Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved (77868 Views)

Update:for Android 2go Users.2go Version 1.4.2 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot.. / Nairaland 2go Users! Drop Your 2go Username. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by chrisraph(m): 5:10am On Jul 15, 2013
2GO Users: Drop your 2go problems Here and Get it solved
July 15, 2013 by chrisraph Leave a Comment (Edit)

Welcome to Techbustop

As we start this new and fresh week, i would love to use this opportunity to solve as much 2GO problems as i could, therefore i thought it wise creating this post and making it open for comments and complaints. In the past we have created much posts on 2GO topics which many of us benefited from and are still enjoying what they learnt from us. Today we want to treat completely the 2go issues and also help some individuals get verified on 2go.

BELOW ARE SOME OF THE 2GO TOPICS WE HAVE TREATED ON TECHBUSTOP

1. HOW TO BOOST YOUR 2GO STAR IN 4 WEEKS
2. HOW TO GET FREE 2GO CREDITS
3. 3 WAYS TO DISCOVER ONLINE BUT OFFLINE FRIENDS
4. HOW TO CHANGE YOUR 2GO LOCATION
5. HOW TO LINK YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO YOUR 2GO AND START CHATTING WITH YOUR FRIENDS etc…

You can go through this topics before droping a comment on a problem, meanwhile i want to show you a way you can verify your 2go account.

HOW DO I VERIFY MY 2GO ACCOUNT?

Verifying a 2go account is very easy yet some seems not to be able to do this, 2GO needs you to verify your account when they suspect you might be using some other person’s account to chat, and therefore you are required to proof the ownership of your 2go account.

Click below to read more...

http://techbustop.com/2go-users-drop-your-2go-problems-here-and-get-it-solved/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by shakur4luv(m): 5:21am On Jul 15, 2013
shakur4luv ladies only pls winkwink

1 Like

Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by RedCard1(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2013
Am no longer using my old SIM card dat I registered with 2go, am now using a new SIM card. Because of dis, I can't accept or buy gocredits and I love chatting in rooms but now I can't without gocredit. Pls what should I do?
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Emisco1(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2013
I ave lost my simcard. I kant buy go credit. Wat shuld i do. I GUEST NO GURU AVE FOUND SOLUTION 2 DS.
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by wheesin(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
at these age...2go im wen whatsapp is available...hunnnh !
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by falansa: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
The issue of how to change phone number is what most people are facing. I havent buy 2go credit for about 2yrs now. Pls kindly help us to solve this problem on how to change phone number
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by chrisraph(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Verify your 2go account this would help you buy or accet/send gocredits to friends.

to verify your account,

put the sim you used to open your account on your phone then send VERIFY to 32120

this will successfully verify your 2go account and you can now buy credits and so on....

find more solutions here

http://techbustop.com/2go-users-drop-your-2go-problems-here-and-get-it-solved/
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by mozele(m): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2014
Well, how can you help me?

I logged out of 2go and logged in 14minutes latter and all my friends are gone just like that.
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by kepal99(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
I have tried getting gocredits both manually and autonmatically... Wasted. Over 100naira, my 2go account has not been funded for over a week now
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by ritababe(f): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Cant change my number why
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by neomatrix1027(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
I can't login with facebook gateway. When i press Facebook, it doesn't take me to login page but it remains on add friends.

And for the changing of number, the only solution is by using 2go for android to change your phone number.
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by rottable(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
oga, i need free 2go credit pls
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by keandre: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Emisco1:
I ave lost my simcard. I kant buy go credit. Wat shuld i do. I GUEST NO GURU AVE FOUND SOLUTION 2 DS.

very easy,jus login ur acc. then change mobile number
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by keandre: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
ritababe:
Cant change my number why

thats impossible
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by hriz(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2015
Hw cn I get rooms associated to ones location cos I reg as ogun bt I cnt fnd any uni in ogun asides tasued! As dr r onlI few rooms
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Nobody: 7:27am On May 24, 2015
Pls for the past 2month now i cant log in through 2go gateway to chat with my facebook friend. I av deleted n downloaded 2go many times, i even downloaded lesser version all to no avail pls help me with d solution cos i use 2go just to chat with facebook friends
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Uchwilliam(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
lanrema:
Pls for the past 2month now i cant log in through 2go gateway to chat with my facebook friend. I av deleted n downloaded 2go many times, i even downloaded lesser version all to no avail pls help me with d solution cos i use 2go just to chat with facebook friends
Use d main number u used to register d 2go to do it it wil work
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Efukikata(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nice post visit my 2go blog here <a href="http://2godownloads..com/">Create 2go Account</a> blog
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by omakay(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Use d main number u used to register d 2go to do it it wil work

Please explain more what you mean by using the number you registered with.

Normally, we are asked to input username and password.

Please reply.
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Omo I love 2go like die....
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
omakay:

Please reply.
open your browser and input Facebook.com/username to get your username.
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Jeffflo: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Uchwilliam(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
omakay:

Please reply.
Use d same sim u used in registering d 2go in d first place .go to 2go.im nd download anoda 2go.
If d sim is lost do welcome back.
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
I can't enter chatroom anymore. My username is Darrey007
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by valnelly(m): 4:44am On Jul 14, 2015
I'm in Lagos and I registered Lagos. Under universities, the chat rooms I used to have before... Like unilag and yabatech no longer exists. Please what do I do now? Here is a screen shot

Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by ritababe(f): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2015
I want to change my number
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by larushib: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2015
omakay:

Please reply.
Hello under universities, unilag. Yabatech etc not showing, despite I registered with lagos as my location. Thanks
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by johnsonsegxy: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
ritababe:

Are you on 2go?
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by ritababe(f): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Are you on 2go?
yes
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by johnsonsegxy: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
ritababe:
yes

Ok pm me your 2go or whatsapp details
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by megasamuel(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
ritababe:
open this link with your browser http://wap.2go.im/s/
ZZBDjFfEEhdBss1PN/ and then add change.php then fill in the details including the old and new number
Re: 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved by ritababe(f): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
megasamuel:
open this link with your browser http://wap.2go.im/s/
ZZBDjFfEEhdBss1PN/ and then add change.php then fill in the details including the old and new number

ok tnx let me try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Users (Tweeps) Thread - Let's Follow Each Other / MTN Nigeria Compensates Subscribers For Network Downtime / Complete Nokia Secret Codes, Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.