma, apostrophe and fine print of high intensity from the start, does not show a belief you want it to work.

Make una free this woman, na by force?

Possibly you folks were the ones who pushed her/them into the "marriage".
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by debosky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
tpia@:
Like i said, you sound like someone who is easy to scam, either that or perhaps you have a personal stake in the matter.

Let me spell it out in case some are genuinely confused about this "marriage":

Entering a union which you know has comma, apostrophe and fine print of high intensity from the start, does not show a belief you want it to work.

How do you know what she believed? Or are you stating she went into the marriage knowing she would get divorced a short time after?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by tpia5: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why dont you start off by explaining how YOU know what she believed?

And why would you feel people do not go into marriage for other reasons besides not getting divorced?

Which kain rose coloured glasses be this?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by dasparrow: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Post

Funke made a mistake marrying that playboy Oloyede. Besides, Funke knew the man has other wives so why she settled for him is probably due to societal pressure to get married. This is why women should never settle for less. Marry someone you are compatible with and don't rush into a relationship all because some nosey Nigerians won't keep their big mouths shut.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by debosky(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
tpia@:
Why dont you start off by explaining how YOU know what she believed?

And why would you feel people do not go into marriage for other reasons besides not getting divorced?

Which kain rose coloured glasses be this?

I don't know what she believed, but I think it's highly unlikely that she got married with the intent of getting divorced. That's a reasonable assertion to make don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Excel30: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
No be to take millions do wedding matter,love counts.Funke fall my hand by marrying dat guy in d first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room / Classiest Nigerian Actresses! / Candid Photos: Nadia Buari And Mum Are Best Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.