Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See (1197 Views)

Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See / Lyrics: Psquare – Personally / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See by diiwanna(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2013
The picture’s clean, the choreography, near perfect, custume, couldn’t be better. The Michael Jackson depiction is crazzyyy!!
But i bet you didn’t see this.

Let’s just say i’m being silly. But what do you see?
Was it a coincidence that a lady was directly behind him with only her hands and legs showing in appropriate places? Was it a coincidence that he did that dance move at that particular moment when her hands were placed that way on the doorpost?
And she happens to be wearing red which is thesame colour as Peter (or is it Paul) infront of her. That to me is to make both bodies become one.

This took place in a split second but i saw it. i geuss i have an eye for these things. Abi am i over-seeing ni??

Dayoviews.

Re: Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See by xcolanto(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2013
Illums! shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Now that you mentioned it, I noticed it too. You really do have good eyes for details.

I think it wasn't intentional, but one of those crazy things that work out fantastically in an accidental manner.

Simply put, it was an accidental Easter egg.
Re: Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See by Nomski0(f): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2013
You really do have sharp eyes. It might be an illuminati affair or a simple coincidece or maybe they did it to get attention.(give peeps something to talk about)
#amazing video though

2 Likes

Re: Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See by Dannylux: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sharp guy. They were repping Baphomet's head.
Re: Psquare’s ‘personally’ Video: What You Didnt See by bisi16(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Jobless people!

(1) (Reply)

Music : Wizkid – Eledumare / Music Video: CHIDINMA Kulikachay Ft Awilo Longomba (Studio session) / Instagram Helped Canadian Born Nigerian Land A Beat On Drake's New Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.