Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest (29277 Views)

Fans Go Gaga For 2Baba At GloMegaMusicTour Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) / Is Annie Idibia Pregnant With 3rd Child For 2baba? (see Photos) / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo has expressed his appreciation to Tubaba Idibia for the well publicized protest he had planned against the state of the nation.

He wrote;

AY told me #10daysinsuncity but kept me there for, errrrr... come @aycomedian how many days una keep me there sef? On a more serious note, I respect the two men in this picture with me. @aycomedian for consistently making smart choices in the comedy movie business and @official2baba for being not just a talented artist but more importantly a humble and fine gentleman and let me dare say that #IStandWithNigeria and #IStandWithTubaba because you do not need a celebrity to give you voice or make you take a stand against issues that directly affect you. I'm not in Nigeria and if I were I probably would have been a part of the protest, not as a celebrity but as a Nigerian who is experiencing the same issues as every other Nigerian but hey, thankfully, I don't need to be in the streets to register my protest, so again, MY NAME IS RICHARD MOFE-DAMIJO AND I STAND WITH NIGERIA."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQLf1Sml3k7/?taken-by=mofedamijo

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/rmd-shows-support-for-2baba-despite.html

7 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Engrobiorah(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
FTC

I pray for our President

1 Like

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by verygudbadguy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Legendary RMD, Legendary Tubaba.....

I don't see AY as a comedian because he doesn't crack me up at all . But i respect his Legendary business ideas. He has been raking in a lot of money from his movies and sold out shows.

@OP, Whether or not Tubaba showed up for the protest, he became a hero immediately he shared the idea to the world. He sensitized us and gave us the voice.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by veekid(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017

I also would have joined the protest; but im not in the country I was in Mogadishu Tru out

8 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by optionB: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
RMD dont allow me to throw insult on you. why is tuface a celebrity if not being known by millions of Nigerians. If he uses the opportunity to gather crowd and get your relatives that you dont care about out of suffering how is that a mistake? Infacct i ve placed you where o pack that twe-faced man.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by HarveySpecter1: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
2baba- Legend, icon .

6 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by MemphisDepay(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
nairaland is just boring these days

3 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by tdbankplc: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good for them
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by ChuzzyBlog: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wehdon Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Proffdada: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Medicine after death cheesy
He cried wolf already
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by tempex88(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hiss

1 Like

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by oshe11: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Even Me #ISTANDWITHMYSELF

THOSE SAYING #ISTANDWITHBUHARI SHOULD CHANGE IT TO #ISLEEPWITHBUHARI KOS PERSON NO DEY STAND ONTOP SICK BED OOOgrin

3 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by squino(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
smiley
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Henrolla(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
While some are hating, some are spewing trash and some are seeing from the right perspective. i still believe the young man withdrew his participation in the protest for some cogent reasons.

#GodblessNigeria

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by elmas(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
ISTANDWITH2baba

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by leokennedi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
So what's next??
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by gbegemaster(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's easy to stand with something after it was successful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Even girls and gays de talk say 2baba no get balls.

1 Like

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by barrysome001: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
#MeSefStandWithTuBaba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by squino(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Legendary RMD, Legendary Tubaba.....

I don't see AY as a comedian because he doesn't crack me up at all . But i respect his Legendary business ideas. He has been raking in a lot of money from his movies and sold out shows.

@OP, Whether or not Tubaba showed up for the protest, he became a hero immediately he shared the idea to the world. He sensitized us and gave us the voice.

A.Y na event organizer na
him funny before?

1 Like

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Barmmyshoes(f): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
okay
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by wizkidblogger(f): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
na now boss RMD dey wake up? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boring AY

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by kelvyn7: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by rainerboy1010: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
istandwithnigeria only grin

1 Like

Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by JamieNaija(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
NBB
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by pennyland(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
either(Tubaba)is among the protesters or not,the important thing is there was a protest in the country same day
Re: RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest by murmee: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
MemphisDepay:
nairaland is just boring these days
You can say that again!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bring Your Mother, Bastard”- Ubi Franklin Replies A Troll Who. / Helen Paul To Become The First Stand-up Comedian With A PH.d In Nigeria / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.