Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

CITCC NIG LTD Looking For Fibre Optic Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CITCC NIG LTD Looking For Fibre Optic Engineers (5297 Views)

On The Nddc Upcoming Fibre Optic Training And Oil Spill Training / CITCC Nig. Limited / Vacancies For Engineering Gradutes At CITCC NIGERIA LIMITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CITCC NIG LTD Looking For Fibre Optic Engineers by ellaalex: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2013
CITCC NIGERIA LTD part of CITCC(China international Telecommunication Construction Corporation) is an engineering consulting company based in ABUJA. with regional offices in Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Nigeria etc. Devoted to engineering ,design ,consultancy and network communication in addition to import &export as auxiliary service. As a result of expansion and strategic positioning, we are searching for some experienced individuals as follows:
1. Job Title: Optical fiber Senior Field Maintainance Engineer(Nigeria)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Optical fiber route survey(Route choice, Site BOQ, Drawing of design, Statistics of the main technical parameters)
Project materials statistics and ready (According to the design and calculation of the required materials, Provide reasonable purchase quantity)
Meeting the subcontractors to clarify the necessary technology.
Project implementation of relevant government departments and the local community communication
Management subcontractors progress and quality
Local staff management
Proficiency in the use of project related industrial equipment(OTDR, Optical Power Meter, Optical Source, Fusion machine, Fiber Indentifier, etc)
Understanding procedure(Cable splicing, Cable blowing/floating, Cable boring/drilling)
Acceptance of the project process management and document preparation
Submit all progress reports and documentation requirements of the company in the project implementation process.

Skills and Competence Summary

Proficient in Optical fiber project Technology and process
Multi-vendor technologies expertise- MTN,ET,AIRTEL
Proficiency in the use of project related industrial equipment
Excellent Microsoft Office suite skill
Excellent AutoCAD suite skill
Excellent Communication Skills.

Qualification and Experience

Bachelor degree in any Engineering or Physical Sciences
At least 2 years working experience on the same role
Excellent Communication skills
Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision
Excellent use of Microsoft Office packages
Excellent AutoCAD suite skill
PMP is an added advantage

Method of Application
1. Send a comprehensive Resume-stating current earning-Verifiable to …xsj198131@126.com,wangding1978@163.com, chenjkph@gmail.com
2. Subject matter for the Application should be the Position applied for
CONTACT NUMBER 08067796235

Re: CITCC NIG LTD Looking For Fibre Optic Engineers by Dovesoul: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Good morning my people , please does any knows about CITCC, i receive an invite for interview . please guyz any info that will help. Thanks and God bless u all. One family .
Re: CITCC NIG LTD Looking For Fibre Optic Engineers by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dovesoul:
Good morning my people , please does any knows about CITCC, i receive an invite for interview . please guyz any info that will help. Thanks and God bless u all. One family .
Pls how was ya interview with this company? I have been invited for interview. I even forgot when I applied. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NAF List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 For Physical And Document Screening / 2015 Recruitment At Nestle Foods / Please, Help A Jobless First Class Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.