Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army (48338 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Borno State Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha Is Dead! / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by gudugudumeje: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
...Na ur fool-hariness ad greed de wound you pass.... Be truly educated to dump a useless 1999 Constitution ad u wl be alright. Be cowards to resist it not ad u wl continue to be wounded
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by hapson: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
It is a tradition in Nigeria that once u stayed in a prison for a very long time and u are finally freed by any means automatically u are a hero. So Al-mustapha will not be exception of that trend, many Nigerian that were taken to court in Nig. Several times were not guilty until UK court finds them guilty. Both the pressure groups, whether ASUU, TUC, NLC, Military, police, judiciary, press etc are controlled by the Govt. So they don't have say, they are all the Govt. Zombies according to Fela.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by PELENYARA: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
okosodo: Hausa people dey wound us non stop 4 dis country
ur type is not needed in 9ja
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by PELENYARA: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
okosodo: Hausa people dey wound us non stop 4 dis country
ur a disgrace 9ja. Trying to divide
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by gabolz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Major Al-Mustapha was incarcerated on the order of the court and tried by the Lagos State government, why bringing the name of the President into what you clearly don't know about

GBAGBE JUR!!! undecided
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by anonimi: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
sage_:

Al mustafa was never prosecuted by the federal government, mind you. He was prosecuted by the Lagos state government. Don't let sentiment becloud your sense of objectivity.

I wonder if we need to break open some people's heads and pour intelligence, reasoning & knowledge therein.
Can we not see that the Lagos state prosecutors fumbled with the case for 14 years hence the Appeal court had no option than to release the man
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Erelu_Y: [size=15pt]WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DAFT AND GULLIBLE? IN SANER CLIMES, THIS GUY WOULD ROT IN MAXIMUM SECURITY JAIL. IN NAIJA, HE'S BEING USHERED BACK INTO THE ARMY WITH ALL RIGHTS, ENTITLEMENTS AND EMOLUMENTS. WHAT A NATIONAL SHAME.[/size]

what ppl fail to realise is that the chap was obeying orders from his superior, if he hadnt he would have been charged with insurbordination, court martialed and under abachas laws, sentenced to death
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by onyengbu: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Vicktor2015: He will be Promoted to Brigadier General.

By your calculation, 4 ranks from Major will be

1.Lt. Colonel
2.Colonel
3.Brigadier General
4.Mjor General

So he would become a Major General.

That is impossicant! grin

One, he didnt go for any course and you need all them courses to be promoted. Again if they will become so magnanimous, they can make him a Major General and retire him right there without the guy even setting his foot in any barracks. grin
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ibyno: Saw 2015 in the dream, goodluck will lose to sambo and Asari will try to raise militant to stop Sambo, then Al Mustapha will gun him Asari down, that mark the begin of 2nd naija war,

what do we do now?
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Ayatullah(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Capnd143: nt when ihejirika is still cheif of army staff

Is Ihejirika a soldier?.............Definitely not a real one......the WEAKEST Chief of Army Staff Nigeria ever had. To me, he's a man in skirt.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ayatullah:

Is Ihejirika a soldier?.............Definitely not a real one......the WEAKEST Chief of Army Staff Nigeria ever had. To me, he's a man in skirt.

may boko haram hijack a plane and fly it into your mouth
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by onyengbu: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ayatullah:

A woman yet he keeps offing mujahids up there.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by osarodon(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ Hardbody,

Please I need your help on how you were able to unlock your Infinix Mobile to was locked as I have same issue now

hardbody:

Oga, you are personally liable for carrying out an illegal order. I am not suggesting, that is the law. There are plethora of cases on that point.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Kezsman(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
I tot we are †ђξ leaders of tmao. By now are we not suppose to be †ђξ one to jail or free Hamsa? All we are doin here ɪ̣̝̇Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ to beef and insult each other while Al-mustapha and co are busy enjoy their selves All we can do is to sit down here making irrelevant comments when we can go to press and express ourselves? Let ♏ǝ tell us those guys don't even knw that NL ɪ̣̝̇Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ a forum. All this sentimental talks are not help †ђξ so called Nigeria. Please let's grow up!!
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Ayatullah(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
rigormortis:

may boko haram hijack a plane and fly it into your mouth

Does my mouth look like Ihejirika's mouth?..............No, No,No, so you have missed the point.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Ayatullah(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

A woman yet he keeps offing mujahids up there.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am sure you are Ihejirika's batman.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by bjbukzy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
For one to be a general he has to attend nipps or warcollege and pass some exams. Or prison sef dn dey among
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by acnwanaka: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
After 14 years in jail, they will reinstate him into the Nigerian ArmyNa wa ooo
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by Ndanaimi: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
we need president with army heart and that is al-mustaha
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by cheche98(f): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Al mustapha is a powerful militant. He knows his onion and he's very tough. he's gonna be a threat to the country and do not forget his role during Abacha's tenure. Well I consider him a big threat to civilians and the president.I knew once he's released,he's gonna return to the army and finally politics. Never underestimate al mustapha.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by elebua: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
texaco1:
I respect ur decision not to vote for gej again ,but let me state something clear,while some ppl will decide not to vote for gej so many others who voted against him then have decided to vote FOR him in 2015,gej is getting more support and voters everyday.the rate at which people are dumping him is negligible compared to the rate at which many are acceptintg him.
Think again brother.
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by sambiyi(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2013
Killing in nigeria is not a crime but a means to millitary promotion
Re: Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army by korm2me(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Major Al-Mustapha was incarcerated on the order of the court and tried by the Lagos State government, why bringing the name of the President into what you clearly don't know about

what do u knw abt politics and presidential power. U dull sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.