Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Adecco Test Stage 2 Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adecco Test Stage 2 Out (12419 Views)

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Adecco Aptitude Test / Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by funmiowo1: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2010
I want to appreciate GOD.
He has made me pass.
I've been sent the second link.

Pls check your box.
Lets put our trust in him, God will surely see us through grin
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2010
Congrats @ funmi on your first success. It's time to deliver again. Am sure you will leave BAT with no choice than to take you on board. I wish you resounding success.

Please let the house know your experience.

Cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by funmiowo1: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2010
[/quote]Congrats @ funmi on your first success. It's time to deliver again. Am sure you will leave BAT with no choice than to take you on board. I wish you resounding success.

Please let the house know your experience.

Cheers[quote]

Thanks Cruize. Did you do the verbal
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2010
May God help us for this second stage o, some1 said he was asked to write it at a centre in Abj. Best of luck
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2010
A centre Who has taken the test,what is d nature of d 2nd stage test,shl or what?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
The link is out, it's another online assessment (no centre was mentioned ooo).

In my usual way, i will write when am in cloud nine since it will expire on the 19th of Sept.

Good luck all.

Cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2010
hi houz

The test is 3 parts;numerical,comprehension and logical.

i just took d logical reasoning part. 35 qs/15mins

gd luck
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
@cruize, some are writing in centres in Abj.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by funmiowo1: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
hi houz

The test is 3 parts;numerical,comprehension and logical.

i just took d logical reasoning part. 35 qs/15mins

gd luck

Was it diagrams?? was it difficult??
Pls let us know.

Thanks for your reply
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by yemtech: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
I jst received e-mail/sms to come 4 next stage xpert computer based test @ abuja 2mro by 3.30pm.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2010
Hello people, how has it been?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by jandoe88: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2010
hi guys, i was lucky i wasalso called for the second stage of the BAT recruitment, i wrote in abuja, a computer based test, consisting of 3 parts, 12 mins for NUMERICALS(25) questions, 15 mins DIAGRAMS (35) questions, 12mins verbal, with some work examples and trials, d maths is so cheap, jus try and kip up with the time cos deres no time at all, wish u guys luck, so wats next after this?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
@jandoe88 was d verbal T &F type?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
I finally got to cloud nine today, went straight to my computer and the "analysing numerical data" refused to load. I don call the number dem give us tire. My people, wetin i go do. I will soon return to earth and i hate any assessment when am not in the mood for it. Who experienced the same and what did you do undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
check ur internet connection and the speed.

I just finished mine.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
It finally loaded. Am done. Let's see what happens. I gave it my best shot!!!
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by funmiowo1: 1:03am On Sep 19, 2010
I finally got to cloud nine today, went straight to my computer and the "analysing numerical data" refused to load. I don call the number dem give us tire. My people, wetin i go do. I will soon return to earth and i hate any assessment when am not in the mood for it. Who experienced the same and what did you do

Same here, Its just by God's Grace that i Can Pass.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 19, 2010
May God help us. Amen
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2010
I was curious, so i looked up BAT's recruitment process. This is just step-2, four more to go. One thing i like though is that you know what to expect (next step is still with Adecco). I hope to see ya all there. Enjoy the week felllas.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2010
@ cruiez: pls do you have an idea of the pass mark 4 adecco test stage two?.@all:pls when wld the result of stage two be out?.when wld they start calling for interview?.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2010
@Ladoo, i have no idea what the pass mark is. One thing i discovered though is that the assessment is not to find out how intelligent you are, rather how fast and smart you can be while still on track.

I believe we will hear from them, latest next week. Relax man/lady, easy does it. Just start reading up about BAT, so you won't have to do any hurried reading when it's time for interview.

Cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2010
@cruise-z: i answered the verbal correctly and finished on time.the maths was good but i didnt finish,i answered 22 out of 25. my logical reasoning was not too good,i answered 29 out of 35 and im not sure i answered all correctly. do you think they wld call me 4 interview?,what shld i read 4 the interview?,did u register 4 first bank test?,what shld we read 4 first bank test?. thanks.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2010
@ Ladoo, it's only Adecco that can decide who comes for interview. You can always assess yourself and know if you stand a good chance of been called.

I didn't apply for First bank, BAT MT is the only job i have applied for recently cos i like how their MT is structured. Read your GMAT and you will ace any assessment.

For interview, prepare to sell yourself positively, know all about the company you applied to and bring your current affairs up to speed.

Cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2010
@cruise-z: if you are called 4 the interview pls inform the house,so we can also check our inbox and if we are not called, we can move on with life.thank you.i appreciate you.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Mcleo007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
The test went cool, can say that for the first two, but the diagram representation was hell for me. I hope on God sha.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
@mcleo007: same here.lets just trust in God.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2010
There are two pdf documents on the BAT site with a handful of tips and things you should know that will prep you adequately for the subsequent stages. (see them attached)
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2010
Oh well, the file refused to attached. *shrugs*
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2010
@dodoshyne

Do u v info on d likely questions 4 d next level and will it be phone interview or one-on-one?I pray it to be phone based because I can't start traveling to an unknown destination.

Pls those who v been successful shud come in and answer our questions ooooo.

wishing all success.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2010
Next stage should be a screening. I presume its primarily to confirm your certificates and things. But you should all just await further instructions. Seeing as most directions came towards the end of the week, you should get text messages/emails towards the end of the week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs / Passport Upload Issue FRSC / Nlightin Oil And Gas Graduate Job Recruitment 27th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.