Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (29625 Views)

Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by aceguy1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
The President of Nigeria; Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan visit the royal king: Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III of Oyo today in line with His campaign to be re-elected.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Emypresh(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
I can't believe I made front page...... Egwu Ukwu tinx mixed wt azonto and awilo.

I have a dream dat one day he will visit me too..... Looking forward to a day I will see something like this "GEJ pays Emypresh a visit" if u bliv dat shout halleluyah.

11 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by temitemi1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hope alafin will go on okada ride for our president because it seems alafin love okadas grin cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

41 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by bokohalal(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Desperate moves.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by IfyAwazie(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
The visit will reach my house soon.

14 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by aresa: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
If you like, go visit alafin of Jupiter, you are still going back thrto creeks or jail..:

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by madridguy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enjoy your tour as you have limited days as president.

Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by p3ndy79: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
I was expecting the idiotic slowpoke to postrate since his new campaign strategy is to go abegging.

Alafin has a son contesting under APC for house of reps and this visit isn't no biggie.

Wetin jonaTAN dey find for alafin palace twice in a single year. The iku baba yeye should be careful seems jonaTAN has an eye for one of the fresh young wives of Alafin.

See wetin too much exposure to social .media has caused the Alafin now, jonaTAN want rent room inside the palace now after seeing fresh young yarinya.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by xpac01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonah trying every possible magic stunt! If only He had visited Chibok, he couldn't have been needing all this door knocking.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by olapluto(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
On a day Buhari is meeting the world leaders, outgoing president Jonathan is pouring water into a basket. Alaafin will not endorse you GEJ. Even if he does, it wont add 10 votes to your votes GEJ.

93 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Even Alaafin knows that the drunkard is useless. He had to ask the fool to address them from outside while he sits majestically on his throne from inside.
Who takes an eediot
serious?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by bokohalal(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
olapluto:
On a day Buhari is meeting the world leaders, outgoing president Jonathan is pouring water into a basket. Alaafin will not endorse you GEJ. Even if he does, it wont add 10 votes to your votes GEJ.

Goodluck Jonathan is not a leader. No more, no less.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by tobtap: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
hmmm
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Desric(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
This man is truly shameless and his desperation knows no bound.... What will he and his wife do if he eventually lose the election, will he commit suicide or change his name?.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by eposho: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Demdem:
Even Alaafin knows that the drunkard is useless. He had to ask the fool to address them from outside while he sits majestically on his throne from inside.
Who takes an eediot
serious?
Omo o lenu pah grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by kasheemawo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
I feel for Mr Jonathan because he has lost this election already. BTW when is he coming to visit me ? I won't mind of having my share of national cake b4 Nigerians send him packing.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by aceguy1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
More photos

3 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Lexxybooy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Picture of #ThekneelingJona??

Abi he has taken heed.

BTW.... How does this concernBuhari's Swearing in on the 29th of may

But before then,
#GMB15
Click like for GMB and share for GEJ

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Mclement: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
PDP is busy campaigning in Nigeria, APC and buhari are campaigning in the uk. later when PDP wins, APC will say the election was rigged. besides, alaafin and Oyo people are not friends of fulanis. Ibadan warriors drove those guys out of our land centuries ago...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by eposho: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan swan song now

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Papertrail11(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
for the third time in a year or second dammn

thia guy is hungry for endorsement killer of modern day democracy if every bodi is endorsing how do we defrenciate from the best

how can we detect or ensure we hold our leaders at bay so dey dont messup...

4 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by ShineuEye: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
FROM EAST TO WEST TO SOUTH TO NORTH.

WE LOVE OUR JONNYBOY.

[size=18pt]GEJ 2019[/size]

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by dre11(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
So, the wuruwuru endorsement he has gotten is not enough for him from quite a number of association is not enough ba.......
Because he knew those ones where done because he did grease their palm and not genuine ones

Anyway, welcome to OYO...... You just there to pay the oba a farewell visit

24 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by olumideolamide: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
If I may ask, who is advicing GEJ with all these wrong visit to Yoruba Obas and those ones called themselves Yoruba Council Of Elders. All these steps can not save him. This is too late. Somebody should tell him to stop wasting tax payers money on a lost mission. Besides this, Alafin son is contesting under APC, how can you define this as a reasonable fellow. GEJ is totally confused.I pity you. You mortgage your chances to GMB, what a pity.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by kheart(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jona has turn to political almajiri grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Ijebulogic(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Muazu looks completely disgusted at the embarrassing spectacle....

21 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by courage54(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is why south-west will continue to be more relevant in the political sphere of Nigeria than the south-east. GEJ has been in the south-west since last week begging for votes and commissioning various power plants and road. He has been visiting all their elders and making promises of what he will do for the region if at all he is lucky to win the election again while the elders on their own part are bargaining for juice positions and development for their region. But the reverse is the case for my eastern brothers, rather for them to bargain for good governance and development for their region they are busy endorsing and following GEJ sheepishly even when their second niger bridge is only develop on papers. Even the GEJ is not even from their region but they are the one crying more than the berief . Why can't this people speak with one voice for the betterment of their region? Later they will start insulting those who planed for their region.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

SAI BUHARI

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by GEJisBOKO: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
kheart:
Jona has turn to political almajiri grin
Chai !

5 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Anikulhapo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Alaafin Be Like ' This Nigger Should Quickly Leave My Palace Jare'

12 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by holatin(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
baba collect the guy money hare
if u don't, I will

sai buhari

10 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by stevecantrell: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
All this drama will come to a halt soon.

I can't wait.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anxiety At NNPC Ahead Of Buhari’s Massive Shake-up / "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.