Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Let's Reason This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Reason This... (686 Views)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / Let's Reason Together / Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Reason This... by busolayemi: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
You both work in the same office with your wife...she earns 400k while you earn 220k...a situation arises which necesitates one of u to resign...maybe office policy changes...Who goes
Re: Let's Reason This... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
even if the wife earns 1million naira.. she goes
Re: Let's Reason This... by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:18am On Jul 16, 2013
The husband should leave at all time in a job for the wife, he can get a new job more easily or hustle to support the family if he can't find work, having a jobless wife could ruin the love they enjoy. So the husband should go.
Re: Let's Reason This... by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 16, 2013
Whoever can find a new job faster.
Re: Let's Reason This... by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2013
We need dat 400k sweety, so I'll go.
Re: Let's Reason This... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2013
busolayemi: You both work in the same office with your wife...she earns 400k while you earn 220k...a situation arises which necesitates one of u to resign...maybe office policy changes...Who goes
she will. But in the normal sense, i shld.
But u see, the trend and bilif that ladies will eventually bully u will want me to suggest her.

But em...what abt d guys who will bully their wife?

See OP,here u av come with a troublesome question.

Now, let me ask you, busola, who will you suggest?
Re: Let's Reason This... by Sanboy25: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2013
I would NEVER leave this job so he better quit. smiley
Re: Let's Reason This... by busolayemi: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2013
It only makes sense for the man to quit...this is money issue...d man should drop his ego and just allow his wife plus its even easier for a man to to get a job...like sumone said, a jobless wife is a nagging wife...the woman will remind him every mornin aw he made her quit her job....na wahala o
SLIDE waxie: she will. But in the normal sense, i shld.
But u see, the trend and bilif that ladies will eventually bully u will want me to suggest her.

But em...what abt d guys who will bully their wife?

See OP,here u av come with a troublesome question.

Now, let me ask you, busola, who will you suggest?
Re: Let's Reason This... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
busolayemi: It only makes sense for the man to quit...this is money issue...d man should drop his ego and just allow his wife plus its even easier for a man to to get a job...like sumone said, a jobless wife is a nagging wife...the woman will remind him every mornin aw he made her quit her job....na wahala o
and a jobless man is what?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Yvete!!! / Please I Need Your Advise / Was She Actually Joking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.