Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? (1966 Views)

Top 10 Next Rated Artistes In Nigeria / List Of The Past, Outgoing & Present Hip Hop Artistes In Nigeria (overrated) / Nigeria Based Internet Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by geniusmuyi(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2006
I want to know if there are upcoming musical artistes in the house I mean those who have at least had their demos that we may share some thought together and make it easier by sharing our opinions on issues like hooking up with promoter and marketers.
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by ddizzle(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2006
yes im ddizzle or noni im a producer/ an artist you can check out ma stuff at www.betarecords.com/nmorecords

take curr

dd
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by tochi(f): 3:20am On May 25, 2006
DDIZZLE, I just listened to your stuuff. Good job, keep it up!
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by ddizzle(f): 7:23am On May 25, 2006
thanx you so much i appreciate it

smiley

dd
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by geniusmuyi(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2006
ddizzle i wish i could hold your legs but you far away bu still thats a nice one from you but am based in nigeria. But not ruling you out cos i never can tell you may be of great help. But i will still welcome more of home based niger music stars
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by ddizzle(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2006
Thank you so much
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by rzac: 4:20pm On May 27, 2006
yeah,namxtxrgv
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by rzac: 4:30pm On May 27, 2006
yeah,tha name is REZpect,i reside in ill-town(ilorin,Kwara state).i'm a lyricist,a song writer,a conceptman and an all round rapper(battle rapper,party cuts,reality/political rapper,a very poetic emcee).i write for a couple of heads around here and i'm very original and business/profit minded.yet i keep it reeeeeaaaaal, DEMOS?got a few and i 'll try and get a way 2 let guys feel 'em cuz ain't got a site yet.DELIVERY?DOPE!!!
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by heyo: 6:04pm On May 27, 2006
yeah ma name is h.e.y.o meaning Here 2 Entertain the Young & Old.feel dat.Am a good afro hip hop rap artiste,go t 5 demos bt am actually lookin 4 an uptite record label n if i do get,ama be tha one of the best artiste naija hav ever produced.So if any big music promoter read this,hook me up on sumthin cz am a diamond in the dirt.Anyhw i will stii blow up even if this site helps me nt but later on, u guyz wd rememba dat i once wrote stuff like this.Reply me wit some good news abeg
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by aixing(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2006
Yo! sup my peeps, I just signed up now only to give a big shout out to dd. her girl, feeling ur stuff, too bad I'm in the UK n not US. damn! anyway, keep doing what u doing girl, luving it.

Oh and btw so ur'll know. I sing, play drums and write music. also about to dapple into some production (got the talent for it, just need to learn how to do it). anyway, on da reel tho, if my life depened on it: I am a singer/song writer. I'll up some stuff for ur'll to listen to soonish.

peace and God bless

A
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by ddizzle(f): 1:21am On May 28, 2006
thanx so much, preciate it smiley
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by dele4u(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2006
I'm happy with replies am getting from the house but guys it will make a whole lot of sense if we can share our experiences in the hands of nigerian music promoters. I will start first. I have been approaching a lot of record labels in lagos and most of them sound like they have more than enough artistes on their label, infact no body had been listening to my demo among them. Some ask me to check back in a few months time and some said until after 2-3 years they will not be signing any artiste.I sing gospel music in all dimensions :traditional,contemporary,hiphop,in yoruba,broken and pure english. I'm full of hope that one of these days i will be signed up by one of these big nigerian record labels. Would love to hear from you too.
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by geniusmuyi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2006
Na never plenty reach oooooooooooooooo
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by tallbroda(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2007
men my peps wats up dis is LEKAN SKILLS am an hip hop artist in nigeria i have a 13 tracks album am ready 2 give any body dat wants 1 check me out on www.comubl/lekanskills and called me on +2348028482810 d album is VERY HOT bt need good promotion and marketing so i need help on dis holla.
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2007
geniusmuyi, do you sing R&B?? if yes hook me up
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by nasyl(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2007
hey peps,i love this topic raised.this ill open doors 2 all d talented n dudes in d house.as 4 me,My name is NASYL.im a song writer,mainly R n B.i ve over 40lyrtics writtn by me.which any1 ill read n bow.n im natural.no dmos yet.any 1 can hlp.
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by boon(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
don't have a demo, but i have ma songz all written strictly r&b. it'll drive all da chix crazy. i mean it. if u wanna see ma lines just let mi know. right?
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by 9jaLady: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by mrrehd(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2007
yo mr rehd of the[b] third world order [/b] up in this mofo!!
check out how we do-http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=176176617.
holla back about whatever,

peace and love
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by keneff: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2007
Hi Guys
I am an r&b artist with with no demo but i have written many song strictly R&B, and i

love to have a group of just two and i like to hook up with u boon am intrested i what u

do also genuismuyi i love ur idea lets try to hook up then we can know what to do. i am

watiing for ur reply Boon and Genuismuyi.
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by Wetana(f): 2:18am On Nov 27, 2012
My name is wetana, an upcoming act, here is a link to my song , u guys listen, tell me what u think http://www.9jamx.com/2012/11/wetana-agolo.html
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by nixsoncephas: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hi singers out there!
This is the chance you have been waiting for. A new group (NIXSON AND THE CRUSADE)is looking to enlist singers in the wheel of progress in the Nigeria gospel music industry...
HOW TO PARTICIPATE.
1. Choose any song of your choice
2. Get a clear record of your voice in three part harmony
3. Send in mp3 format as an attachment including your number in an email to nixsoncephas@gmail.com
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by BabaEleko(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2012
Heyo REZpect drop me ur contact asap man.
Re: Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? by Wetana(f): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
http://naijamusic.net/TaNa
http:///8CNoMfkWNx
The above are links to my song, my name is wetana, I sing to inspire, because for me life is all about having the best one can, I gurrantee my songs are really emotional, strong and also catchy. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Heis Kelly Biography: Age, Musical Career, Net Worth / My Pipu, Make Una C Picshur Ooo / Street Jam In Lagos Powered By (a-unit Ent.)naija/holland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.