Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday (28875 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Osamabinladin: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tubaba, please o come to my aid. My sister has been married for 5yrs with no issue. Please just help us screw her and we can be sure of a quadruplet.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by bknight: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
I actually thought I was going to succeed in making it quiet and doing my thing peacefully but as it turned out the people no send me for that matter

grin

o boy, you know how many times I don forget am for house? Dem go con carry am come meet me bros see your wedding ring. Sometimes I’m somewhere and I don’t even think about it and then someone makes a comment about and I realise I’m wearing it.

*falls from iroko* lwkm grin grin grin

Indeed a jolly good fellow I'd say cheesy
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by futureniyi: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
The one thing i respect 2face for is the fact that he accepted his responsibility as regards the kids, Most of us go don run abandon the baby and the mama.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by PStacks(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88: You reap what you sow.

I'm glad he knows. Wise man lol.

Before nkor? Do you think there is anything as a free launch anywhere..

Life is Action Reaction.
You can't sow Rice and Expect to reap beans. That is insanity.

You Reap what you so, is not exactly a complain in this context..
Its that he knew and e was ok with him.

There is nothing wrong in being Father Abraham ooo. As a matter of fact, I'l Prefer King Solomon.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by ATMCARD2(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
P.Stacks:

Wetin concern you if e dey kill?
Hin tell you say e don kill am?

.I kw u must hv done more dan him.....but God can still 4gv u.Plz dn't gv birth 2 wat u can't train,b4 they will turn 2 bombers n almajiris out of frustration.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Akeud(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
He has tried. I encourage him.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Erotex(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
his name is 2face, so we should expect dat.
Hope my p-square will not emulate him
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
futureniyi: The one thing i respect 2face for is the fact that he accepted his responsibility as regards the kids, Most of us go don run abandon the baby and the mama.

Exactly. smiley
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by PStacks(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.I kw u must hv done more dan him.....but God can still 4gv u.Plz dn't gv birth 2 wat u can't train,b4 they will turn 2 bombers n almajiris out of frustration.

You see say them write Boko Haram for Tuface 4 head?
Who tell you say hin no go fit train dem..

Hav you heard of what's been happening to Fatai Rolling Dollar since after his demise?

Tuface has made a Legend of himself. If he dies tomorrow, non of his kids would ever suffer. NONE. Not to talk of when the Boy is still doing his thing, growing matured by the day, becoming an elder statesman in the Music industry, releasing smash everyday.
He's done something New with anoda old man. Go and hear the boy..

That is a Typical Nigerian success story.
Be you who! Every Strata of the society can associate with him.
International Recognition, he's there.
Street credibility, he has it.

Then y use the one thing that has made him human by not being perfect to Judge him?

Leave Tuface ooo! If u no want make I follow u vex..

This was what lead Bipi to go and say Patience Jonathan is his Jesus Christ on earth..
Don't allow me tell you 2face is my Jesus Christ on earth ooo, B4 I take Mace Knack you for head, Nairaland House of Assembly Go scatter.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by slimyem: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
I enjoyed reading this interview.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by kingsleyMbang(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
2Baba,tks 4 ur candid response 2 those question.But u ned 2 b more committed 2 ur marriage if u truly wish 2 b hapy.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Jaywilzee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hahahah......jst put dia pictures on Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ bedside... ;DHahahah......jst put dia pictures on Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ bedside...
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by ATMCARD2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
P.Stacks:

You see say them write Boko Haram for Tuface 4 head?
Who tell you say hin no go fit train dem..

Hav you heard of what's been happening to Fatai Rolling Dollar since after his demise?

Tuface has made a Legend of himself. If he dies tomorrow, non of his kids would ever suffer. NONE. Not to talk of when the Boy is still doing his thing, growing matured by the day, becoming an elder statesman in the Music industry, releasing smash everyday.
He's done something New with anoda old man. Go and hear the boy..

That is a Typical Nigerian success story.
Be you who! Every Strata of the society can associate with him.
International Recognition, he's there.
Street credibility, he has it.

Then y use the one thing that has made him human by not being perfect to Judge him?

Leave Tuface ooo! If u no want make I follow u vex..

This was what lead Bipi to go and say Patience Jonathan is his Jesus Christ on earth..
Don't allow me tell you 2face is my Jesus Christ on earth ooo, B4 I take Mace Knack you for head, Nairaland House of Assembly Go scatter.
.Are u hvng reading difficulties?I referred 2 u @ ma last post nt Tuface.He must hv made names,moni etc,dats nt wat am sayin....Itz gud 2 kw sm1 wit gud reputatn & nt dis type.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nothing do u 2baba
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by artade: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tuface is the most sincere celebrity we have in 9ja. No one else comes close.

opecareem: But you love children, right?
-I often wish it didn’t happen this way, but I can’t regret or make myself feel bad for what has happened. I wish it was different, and I wish I could wake up every morning and see all of them but that’s not the case right now. It’s not easy shuffling here and there to see them. Sometimes for weeks or months I don’t see them. Its not easy but as you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by ERF: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
yunglykmine: Father of all nations - 2̶B̶a̶b̶a̶

Mr inspiration, mr great, mr everyting, much love to u 2face idibia, similar story here though http://umehoma.com

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by gunner4life(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander][b]Tu baba! If you see them after waking up in the morning, am afraid you may not be able to recognise them unless you tag them.

Well, by their heads, we shall know them. Cos dem take head resembled 2face no be small. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by touchmeder: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
he clearly loves his children. eyah na God dey help man make person nor go make the kind mistake tuface dey regret sha. perhaps a once in a year holiday when schools are off. gather the children from all over the world and let them enjoy your company in Lagos. it is well. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by tpia5: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
True that.

I think he's a rich man, so plane tickets shouldnt be out of his reach.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Cashio(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hieeei..enough kasala go burst 4 him head cos him no go too sabi all...if u see tony,u call am john...if u see john,u call am emeka....if u see emeka u call am timothy...guy no jst try am at allll
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by DonaldGenes(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
smothly: Hmmmn too bad,its the way you lay your bed that you lie on it.
This will serve as a lesson for guys that have turned theirselves to filling station that can insert their fuel nozzle anywhere they want.(Its a proverb)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by adamse(f): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
I like the part he said as you lay bed So ull lie on it. I like ur sincerity guy

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by NaijaFlow: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
I see you, Infact i see you tuface.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Donalð Genes:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
cool wink
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by mbulela: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88: You reap what you sow.

you can also wear what a tailor sows.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by jmoore(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abeg if you lost your virginity through premarital sex don't criticize Tuface.

At least he kept the babies unlike some folks that have killed their babies aka abortion.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by kzokul(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Isabella fine dieeee......e good 2 fine so u go get fine children 2 so wen u wake up and c ur child na happiness go surround u.....2baba stil ma no 1 celebrity..
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Oponu
Airforce1: Respect tubaba grin

The father of all nation
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Harmvirus(f): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
cheesy ;DYeah says the father of many nation
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Blackgold09(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback: You don't have to wish for something that you can make happen.
na lie he can never make it happen without is wife saying ok let dem come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary / Photos From Davido's Concert In London / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.