Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu (19054 Views)

Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by OCTAVO: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by k2039: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2013
Gbawe: Tinubu says nothing we have not stated here robustly. It is insane to think 5 legislator will try, this brazenly, to depose over 20 others when they know that such an action will never be allowed to stand in a Nation functioning normally and which must be seen before the world to do the right things unless they act because they know they have the support of the highest authority in the land. Simple as that. GEJ can deny issues all he wants. It will not be the first time he is behind negative things only to play innocent.

It's only in Nigeria that 5 out of 33 people will try to impeach a speaker.
Only in Nigeria will a governor tell you that 16 votes are sufficient to win against 19 votes.
Just one man behing this whole hullabaloo GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Aifey(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Maidoki14: Uncle joe we dey watch u.i hv lost hope in dis administration since 16 is greater than 19 an 5 is greater than 33.
with GEJ Nigeria is goin no where. We are all bein insulted.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by phemi01(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2013
coolestboy: Wil b back

One thing is common to both Tinubu and Jonathan. CORRUPTION

There isn't any difference btw PDP and ACN(APC)

Its advisable to check urseLf to be sure ur hands are clean b4 pointing fingers @ others.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by NaijaFlow: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2013
lokito:

You're talking gibberish. Abi anybody Lloyd your head this morning?

Charlie, click LIKE if u think Tinubu is #on point#

Please do show me proof that GEJ is involved in that mess? You guys don't understand politics. Amaechi has stepped on toes and the people who has stopped on their toes are the ones fighting him. That the president kept quiet doesn't mean he is the one behaving the problem in Rivers State. If he intervenes now you guys will still run your mouth, He is not intervening you guys are running your mouth. Keep it on, na so we go take make Nigeria better.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Itoroetti(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Who doesn't know that tinubu is the greatest stumbling block the south west is facing?
This is a man who picked offence with mimiko just because be refused joining his conglomerate of businesses(states he control).
This is a man who can't prove the authenticity of his result,yet he's able to discover chaff in another man's rice.
U can only decieve a few but not all.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by anishe(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2013
The Jagaban of Bogun Kingdom himself. Rid on.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by T8ksy(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Teru ba Joba.....................

What did nigerians expect from their "shoeless" president? Thank goodness,i didn't vote for him in the last election.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by BrutusOj(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2013
lokito:

Pls,may I knw hw much Seun or nairaland team pays for each like on our coments?
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by babyhrt(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2013
I honestly think Tinubu does nt hav d moral justification to make dis assertion...d bamidele olofe's saga in Ekiti is a pointer to dat fact.d man is being hunted 2day by d ACN 4daring to carry out his constitutional rite...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by mariong(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2013
I pity nigeria's democracy.

If only the opposition is a better option. All i see is a group of desperate power hungry persons seeking personal aggrandizement rather than serving the interest of the masses.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by osexce: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2013
4get pot callin kettel black or black callin kettel pot, d truth is clear and obvious. Even d dumb can tell d problem here. Obviously I was't surprise wen GEJ & his camp denied. D case of NGF showed me that GEJ is even a worst politician who has no respect for rule of law or democracy. Initially it was 16 against 19, nw its 5 against 26. Who knwz, next might be 9% against 91%. Trust, dat wil b d case of 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by PStacks(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2013
grin I will not support Tinubu cos he is in the Opposition, I will only say the truth..

GEJ is at fault on this one...
He has gotten it totally wrong that is not to say he hasn't gotten some other things right but he must Agree he has gotten dis one all wrong except if he's to tell me he is a Perfect being..

Sai Amechi.. Amechi sa ka yi!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Longeria(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2013
Yes, as you know who is behind the crisis, so we know those behind Amaechi's madness.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by okolichibuzor(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2013
are u sure
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2013
la Capri: Who give dis frog mouth to talk wetin concern Human beings?
shake head for u
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by fkaz(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2013
KGB2008: We missed OBJ sometime walahi.GEJ to soft.I cant imagine all Dick and Harry calling GEJ names.Even Tinubu?

Yea that is it, obasanjo is intelligent while jonathan look like a dunce and cluelesss. You can't compare both of them together. Notting like soft here, obasanjo has discipline which GEJ lack.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by lokito: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaFlow:

Please do show me proof that GEJ is involved in that mess? You guys don't understand politics. Amaechi has stepped on toes and the people who has stopped on their toes are the ones fighting him. That the president kept quiet doesn't mean he is the one behaving the problem in Rivers State. If he intervenes now you guys will still run your mouth, He is not intervening you guys are running your mouth. Keep it on, na so we go take make Nigeria better.

U understand politics, yet u don't knw what's happening. FYI i work with Felix Obuah as an SA, here in Omoku so i knw beta than U
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2013
marion g: I pity nigeria's democracy.

If only the opposition is a better option. All i see is a group of desperate power hungry persons seeking personal aggrandizement rather than serving the interest of the masses.
well said bro
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2013
lokito:

click like anyhow you like. The truth is that they're all thieves in a battle of survival. They just keep entertaining us with the news.. While they get richer
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by penny01502: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Can some-one tell tinibu to shut that his nail teeth to avoid flies?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Yes GEJ is to blame

1. He instigated Amaechi to refuse the payment of the 5 law makers
2. He asked Amaechi to destroy Nembe/Bonny waterside and Abonnema wharf slums (where lots of waterside and riverine indigenes of Rivers State had lived for ages).
3. He instigated Amaechi to begin to disrespect River elders
4. He instigated Amaechi to fight Odili, Wike, River elders, the police Commissioner,his commissioners
5. Neglecting developmental project for the Kalabari people but wanting their oil wealth
7. As at today the river state ministry of health, evironment and others even the state university are on strike. GEJ must compelled all these staffers to go on strike
8. GEJ must have instigated Amaechi to within a space of 12 months, suspend 13 LG chairmen
9. GEJ instigated Amaechi to team up with those that promised to make this country ungovernable
10.GEJ must have instigated Amaechi to remove the state university VC and their ASSU to go on strike.

Fact is, nobody elected Amaechi to govern any state in Nigeria. The court err and brought this wahala on us all.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by HARDEYLEKE(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2013
oshyno: And so.
mumu..
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Toktee(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2013
chindi: Tinubu is behind d hurdles suffered by Lagos State road users!
Yes you are right,because pdp with whom you eat and drink deny lagos state allocation through out his tenure in office.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by ddeola: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2013
The whole world knows this. Let them deny from now till eternity the can never run from their shadows
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by joshuaidibia(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Don't give my glory to a mortal. I'm behind d crisis!

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by halavoke: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2013
Anti democrat callin GEJ non democratic. Neva trust a man wit droopy eyes because he cud be ..............(Fill in as u desire)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Lordlexy: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
lokito:

Don't mind him. Too many kids on this forum claiming to know yet know nothing. Every right thinking man who is not blind by partisanship knows tat d presidency is behind this break down of order in river. Tinubu just stated the obvious. It is now left for every well meaning Nigerian to condemned this heinous act of using federal apparatus to fight a political opponent. And also, d active conivance of d police and their excesses in this fracas should also be condemn, if not, this is a clear indication of what 2015 may look like.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by zuggy: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
This tinubu shld shut his dirty mouth up,
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Gargantuan: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member/or anyone.
Wuked.P:
ARe We supposed to expect tinubu to say Otherwise? Tinubu just tank ur God u are nt a close friend to GEJ if nt he would hav taking u to China wit him n then the Chinese people for done fry u serve there Presido aspa Big Frog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.