Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner (29282 Views)

Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Photos From Rita Dominic's Christmas Party / Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by FrancaNneka: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
hot93.7:

Ode!
. God,s time is the best
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please just shut the fvck up.you are as stewwppeed as the word itself.your bile has gotten the better part of your thinking faculties.you must be living in the same house with her to come to this conclusion
dinggle: Yank all you want; she cries her heart out every night asking why?...
Younger girls should not dismiss this they should learn not to be like her relationship wise!
Unless you wanna go down on your kneels and ask GOD to make you husband-less/wife-less and childless like Rita don't Yank!
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by bekbee: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
@double194 or whatever you call your self, people like you are indeed so miserable! empty barrel makes the loudest noise, how does her single status affect you anyways, people like you are jus the covetous type...this life is only but a journey, i dont think you'v achieved even one third of all her achievements, rather, you sit there condemning or judging, who do you think you are anyways to do such...you had better learn to be human!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
phemi01:

She needs to get married so that she won't be abandoned and lonely when she's old.

true talk
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Too many losers on this thread who think marriage is everything as well as the passport and oneway ticket to heaven.

Rita looks rockable @ nearly 40 and I admire that in women who can pull it off.

Seun NL needs a dislike button to show some eediots the level of their stupidity
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
mayapop: and see who's talking the i-diot that posted a picture of him holding a carton with no wine inside,shameless goat! tongue

U trace me come here too?

Chei, I don enter this girl wahala o
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Your post sounds of frustrarion,resentment And envy.when you work hard,those bad characer traits will disappear so get a life,you need it asapquote author=Red_Card] an old bleached spinster who loves parties and wearing white dresses. She belongs to the league of Bimbo Akintola, Lilian Bach and the likes of the rest spinsters. She is a good actress though.[/quote]
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Airforce1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Which man would wanna marry a chain smoker like rita demonic at 38

38 na her football age abi
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Frustration and envy is reeking all over your post.work hard so that those ugly character traits can leave you asap
Red_Card: an old bleached spinster who loves parties and wearing white dresses. She belongs to the league of Bimbo Akintola, Lilian Bach and the likes of the rest spinsters. She is a good actress though.
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
And who wants to have anything to do with a man suffering from low self esteem,frustration,envy,irrationality,barbarism,amimalistic behaviour and irritating behavioural traits
Airforce1: Which man would wanna marry a chain smoker like rita demonic at 38

38 na her football age abi
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Both you and that 1d1ot need brains,you people act more like sub humans
NAMDOSKY30: true talk
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Am telling you.including age and mental sanity check
sihom: Too many losers on this thread who think marriage is everything as well as the passport and oneway ticket to heaven.

Rita looks rockable @ nearly 40 and I admire that in women who can pull it off.

Seun NL needs a dislike button to show some eediots the level of their stupidity
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
omg! he's afraid of me,buhahahaha :othat's right! no one mess with me,no one!
Airforce1:

U trace me come here too?

Chei, I don enter this girl wahala o
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Airforce1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
mayapop: omg! he's afraid of me,buhahahaha :othat's right! no one mess with me,no one!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know what to say to you walaihi
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yorubas say anybody that cannot be happy with those who are happy will always be miserable and poor.that's why he is like that.he needs pity,ignore him,he is not ok at all
bekbee: @double194 or whatever you call your self, people like you are indeed so miserable! empty barrel makes the loudest noise, how does her single status affect you anyways, people like you are jus the covetous type...this life is only but a journey, i dont think you'v achieved even one third of all her achievements, rather, you sit there condemning or judging, who do you think you are anyways to do such...you had better learn to be human!!
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Akiika: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Airforce1: See as she swell like bag of fufu at 38

No husband
No love child

Nothing but her 38yrs old

Shame!

So, that is all there is to life? African mentality.
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
phemi01: while you need to get wisdom,knowledge and common sense so that at old age you will not be saying ma and sir to your age mates or your children or grand childrens mate,you need to come out of tour stewpeedity so that at old age your grandkids mate will not be sending you on errands and be insulting you,oponu,gbewudani

She needs to get married so that she won't be abandoned and lonely when she's old.

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Yemiologie: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2013
grin she looks old here o, anyways gimme her number
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by fairygeh(f): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2013

No husband
No love child

Shame!
. Thunder fire you,you dis s Tupid,moronic,ugly Gutless ape.what do you gain from insulting her like this? does she even know u exist?people like you are the kind who make some unmarried people frustrated.if u so concerned why don't you marry her?,I bet she wouldn't marry you if u are the last man with a D1ck on earth.drunken fool.ode.oponu.get a life.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2013
08o26322589,bb pin 25a6987d
Yemiologie: grin she looks old here o, anyways gimme her number
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Rita demonic must get married this year or else....
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Airforce1(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2013
joshua idibia: U must be using etisalat 5mb. Bkos i bet u didnt check his pix. D guy fine pass ur whole jealousy generation!

Thanks...

Don't pay attention to that mofo.. Lmmaaoo cheesy
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by phemi01(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=kulyie][/quote]
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by adet991(f): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2013
kreami diva: HBD girl.....marriage no be must. Some ppl wey don marry wan run comot.sum ppl dey here dey diss girl wey dey rock her single status. Husband go come at d right time. God makes everything beautiful in His time!!
i love dis comment.Bless you
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by adet991(f): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Double194: Rita sorry ooh, so no man gree manage U go show him mama
Ur life is over. Only U in old age. Now U will know dat money isn't everything. Sorry ooh
it's her life btw marriage is not by force and she no complain
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by cdee(f): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013

No husband
No love child

Shame!
Yeye. Pple like u are dos dat forced Funke Akindele to jump into Marriage because she needs surname change. Av u heard dat d marriage is going tru hell from d 1st month of d marriage wen she discovered her Husband pregnated someone? So leave Rita alone. U are just pathethic. I'm sure u are not perfect either.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Your problem is worse than majek fasheks own
phemi01:

Ur problem is greater than Rita's own.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na wa for the poster above me o

Always wanna fight for someone that doesn't know she exists
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by mamagee3(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nice photos!!!
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Airforce1: Na wa for the poster above me o

Always wanna fight for someone that doesn't know she exists
are you sure your brain is still intact.What makes you think I don't know her or she doesn't know me.daft fellow
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by dasparrow: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
joeydozzy:

*checks profile*

Do you have a medical condition or are you naturally ugly? shocked undecided

LOL grin

Nice observation.
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's Birthday Dinner by solacec4t(f): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2013
phemi01:

No doubt, but my dear she isnt complaining. let her be,its her life and she has choosen the way she wants it to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni’s Son, Big Sheff, Goes Coverless On Stage Again (Photos) / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.