Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigeria Based Internet Radio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Based Internet Radio (8468 Views)

Top 10 Radio Stations In Nigeria Based On Twitter Followership / Planet Radio FM (internet Radio) Presenters Needed / Any nigeria based Upcoming Musical Artistes In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Based Internet Radio by smoothjazz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2005
Does anyone know any home-based FM Stations that webcasts? Please send me the URL. Cheers guys!
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by Txlonghorn(m): 3:06am On Dec 20, 2005
Do you guys know if there are any radio stations in Nigeria you can stream on the internet I've listened to a few from countries in Africa even Mali but none from Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by casper(m): 4:18am On Dec 20, 2005
omo to find that kind thing hard.
i used to listen to coolfm {www.coolfm.us} online until them no update them website again and their streaming is "TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE "for 4 months. it is poor

even rhythm 93.7 is WORSE
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by omon(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2005
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by Ebano(m): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2006
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by gentleaura(m): 4:10am On Feb 04, 2006
Been feeling the Eko FM and trust me, it didnt prove to be Nigerian(disappointing)....
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by forgiven(m): 3:39am On Feb 11, 2006
Do anyone know about these sites -
www.radiopalmwine.com
www.duduradio.com
They are wonderful sites. I happen to work in a remote area where there's no fm stereo but believe me these sites do not allow me to feel it. I don't get to hear the news oooo (thanks to www.nigeriannews.com for the news updates) but for music, they are really trying.
Check them out.......
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by tundeyoung: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2007
Check out www.nigerianwebradio.com

You will come back to thank me.
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by jaboy1: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2007
one time solution to all your Nigeria internet radio needs check out:

http://www.freewebs.com/toolbars49ja/
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by multebrain(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2009
tundeyoung yes i really enjoy the station thanks
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by 9jabeats(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by DammyJones: 12:50am On Jul 15, 2009
Hey Guys,
I saw your posts on concerning an Internet Based Radio Station here in Lagos, Nigeria. Well, I'm pleased to announce to you that right here in the heart of lagos, we have LoveWorld Radio. You can access the Radio by going to www.loveworldchristiannetwork.org, click on the Radio icon on the dashboard, and you'll be on to the very best of radio programming. Get on the Radio today, you'll be glad you did. They've got soul lifting and soul inspiring content. There's also a LoveWorld Radio Blog that you can be part on. Join me on the Blog, and let's build a happier world with love.
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by Zubebe(m): 3:16am On Dec 09, 2009
I use a smart phone to browse. Is it possible to listen to internet radio with it? What do i need to download before i can listen to the radio? Thank you guys
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by mavtrevor(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
I compiled a list of Nigerian-based Internet Radios @ List.ly, i hope you find them interesting and enjoy unlimited Naija musics.
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by Chydobe: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2019
LISTEN TO RADIO ONLINE? Listening to radio stations, be it; talk shows, music, commercials etc, with, the aid of a radio, catching the waves and signals, very normal and popular. But, to listen to a radio online, not just online, but
with the aid of your smartphone, and other internet enabled devices, over the internet (not a radio app on your smartphone), is quite very interesting.

When you listen to radio online over the internet, you have the ability to access so many radio stations around the world. You would be able to listen to any country's radio station from your own country. AWESOME!!!
Click on link below to listen to any radio station in the world. Some Radio stations are just FANTASTIC

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/listen-to-radio-online-radio-garden-listen-to-radio-using-smart-phone/
Re: Nigeria Based Internet Radio by unique47(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
ok 9jatalk radio

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Ft. Lil Kesh – Ireti (audio) / New Music: Dj Snake – Taki Taki Ft. Selena Gomez, Cardi B & Ozuna [mp3 + Cdq] / Write Me A Song!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.