Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe (28857 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Replies Lege Miani For Saying He Threatens Him Over Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by oluwatosin400: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2017
A Movie producer goes by name legemiami on IG cries out after Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe, Estranged Hotelier Husband Lanre Gentry is threatening to kill me, he said I'm sleeping with his wife.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmxmb_BAcQE

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/01/mercy-aigbes-husband-is-threatening-to-kill-me-he-said-im-sleeping-with-his-wife-movie-producer-cries-out/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2017
OBSESSION.

1 Like

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2017
MR PRODUCER YOU LOOK LIKE YOUVE BEEN THERE NUMBERS OF TIME

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Ahmed0336(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
MR PRODUCER YOU LOOK LIKE YOUVE BEEN THERE NUMBERS OF TIME
So d tin now don dey show for face abi? undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by gabinogem(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2017
lol... Wetin make am wan cry for that video. I done dey suspect am sef. abi him think say na one of him movie scenes be this. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by crunchyg: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Angelb4: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
You leave his wife nah, abi you wan die?

But insecurity dey worry the guy sha.

1 Like

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Lukmann1: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
These Gentry of guy have no shame a bit, instead of him to kept quiet for the time been he is still made noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Why them come post that last pic wey him grab him thing undecided undecided

Bloggers sha grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by vizkiz: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Reason why I try as much as possible to stay away from married women.

Especially the pretty ones...I don't need to be looking over my shoulders everytime.

16 Likes

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by funnynation(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Na una mata.. Carry am go police station nah.. Abi IG na police post?

Nairaland official comedian

Ayam AbjFinestMc

1 Like

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by BreezyCB(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Kill yourself
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Ubijamz: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by ugleenerd: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2017
grin die mother-fvcker.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
A clear conscious fears no accusation.
Of all the actors and producers Gentry couldn't have picked you if you were innocent, and from the crocodile tears, I don't see an innocent person. You're scared 'cause you're guilty. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by freeman95(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol

Ma nigga fear death grin

1 Like

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
If you like cry Mr Gentry a river he will still... In every rumor their is always an atom of truth. Fear they catch my guy he no wan die grin

1 Like

New movie title: THE SHOW OF SHAME
PART 2
Featuring: Mercy Aigbe Gentry and her husband, Lanre Gentry

1 Like

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Senseless lanre gentry. grin No fears my nigga,i gat your back. kiss
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Benjom(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
I don't even know whether he's serious or acting undecided

#Timidity

1 Like

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by mccoy47(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
But are u?
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Nemesis

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by kennyonthrone(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
I have a feeling you are doing what he said you are doing
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by chronique(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Ok. This kind of thing, my father would ask "why you"? You're not the only one in the industry; why are you the one being accused? Have you been too close to the woman in question? There's no smoke without fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Generalwoodz(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Space for sale
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by dakeskese(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
hmmm...

He failed to tell us if actually he is guilty.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Divay22(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Afritop(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Lukmann1:
These Gentry of guy have no shame a bit, instead of him to kept quiet for the time been he is still made noise.
It's his wife not yours. Besides it's like that Miami of a guy has bitten more than he can chew by been careless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Esoro Stuns In Lovely Outfit / Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.