Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (60539 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mencade5(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
bandely:
In a nutshell, you're saying gone are the days when Nottingham Forest (Ipukulu) is a force in European football (FPL). Choi, what a tragedy! grin grin

coogar:
so ibime surrendered like a bïtch cos he
couldn't keep up?

lalaboi:
Ibime don jones sha. . . . . see threats. . . . E nor reach

you all have spoken the truth...ibime come back. We still need you in the league
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
for awoof points in the head to head. Nottinham forrests manager

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by bandely(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
I think it is high time we create a thread (or something of sort) which could be called Nairaland FPL Hall of Fame & Shame. We can then enter managers who've done exceedingly well, and also note those that did worst at a particular point (No pun intended) grin
Champions of each season would also be entered, and those on page 2, I don't know what we will do to them ooo. grin grin

We can also discuss what to enter and what not to.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mukina2: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ibime:

You must be smoking rocks.

Need I remind you I founded this league and also won the first ever FA Cup. I've also reached the final twice and won the main league itself.

I am a legend in this game, the most successful ever manager and the pioneer of Nairaland FPL. You what?
erm .. you founded what league? angry see broad-day light tiffing rights. oga pack well angry

if Ibime refuses to finish this league he wont get no FA Cup code tongue . .Even when chamotex was the oga at the bottom of the table he nefa quit, kept on playing till the end grin grin

mencade5:
you all have spoken the truth...ibime come back. We still need you in the league
-

-
for awoof points in the head to head. Nottinham forrests manager
chei cry Ibime yaf suffered grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lalaboi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Heheh. Now we have the Board of directors involved. . Ibime shall be impeached of whatever right he thinks he has. You better enter that league back an play it till the end tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by coogar: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
ibime should be castrated.....
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehehe. . . .Ibime quitting is not good enough. The truth is that you still have a good chance of recovering!

The leagues should still have a place for OGs. However two seasons of abysmal performance should lead to relegation for even OGs.

Does NL FPL have a constitution or set of rules? Seems we need one ontop this Ipukulu matter. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by bandely(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
#Ipukulu now trending on twitter. Oops, sorry I mean NL FPL.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Ibime(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
mukina2:
erm .. you founded what league? angry see broad-day light tiffing rights. oga pack well angry

if Ibime refuses to finish this league he wont get no FA Cup code tongue . .Even when chamotex was the oga at the bottom of the table he nefa quit, kept on playing till the end grin grin

chei cry Ibime yaf suffered grin grin grin grin

Darling Muki.

My ride-or-die bytch

If these niggas succeed in banding me shebi you go send me code like Duduspace? kiss

Parapo tinz!!

debosky:
The leagues should still have a place for OGs. However two seasons of abysmal performance should lead to relegation for even OGs.

Does NL FPL have a constitution or set of rules? Seems we need one ontop this Ipukulu matter. cheesy

Good thing I finished 5th last season. The constitution has spoken!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Everything for this naija dey involve cabal grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by ritchboy(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2013
azpekuliar:

Good bro. I'm not about to pull an Ipukulu and also gift Ritchy the title... cheesy grin

You are not in the title race, son!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by coogar: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2013
this thread should be renamed the self-destruction of ipukulu. from next season, the main league should be divided into 2 divisions. NL premier league & NL proving grounds.

only 20-30 teams should be in the premier league while the others should only get the code for the lower division. there should be promotion & relegation - especially when people commit harakiri like ipukulu scumbags fc has done.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mencade5(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar: this thread should be renamed the self-destruction of ipukulu. from next season, the main league should be divided into 2 divisions. NL premier league & NL proving grounds.

only 20-30 teams should be in the premier league while the others should only get the code for the lower division. there should be promotion & relegation - especially when people commit harakiri like ipukulu scumbags fc has done.
am advocating that 10 slots should be given to the best 10 teams from the championship division as promotion to the premier league to encourage them.

#teamlallana
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Pharoh: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Breaking News!!! . . . . . Flaming Penguin is Missing . . . grin grin grin

That guy no let person hear word last season lol. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by bandely(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Hehehe!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mencade5(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Pharoh: Breaking News!!! . . . . . Flaming Penguin is Missing . . . grin grin grin

aww deed u no dat he is misses?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by omodapson(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Ibime, Why always you? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lekkie073(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pharoh: Breaking News!!! . . . . . Flaming Penguin is Missing . . . grin grin grin

am hibernating......thank god someone remembers me grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Pharoh: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekkie073:
am hibernating......thank god someone remembers me grin grin cheesy

Our one and only publicist from last season? . .. .. . Have you been sacked or really hibernating? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lalaboi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
His boss isnt doing too well at the Mo. . . so what do you expect
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by bandely(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
So many people following the Ipukulu footpath.

mencade5: am advocating that 10 slots should be given to the best 10 teams from the championship division as promotion to the premier league to encourage them.

