Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 (2875 Views)

Hospital Palaver....a Short Story / Diary Of A University Girl Episode 4 (palaver) / Mosquito Palaver (legend Of The Nerd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by chistar01(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2: When should we expect the next update?
tuesday!
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by chistar01(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Neduzze5:

Ouch, my badt! Chistar, please we are waiting for you oh
Done already sir
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Neduzze5(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2013
@yemiplus, thanks for the encouragements.
@deoik, this is a new revolution
@eze promoe, you gat to do a collabo one of these days
@sosiq, you don't like nollywood?
@flow1759, you be my OgA aT tHe ToP
@my coauthor, your flow dey scatter my dada

@every other persons, one love!

Chapter three comes up on Tuesday, no much "action"but promises to be normal.

Stay tuned and keep reloading grin
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Neduzze5(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2013
Anyone here?

Chistar, where you at?
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by chistar01(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Neduzze5: Anyone here?

Chistar, where you at?
am hia
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Neduzze5(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
chistar01: am hia

you have a mail
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by chistar01(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Neduzze5:

you have a mail
replied!
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Neduzze5(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okay guys, sorry for the long wait.

Reload this page in the next five minutes

grin
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Neduzze5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
CHAPTER THREE

"Nkiru" Queen Ugonma called out softly to her maid that was assigned to undertake the trip with her.

Nkiru was the head of the palace maidens and the favourite of the Queen. It was because of this preferential treatment that the queen made her the head of the palace maidens despite the fact that she was one of the youngest amongst the palace maidens and also because of the Queen's preference of her over the other maid servants that the king equally purchased a ticket for her to sail along with the Queen abroad for the Queen to deliver her child, his heir to the throne.

"Yes, Your Majesty" she answered coming into the Queen's room in the cabin.

Her husband, the King wanted to make sure she was comfortable in the ship so he got one room for her alone and another close enough to her room for the Nkiru the maid servant.

"Have you eaten" she asked the maid

"Not yet my queen"

"Go meet the cabin kitchen crew and get something to eat. also, get me some fruits"

"Yes my queen"

It was the second day of the journey and since the start, she didn't really like this means of transportation. It most times always felt to her like they would keep sailing on and on until they fall offf from the surface of the earth.

She was supposed to go by an aeroplane but due to the hazy weather conditions, the King had totally ruled off that idea pending when she would be coming back. By then, the weather would be clear, he had reasoned then trying to butress his point.

Nkiru soon came back with a plate of rice for herself and some oranges for the queen. dropping the already peeled oranges on the table where the queen sat, she turned to leave for her own room.

"Where are you going to?"

"My room, my queen"

"come here, come and seat with me and eat"

"My queen" Nkiru exclaimed with her head bowed and shock written all over her face.

It was not obtainable in their land for a lowly to eat on the same table with the royals that was why she was reluctant to join the queen at the table but nevertheless, she advanced towards the table

"pull a chair out from underneath the table and sit"

Nkiru did as she was told although she wasn't feeling very comfortable.

"Hope you are not scared"

"No, I'm not, my queen"

"Fine. You still have the address of the king's aunt's house which he scribbled on a piece of paper for you right?"

"Yes my Queen"

"That's good because by tomorrow, we will be needing it"

The winds were howling softly and the ship sailed along causing ripples in the sea.

Queen Ugonma was standing outside on the deck of the ship looking out into the water.

Her maid Nkiru stood by her side and carried her new born baby, a boy cooing him softly.

"At last, it's over. We are now on our return journey back home into the waiting hands of our people" Queen Ugonma said smiling and looking at her maid .

"No, its not over. This child must not live" the maid replied smiling wickedly

"How do you mean?"

"This is how I mean" Nkiru replied laughing wildly.

In an instant, she threw the baby over the deck and into the sea

"No oooo!" the queen shouted lounging forward frantically in a bid to catch her baby but fell into the water too

"Hahahahaha, you and your baby shall perish" Nkiru the maid said still laughing wildly

As the Queen continued falling, she looked at the face of her maid only to see a different face altogether but she couldn't tell who it was.

"Die there!!" the maid shouted aloud

1 Like

Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Jumizie13(f): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nedu and chistar, wots wrong? Thread abandoned
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Sleekbaby(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Wot s holding ds story nah, chistar plz do sth oo, am hia bcoz u, abeg
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by chistar01(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Sleekbaby: Wot s holding ds story nah, chistar plz do sth oo, am hia bcoz u, abeg
ermm... its actually my co-writer turn to update, but I guess the collabo is abandoned already... So sowie
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Neduzze5(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2013
chistar01: ermm... its actually my co-writer turn to update, but I guess the collabo is abandoned already... So sowie

Lol... you're right but I'll need your express permission before I can continue again cos I don't know how your schedule is like. Should we continue?
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by chistar01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Neduzze5:

Lol... you're right but I'll need your express permission before I can continue again cos I don't know how your schedule is like. Should we continue?
my schedule? Tight! Should we continue? Nah! Not yet.. Perharps later
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by gandyluv(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
waitin
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Sleekbaby(f): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
ermm... its actually my co-writer turn to update, but I guess the collabo is abandoned already... So sowie

chistar why nah #crying#
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg, come and continue the story. If you knew that you will abandon it, why did you start it in the first place? No true writer leaves things half way. It is only fake writers that do that and there are many fake writers who are out of imagination.
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by plainmirror(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2013
Kai Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ Wickedness!
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Neduzze5(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2013
plainmirror: Kai Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ Wickedness!

Wetin Happen?
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by macdelene(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Neduzze5 and chistar01 pls this trend is dying. Pls revive it
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by Lilyluv028(f): 12:54am On Sep 01, 2013
Plsssss,u guys should continue.nice story
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by BabieGhagha(f): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2013
cheesy am api dat am readin a story frm dis two endowed writer again cos wit dis uncommon opportunity dat u av gotten,u av decided to use it wisely by writing dis suspence filled story.neduzze u av realy improved cos frm ur oda stories dat av read,i can realy see u av taken to corrections given to u by ur big fans cos am a silent fan of urs.nd also chistar,kip d gud work goin cos as a humble fan of urs i will always want d best for nd frm u
Re: ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 by macdelene(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Haba Neduzze and chistar01 pls revive this tread , u just abandon it . It not nice. Even also neduzze ur other story "A new dawn". Pls who knows where d end of d earth is let's go and find Neduzze ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Write A Wonderfull Statement Of Purpose / Pictures That Speak Without Saying A Word / GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.