Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China (3560 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Abuklaw(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
CNN Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China
The International news network CNN has rejectedan advertorial sent to it by the Nigeria government to promote the recent five days visit of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to the People's Republic of China.
The advert which was already paid for by the Government was to highlight some of the key areas of achievement of the visit, but the CNN saidthe advert had some political undertone and rejected the advert but did not release the money..It requested the money be "kept for future businesses" with Nigeria which obviously did not go down well with Nigeria
http://www.cknnigeria.com/2013/07/cnn-rejects-fg-advert-on-gej-visit-to.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A CknNigeria %28CKN Nigeria%29

1 Like

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
nigerians can advertise burial funeral on CNN embarassed
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
What happened to NTA, Africa's largest TV network??. Why must it be CNN the president wants to display his clueless stoopidity for the whole world to see? Why? grin
Jona, you fall my hand! cry

7 Likes

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
berem: What happened to NTA, Africa's largest TV network??. Why must it be CNN the president wants to display his clueless stoopidity for the whole world to see? Why? grin
It is called international politics and diplomatic row.

President Obama snubbed Nigeria inspite of her enormous resources and economic integration in the sub Sahara Africa and globally.

President Jonathan heads to China, the second largest economy and the globally accepted alternative to the Americans to tie bi-lateral cooperation and economic integration.

President Jonathan want the Americans (the Obamas) to witness this landmark achievement with the Chinese just to spite them politically.

CNN understanding the diplomatic row between both government decided not to air the sponsored programme.

20 Likes

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by drnoel: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
berem: What happened to NTA, Africa's largest TV network??. Why must it be CNN the president wants to display his clueless stoopidity for the whole world to see? Why? grin
It was cos of stubborn people like u...
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Maxymilliano(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
What sort of unfounded news is this ?
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by launique: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by fkaz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
To go collect loan from china, don become achievement for nigeria, to the extend we carry out advertisement go CNN to celebrate

Una Well Done oga jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by dj187: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
GEJ will stop at nuttin to score cheap political point
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
LastApostle:

President Obama snubbed Nigeria inspite of her enormous resources and economic integration in the sub Sahara Africa and globally.

President Jonathan heads to China, the second largest economy and the globally accepted alternative to the Americans to tie bi-lateral cooperation and economic integration.

President Jonathan want the Americans (the Obamas) to witness this landmark achievement with the Chinese just to spite them politically.

CNN understanding the diplomatic row between both government decided not to air the sponsored programme.

I dey laugh o!

There are 54 countries in Africa, Obama visited three, and now the other 51 feel "snubbed".
You want this man to move to Africa?

Plus, his Power Africa initiative specifically mentioned Nigeria as an investment location.

1 Like

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bia CNN, Nna which one be 'Future business" kwa. We no do again, na by force?, give us our money or...............................!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by billante(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Its like CNN wants nigeria wrath to descend upon it.....No country or institution messes with nigeria these days and goes free....they should better ask the likes of south africa, aljazeera,uk,sony,russia kenya!

What nonsense! they should refund the money joor! or nigeria will start closing down US companies in nigeria in retaliation after sacking cnn first from nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by LOUDmedia(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
I still dey laff o!
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by psky: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
billante: Its like CNN wants nigeria wrath to descend upon it.....No country or institution messes with nigeria these days and goes free....they should better ask the likes of south africa, aljazeera,uk,sony,russia kenya!

What nonsense! they should refund the money joor! or nigeria will start closing down US companies in nigeria in retaliation after sacking cnn first from nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by overdrive(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
billante: Its like CNN wants nigeria wrath to descend upon it.....No country or institution messes with nigeria these days and goes free....they should better ask the likes of south africa, aljazeera,uk,sony,russia kenya!

Haven't u heard of no refund of money after payment.why CNN abi china no get cable news network.
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by solomon111(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2013
LastApostle:

oboi,you get time o.
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2013
This govt is an embarrassment embarassed

Imagine buying advertisement in order to make believe Nigeria is still an influential country on the world stage.

Abeg this embarrassment na too much! embarassed
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by youthmustwork: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Our money for future biz?

1 Like

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Leward(m): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano: What sort of unfounded news is this ?
It's actually true dude
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by plaindealer: 1:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Poor Jonathan just can't catch a little break ....
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by sexkilzaphull: 1:47am On Jul 16, 2013
LMAO...what did he want to advertise?? The trip to China?
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by tunjiup: 1:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Front page straight
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 16, 2013
shocked
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by WarriPikin1: 3:17am On Jul 16, 2013
CNN is a clearly RACIST political organization.

2 Likes

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by brixton: 4:03am On Jul 16, 2013
They are playing games and just being partial in their work. The FG should ensure they get their refund cos there will not be any future business patronage unless they retrace and act impartially according to the tenets of their services... There are other outlets that can be used to push same message across to BARRACK OBAMA ZIMMERMAN
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Abuklaw(m): 4:14am On Jul 16, 2013
tunjiup: Front page straight
my post has never reach the fp and i doubt this will
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by brownlord: 4:21am On Jul 16, 2013
CTV don show am?
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by brownlord: 4:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Abuklaw: my post has never reach the fp and i doubt this will

Those mod dem be wintch, dey dey sabi people wen dey use free/cheat dey post comment for NL, just try subs even if na 100 naira, I sure say go make am,

Dem dey follow that saying " awoof dey run belle"

1 Like

Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Chanchit: 4:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Abuklaw: my post has never reach the fp and i doubt this will

Sorry bro', this mods are like Nigerian gov't. You never can say sha, cos I think this story should make FP, but don't be surprised if you see this same story with a different Op's name o, them dey do remix here.
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Abuklaw(m): 4:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Chanchit:

Sorry bro', this mods are like Nigerian gov't. You never can say sha, cos I think this story should make FP, but don't be surprised if you see this same story with a different Op's name o, them dey do remix here.
remix indeed but i will sue whoever handle is use for that remix coz it's my property and i will stand by it.
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by Abuklaw(m): 4:48am On Jul 16, 2013
brownlord:

Those mod dem be wintch, dey dey sabi people wen dey use free/cheat dey post comment for NL, just try subs even if na 100 naira, I sure say go make am,

Dem dey follow that saying " awoof dey run belle"
i like ur status and @ the same time quote your comment,we belong to the same family nah.moreover u no dey slip ni abi dat free mb will expire b4 dawn abi?
Re: Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China by dayokanu(m): 5:00am On Jul 16, 2013
CNN has denied Retardeen the opportunity to advertize his cluelessness for the whole world to see.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? / Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection In Lagos. Report Status / APC May Lose In Lagos Next Year- APC Nat Legal Adviser Muiz Banire Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.