Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways (7258 Views)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / How I Parted Ways With Cocaine, Indian-hemp And Hard Drugs - Terry G / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by omophilip: 12:28am On Jul 15, 2013
This is what her husband wrote on facebook.... pouring out his mind to the world.

Kehinde Oloyede
It's with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs olufunke akindele,we've both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences.we still best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends.
Like · · Share · about an hour ago via Facebook for BlackBerry 10 ·

Am doing just fine,gettn along without u,don't need u anymore in ma life.u d greatest mistake av made in recent time..Kehinde Oloyede

source: http://kumkumba..com/2013/07/funke-akindele-and-husband-parted-ways.html
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by obo389(m): 1:27am On Jul 15, 2013
sad
hmmm.if true,too bad for her.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by mysticdollar(f): 2:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Na wa 4 dis celeb marriages
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by LesbianBoy(m): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Na wa for all these nollywood actresses sef ahn ahn! They always have one problem or the other. if they are not divorcing their husbands or snatching someones husband they either can't get pregnant for their husbands angry
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by dabrake(m): 2:38am On Jul 15, 2013
No comment.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Blazinraj01(f): 4:06am On Jul 15, 2013
shocked What angry

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by pri3stess(f): 4:33am On Jul 15, 2013
Na lie abeg, until I see the headline on top news outlets, I choose not to believe this.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by lat4real: 4:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Where is the Facebook page?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2013
na today
abeg give me ogogoro make i drink.
nowdays marriage na 2minute noodles.
even Pako biscuit strong pass am

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Airforce1(m): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Good News if u ask me
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by titiann(f): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Heheheheheheheh............orisirisi,celebrrities nd divorce,love don finish B̶̲̥̅ε dat o....wonders shall neva cease
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Brimmie(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2013
The Punny Is Now Wider!?? sad sad
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by XFive: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2013
A union that is not up to one year crashing? God please help us
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Airforce1(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2013
Brimmie: The Punny Is Now Wider!?? sad sad

My thought exactly grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by angelTI(f): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2013
like seriously? ow many months marriage?

The rate of divorce nowadays is scaring me shitless! God help me o cos I just have to get it right as in RIGHT!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Rooneyboy(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2013
I knew it was only a matter of time b4 they separated, but didn't know it was going to come this soon.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by texaco1: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2013
How come this blogger is the only one that knows about this?or is oloyede fb page not open to everyone?I have searched the web and no such story exists at least as at now about this seperation.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by kreamidiva(f): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Why are marriages crashing so fast these days Smh!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Tolexander: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2013
Is ok!

Maybe the guys facebook account was hacked!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Adufaye(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2013
I comment ma reserve
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by texaco1: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: Is ok!

Maybe the guys facebook account was hacked!
Hacked ?for what purpose?well if u say so no problem ,but I don't believe this story
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by omophilip: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2013
His Facebook page is still having it as the status update
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by omophilip: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2013
watchout soon others will have it as headline.....
texaco1: How come this blogger is the only one that knows about this?or is oloyede fb page not open to everyone?I have searched the web and no such story exists at least as at now about this seperation.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by texaco1: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2013
omophilip: watchout soon others will have it as headline.....
Then I guess I am wrong to have doubted the blogger's story
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by member5: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Is Funke TRULY a LESBI?[/size]
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by dridowu: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Hackers @ work but if true all da best to their future partners
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Dosoq(f): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2013
if its true,wasn't rily expecting anytin different,bt its jst too early
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by texaco1: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Dosoq: if its true,wasn't rily expecting anytin different,bt its jst too early
Are u sure it is too early?I have seen marriages collapse just after 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by JonnyWaka316: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Avoid armed robbers & traffic jams!

Lagos JonnyWaka, a FREE new mobile app that will tell you where there is traffic jam, accidents, flood, armed robbery, etc.

How to avoid heavy traffic with Lagos JonnyWaka & Abuja Jonnywaka.

1. Download it FREE on to your phone from Google play store or BB app world.

2. Register with your name/email.

3. Begin to enjoy traffic reports on incidents, like roads jammed, accidents, flood, etc.

4. You can also update traffic incidents for others to see.

Search for 'Lagos JonnyWaka' from Google play store or BB app world and avoid traffic jams and armed robbers.

www.jonnywaka.com

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by texaco1: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2013
بوكو حرام: [size=18pt]Is Funke TRULY a LESBI?[/size]
She is a transgendered
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by tellwisdom: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Reason: No pikin sad
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2013
REASON: PROMISCUITY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hollywoodbuzz's Official Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women Of 2014! / Khloe Kardashian Puts Hot Body On Display / "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.