Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Have You Ever Knelt Down To Pray For Any Celebrity You Admire? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Ever Knelt Down To Pray For Any Celebrity You Admire? (649 Views)

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” / Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Knelt Down To Pray For Any Celebrity You Admire? by kasiem(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
most times we see our celebrities thanking their fans who have been supporting them through prayers, but i've never for one seen or heard any of my friend pray for any celebrity that's why i decided to put up this question to know whether there is anybody that does it.
Re: Have You Ever Knelt Down To Pray For Any Celebrity You Admire? by Mobillz: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2013
Yea, I've knelt down to pray for iyanya and myself progress. Please Iyanya if u ever get to read this call me 08179007377 I'm a big fan of ur music
Re: Have You Ever Knelt Down To Pray For Any Celebrity You Admire? by Double194(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
I once prayed for Tonto Dike when ermm ermm I was sick.
Re: Have You Ever Knelt Down To Pray For Any Celebrity You Admire? by kasiem(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Double194: I once prayed for Tonto Dike when ermm ermm I was sick.
u asked god to bless her music career?
Re: Have You Ever Knelt Down To Pray For Any Celebrity You Admire? by homesteady(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
LOL!! I have better people to pray for!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo:wizkid Gets An Intimate Candlelight Birthday / PHOTO: Desmond Elliot Spotted On Woman's Wig / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.