Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Justice For Trayvon Martin! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Justice For Trayvon Martin! (1038 Views)

Photo-see What Black People Are Doing With Martin Luther King Jr. / Malcolm X And Martin Luther King Jr - Closer Than We Ever Thought / Shrines And Justice In Igbo Culture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For Trayvon Martin! by ozoemeka(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2013
Although this is NAIRAland it is imperative to understand that in the US we all are considered "black" - professional, rich, poor, or not. Those of us who were born and/or raised here in the US understand better the plight of the "black man" on a daily basis. It is on this note that I call on AFRICANS to SUPPORT THE CAUSE OF JUSTICE FOR the YOUNG TRAYVON MARTIN. I have posted some reflective material and encourage you to sign the Petition on the NAACP Website

https://donate.naacp.org/page/s/doj-civil-rights-petition?source=zimmermannotguiltypetitionrotator&utm_medium=Rotator&utm_source=NAACP&utm_campaign=zimmermannotguiltypetitionrotator

All it takes is a signature telling the world you stand for and want justice. The NAACP (The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) are the very reason BLACKS from ALL OVER THE WORLD can have a place in the United States, from our own Nnamdi Azikiwe, Wale Adenuga etc, if not for the actions of the NAACP to fight for the rights and equality of blacks in the US, there would still be a heavy presence of racism and slavery.

Seattle, WA today for Trayvon

Oakland, CA today for Trayvon

NYC, NY today for Trayvon

, CALI today for Trayvon

Sen. Kevin Parker, Sen. Bill Perkins, and Sen. Eric Adams wore hoodies during session in the Senate Chamber in support of Martin

3 Likes

Re: Justice For Trayvon Martin! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2013
RIP Trayvon.
But I'm occupied with seeking justice for ALUU 4, APO 6 and their likes.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Trayvon Martin! by ozoemeka(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2013
ALL IS INJUSTICE, you can not CHOOSE one and leave the other

kwangi: RIP Trayvon.

Re: Justice For Trayvon Martin! by ozoemeka(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2013
bump

kwangi: RIP Trayvon.

Re: Justice For Trayvon Martin! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. / Aro History / See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.