Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (61034 Views)

Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Habiodunz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Following the terrorist attack in Paris yesterday, people all over the world have been calling for prayers for Paris.
Nigerian rapper, also joined the bandwagon but instead of being given props for the post, he was heavily tongue-lashed for not beginning his charity from his motherland that has been experiencing similar attacks from Boko Haram for some time now.

https://instagram.com/p/-D0X7-pH7m/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice Yabbings and I hope their brain will reset soon and they should start focusing on their Fatherland. Notice me people.

253 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2015

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by madmadu(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
#VeryTrue #ITotallyAgree

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Phyno beht why?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by damton(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok. o . let's place curse on Paris then.

23 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by lmm4real: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Make una take am easy on the guy abeg. I know say him no go try am again.

Leave am na small Pekin grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by salaboiz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
9ja Celebrities Shasad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why are they blasting him? Must we die on our knees praying for a dead nation? The foundation of Nigeria is faulty, unfortunately it cannot be fixed because we keep doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.

Nigeria cannot be fixed unless we go back to the drawing board. No need praying for the country anymore. Right from the days of our forefathers nai dem dey pray for Nigeria, is it not clear it's a dead case? undecided

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Alexas58: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
i woudnt blame him...its part of the thing they do to get fame

get FAME or DIE trying,buh the whites wont still recognise him sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Make una leave my Phyno alone ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Harkynkunle(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seriously the #Pray For France of a thing is getting annoying... Sincerely there isn't anything bad praying for France... but d question is how many times has a French Man/Woman willingly upload on his/her facebook, Instagram/ tweeter page...#Pray for Nigeria...
We Africans are the one taking ourselves for granted... This Pray for France of a thing to a long extent still shows d gullibility state of some Nigerians.....
We've given so much accolade to d Whites, d@'z y they still come here and maltreat us

129 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by FisifunKododada: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool Phyno is a fake ni88er - No more Phyno music for me. Mr. Worship White People. Alobam my a$$!!! Idiota.

Two Biafrans were killed during protest - he didn't pray for them.

His Igbo brothers slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen he didn't make a pip.

His Igbo sisters brutally raped by Fulani herdsmen we didn't hear from Phyno

Thousands of Nigerians slaughtered by Boko Haram he didn't do Instagram post.

Thousands of Berom slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen nothing from Phyno.

But now he can't wait to pray for Paris.

WHAT A FVCKING FRAUD. GERROUT OF HERE MEHN

And cool Some of you here who are shouting 'what about bring back our girls?' are MISSING the point. No one is saying the whole world should not commiserate with Paris and France. The point is that our so called celebrities (yeyebrities if you ask me) are too quick to cry over white peoples problem while you will never see them publicly shed light on the murder, carnage, rape and slaughter (via Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen) that goes on in our country on a daily basis. Basically, PHYNO suffers from low-self esteem. It shows that he values WHITE people's lives over the lives of his fellow Nigerians even his fellow Igbos. When two Biafrans were killed a few days ago, where was the hastag from Phyno? So please don't come here and say we have forgotten about #bringbackourgirls. Grow sense. You think the whites who were saying #bringbackourgirls will keep quiet if those girls where from their country? But our yeyebrities will keep quiet when its Nigerian (or African) lives but will be crying like babies when its European or white lives. In fact, for those of you who have forgotten, MOST of our yeyebrities did not join #bringbackourgirls UNTIL white celebrities started doing it. For example Phyno (and MOST Nigerian celebrities) posted his own #bringbackourgirls after it was popular and after WHITE celebrities were already doing it (This one is for that moran who posted Phyno's #bringbackourgirls post to defend the fool). So STOP defending nonsense. Simply, these our yeyebrities are FOLLOW FOLLOW robots with not originality and self respect.

IF YOU QUOTE ME WITHOUT THINKING SANGO STRIKE YOU DEAD!

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by okeyumez(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na wao. RIP to the dead. Religion of evil
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is good news. It shows Nigerians are ready to get rid of inferiority complex.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by OtunbaJega: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Awon yeyebrity

Famzing foreign

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by nicedas(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
him fada, dia life is nt more relevant to d lives of millions of syrians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by missKiffy(f): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians can yab

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
#Pray for Borno

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
If I'm being honest this is a picture that's going round the Internet since the Paris attack so he probably just retweeted. It doesn't matter that he's praying for Paris, they're humans too. We should just ask him to pray for Nigeria as well or create awareness for Nigeria's plight. It doesn't have to end in a vitriolic match.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by dacovajnr: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lasisi69 come and see end tym things grin

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by shogz89: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
. O was about saying the same thing Al my friends in Facebook have started changing there dp to Facebook customised pictures for France.. Then I wonder are we not in nigeria were boko haram kills hundreds on a daily basis but nobody cares.. We are hypocrite and until we stop this rubbish they won't give us an atom of respect.. Ain't saying it's bad to be sympathetic, but have we ever sympathise with our very own, who will respect us if we don't respect ourselves...
Abeg today is my birthday,, I don't need likes, I just need you to pray for an unending success in my endeavours,, and an end to insurgents all over the world

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
islam and terrorism should be the subject matter. A religion chronicled on the principle of violence and satanism

19 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by chukslawrence(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians and Syrians Be like.... How many people don die self?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by naijapips02: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shut up and pray for paris. You don't pay back evil with Evil. show that you are above petty grievances. It's human lives we are talking about here people.

My Heart goes out to the families that lost loved ones in the Attacks.

Death to Religious Lunatics.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by ikombe: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians and bad mouth eh grin

After im don sign for nairabet wetin u expect undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Johnnoah1st: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
only if weed were ban since d days of adam, am sure mohammed wont have created dis islam kind of a thing, cus someone must have been high on an high concentrated expired mecca weed b4 he can create such a demonic and destructive religion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by iyatrustee(f): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
People dey vex oh ! shocked shocked

But our celebrities sabi copy copy. Remember when Ice bucket challenge dey trend (pardon me if I spelt it wrongly ) na so all of them follow. grin grin

Surprised they didn't really celebrate Halloween this year grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by austinbrown: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
I told him not to post that shit but he refused

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.