Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria (8179 Views)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? / Adecco Test Stage 2 Out / Adecco Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by ikaleguy(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2008
I urgently need information about this company.I have been invited for a chat in their office at Amodu Ojikutu Victoria Island.any info will do please.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by justlaw(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2008
Well, ADECCO is a consulting firm that recuits for blue chip companies in Nigeria.
Please, kindly prepare well for the chat.
You might be fortunate to heading for a big time employment with one of those blue chip companies.

All the same good luck and God's favour in your chat with them.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by DaJunta(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
k
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by madeonline(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2008
pls what is addecos website
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by laidback(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2008
My dear Addecco is the big boy in H.R., WORLDWIDE!
Yep, they are in the same league as Hudson and SHL. How did you even apply sef?
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Ayolawal(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2008
hi man
i have heard of Adecco of course
check their website for infor on them that will help. they are an Hr company so it will be good for you to know more about HR and all that stuff. I can also link u to someone working there but u cant mention my name ooo
just tell him that i want to know more about his working place and what they do and also how their interviews are like.
DONT MENTION MY NAME PLEASE

the guys name is Moyo 08035764961
call him soon
bye
good luck
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by easycordz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
I dropped my CV wit dem sometime last year,hav'nt heard 4rm them since
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by bhumeeus: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
I have 2 friends working in Adecco, Infact I'm almost sure you'll be talking to one of them, Adecco's a multinational recruiting firm that recruits for bluechip companies, Atleast I know someone who got an MTN job there and another who got a big one at DHL.So my dear,you really want to prepare for that chat,
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by olabello(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2008
Yeah,

I attended an interview with them into DHL but didn't go through. They are big though, but not that really big.

They have an automated testing software for conducting their tests and on.

regards
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by tommyogaga(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hello landers,
I got a text message for a test from them, Adecco, this morning. I do not even know wat position I was invited for.
The interview will be on Friday in VI.

Please was anybody invited for this same text.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Ehiwere(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
hello lander,any info about the adecco interview.Got a friend who was call for the interview 2morrow
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by yuppydon(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
i also got the text this morning and i cant remember applying, does any one have information on the type of interview question or dumps for the test/interview
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by claire7(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
i got the txt this morning and i dont know when i applied for it. is it an interview or test?
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Ehiwere(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
@Claire7 whats your email id?When is ur interview.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by otesy: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
If u got this invitation pls respond to this. What did u study? Maybe then we can figure out when and how we applied for the job. I can't remember applying to them though but I got the invite,
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by zigalo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ otesy

i studied computer science and i got the text message to come for an interview tom.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by tommyogaga(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2008
They are recriuting for BAT. Insider told me.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by oloriwa: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2008
hi guys, i wish best of luck in test and interview. biko, ao did u apply? i mean their website. thx.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by otesy: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ house, I studied structural engineering and my interviw is on friday, Did anyone try calling Moyo?
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Ehiwere(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
i tried calling moyo,but he isnt picking.the person who was invited read Elect\Elect Engineering.If you said BAT,i might want 2 believe it.Cos i personally apply 4 dis cousin of mine sometime ago.But 4 adecco,havnt heard of them before
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Tobiegal(f): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hi guys,
Wel i was also called for the interview, n it went well, ma only confusion now is ehn, dey sent mi anoda one less dan an hr. after d 1st one, an ideas pls undecided
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Ehiwere(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
Tobi tell us what the interview looked like and what course the you study?
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by otesy: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ toby, what was the interview like? Was it a test and an interview or just an interview?
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by mamus2010(f): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
it is a chat really. you'll fill a form and have a chat with any of their staff you are assigned to. just smile, be candid. it doesnt take long and shouldn't scare you.

all the best
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Ehiwere(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
yes mamus has said it all.They are actually recruiting for B.A.T
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by claire7(f): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
i received another text from adecco stating it is for BAT.
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by dexydidi(f): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Please kan I get a detailed address of where addecco is in Victoria Island please....I need it this mawning
Re: Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 23, 2012
dexy didi: [color=#006600][/color]Please kan I get a detailed address of where addecco is in Victoria Island please....I need it this mawning

Why don't you search google?

(1) (Reply)

Hobark International Limited (HIL) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Pruvia Integrated Limited Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Entry Level Jobs For Fresh Graduates (ond, Hnd And Bsc Apply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.