#teamlallana

Seconded

Mhen, this weekend seems a tricky one. I'm trying to get my calculations right and on time.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by U1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
You guys no go kill pesin with laugh o. cheesy cheesy

The league is a tight affair this time and Ibime couldn't stand the heat. Shame. E mean say everybody in the leagues right now deserves pat on the back for having the liver to stay.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lekkie073(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
lalaboi: His boss isnt doing too well at the Mo. . . so what do you expect
obj was buhari's oga. buhari was ibb's oga. ibb was abacha's oga. but all three were heads of d Nigerian state at different point in time. my oga is ur oga for dis game as at this point in time....
where were u when I was finishing top twenty-five last season on npl?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lalaboi(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekkie073:
obj was buhari's oga. buhari was ibb's oga. ibb was abacha's oga. but all three were heads of d Nigerian state at different point in time. my oga is ur oga for dis game as at this point in time....
where were u when I was finishing top twenty-five last season on npl?

Bros come dey talk all this one when you don make the first page atleast. . I cant be pressing next button just because i wanna see what position you are. Its not fair on my touchpad tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lekkie073(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
lalaboi:

Bros come dey talk all this one when you don make the first page atleast. . I cant be pressing next button just because i wanna see what position you are. Its not fair on my touchpad tongue
dis tym last season u were above me. I publicly declared my intent on seeing u below me before d season ended. barely 4weeks later u were below me and so u remained till season ended. u want me to do the same this tym around? sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
lekkie073:
dis gym last season u were topping me. I publicly declared my intent on seeing u below me before d season ended. barely 4weeks later u were below me and so u remained till season ended. u want me to do the same this tym around? sad

lol. Coming from you tho. Jegbele Jegbele Arugbo jegbese tani o san? . . I say come up to the first page then we can have this discussion.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
lalaboi:

lol. Coming from you tho. Jegbele Jegbele Arugbo jegbese tani o san? . . I say come up to the first page then we can have this discussion.

lol

U1: You guys no go kill pesin with laugh o. cheesy cheesy

The league is a tight affair this time and Ibime couldn't stand the heat. Shame. E mean say everybody in the leagues right deserve pat on the back for having liver to stay.

Competition aint stiffer this year. Where were you when likes of Mubz were winning iPads and camera phones from FPL for topping the whole world in a month. That's what we were competing against. I doubt the winning entry this year will topple Azpi or my totals in the last two seasons
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mukina2: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ibime:

Competition aint stiffer this year. Where were you when likes of Mubz were winning iPads and camera phones from FPL for topping the whole world in a month. That's what we were competing against. I doubt the winning entry this year will topple Azpi or my totals in the last two seasons
erm . .. then how come you are not leading all us by 500 points? grin

sharaap dia grin no code for you next season

maybe unku chamo will dash you carling cup code grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 2:45am On Nov 22, 2013
mukina2:
erm . .. then how come you are not leading all us by 500 points? grin

sharaap dia grin no code for you next season

maybe unku chamo will dash you carling cup code grin

I might give him code just that he's been running his mouth too much, giving us history lessons about what happened in Hiroshima. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by dyabman(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mencade6: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
U1: You guys no go kill pesin with laugh o. cheesy cheesy

The league is a tight affair this time and Ibime couldn't stand the heat. Shame. E mean say everybody in the leagues right now deserves pat on the back for having the liver to stay.
my guy you right. This is my first season with no idea and skills initially. My records was like this
game week
wk 1: 56
wk 2: 34
wk 3: 36
wk 4: 40
wk 5: 42

i was prayer and organizing all nite about my score, telling God atleasts let me just manage and enter 50. I was satisfied with 50. But now, am trying sha.

Ibime life is like that.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by MaziOmenuko: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ibime: Y'all know ma team. Ipukulu. Last season 5th. Oya send code

Seems just like yesterday; how time flies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mencade6: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ibime: Y'all know ma team. Ipukulu. Last season 5th. Oya send code

Mazi: Seems just like yesterday; how time flies

[size=80]pwahahahaha, oh Lawd[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (54) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.