Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,355 members, 7,826,390 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana (25070 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / T B Joshua To Predict U17 Champion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by biolabee(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: This won't be good for Ghanaian football league cos the result would have been known before emmanuel fc played their match.

If the opponents lose, they will blame the loss on the prediction. They may not even go to the stadium to play the match since they've already known the score.

11 10 over 10...
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by bongosman: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
ThankGod for this man of God.may God i serve and worship continue to bless u 4 ur contribution towards humanity.Emmanuel!Emmanuel!!Emmanuel!!!
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by ritux: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: This won't be good for Ghanaian football league cos the result would have been known before emmanuel fc played their match.

If the opponents lose, they will blame the loss on the prediction. They may not even go to the stadium to play the match since they've already known the score.

[size=14pt]Menh! This post has turned me into a laffing jackass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Judolisco(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
If ghana loose 2 zambia i wil agree he is a man of God
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by icebazz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2013

[color=#990000][/color]...for your mind 6
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by peetayo: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Na wha o nobody even care to ask for the source, I don't. Believe the story. He started my people fc from the scratch where players like Emmanuel and this other player forgot his name, were discovered, until I confirm I will never believe this post

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Travelista(f): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Where is he getting the money to buy soccer teams?
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by omanifrank(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
e go sweet oh..who knws wether Ghana division league is on sport betting site....see free predictions b dat
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nonybb: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why going to Ghana of all ppl? Inconsequential Ghana
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
* FAINTS * shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by solomon111(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why buy a ghanian team?
Is it not the same ungrateful ghanians that will humiliate him and call him a fraudster,just because he is Nigerian.
What a waste of money.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by boron10(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
peetayo: Na wha o nobody even care to ask for the source, I don't. Believe the story. He started my people fc from the scratch where players like Emmanuel and this other player forgot his name, were discovered, until I confirm I will never believe this post
Onazi cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by ChainBlinger: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
This guy na man of gods oh
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by coastalqueen: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
NAwa oh, is that what God sent him to do? Man of God indeed. May God help all the ashewo church wen dey jump from one church to the other
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Alumona1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
That is a Good News; It will emable the talented youths to be recruited based on merit and not by influence.. ..
Uncountable; I SUPPORT
TB Joshua is worth being a leader.
May God strenthen his Desires.
(so very soon we go get plenty stars from West Africa) 100%I PRAY
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by grandlexuz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Travelista: Where is he getting the money to buy soccer teams?

He is getting it from your paycheck.. How silly can you be?
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by torgbe(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Antell95: Nigerians should stop investing in that Banana Republic
are u born to be stupiidd
dont always display your improper upbringing on open display.riff Raff

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please where are the Ghanaians on nairaland ?
What do they have to say about this
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by nerodenero: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Simply put,the guy loves football with passion.I think maybe he would been footballer had he not been a pastor.Anyway,Congrats TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Mospring(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
confirm! vewi gud dev....
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by mcfynest(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Akin-David:

grin grin No drag this gentleman into this now

the guy say him be prophet na
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Billionaires: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
TB Joshua buying Club in Ghana.

Rotimi Amaechi looting Rivers Treasury and flying boxes of cash in private jet and investing in Ghana with the help of Jerry Rawlings

Dele Momoudu expending his income, proceeds of Ovation largely patronized by Nigerians in Ghana

Very bad, very very bad....from the patriot's point of view.
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by gidson12(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
where are all those ghania noise makers otumphor and his rabid dogs
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Larryupsy: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Idi Amin: Atimes, I wonder if some people reason with their an*vs. A man is impacting in lives of people and you are here criticizing him. I am sure your type can never share a stick of cigarette with someone yet you don't appreciate philantropists.
He is a football lover.his My pple FC produced d likes of Olanrewaju Kayode and Emmanuel of Flying eagles,see no reason why he should'nt go for sumtin he loves so far its nt anti scriptural.nt one of his fans bt he should nt be condemned on dis one
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by chriskwaku: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Antell95: Nigerians should stop investing in that Banana Republic

Tell arabs to stop investing in the EPL
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by chriskwaku: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: Please where are the Ghanaians on nairaland ?
What do they have to say about this

some of us welcome this move as it would encourage others to take the lower league seriously thereby impacting on attendance.The mystry surrounding the man of god and his association with the team is bound to generate excitement
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Noblechyk: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
k.style:
C hw ghanaians allowd him 2 com n invest in their league.9ja own b say dose nonsense pple in nff go wnt their share....somtyms i ask myself if i'm d only sane persn in dis conutry.na we dey use our hand jonz ourselves.
Must u always talk rubish about ur country? Do hav problem in comprehending a simple post. D owners of d club were willing 2 sell & TB Joshua was willing 2 buy. Nothing concern Ghananian FA in d deal.
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Chinex911: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2013

U a very funny dude
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by ghboy: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
good move i must say. our local league esp the lower divisions need a major push because i happen to watch a few of those in my area (Tema) and see lots of talent. why he didnt go in for a top club, i dont know.
and to those badmouthing Ghana, get a life! u're too sensible for that
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by gerald09(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dat y u open a church, to be rich enough to buy a football club. I fink parents shuld start training kids for pastorhood, money dey d business.
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by gidson12(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
chriskwaku:

some of us welcome this move as it would encourage others to take the lower league seriously thereby impacting on attendance.The mystry surrounding the man of god and his association with the team is bound to generate excitement
I like ur response.....you contribute maturly here....not like that otumphor who pry around this thread looking for where to ease of his erection.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments / 9JAPREDICT Betting Tip 2015/2016 / Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.