Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb (991 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ojb New Song Am D One Who Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by silodel: 1:47pm On May 22, 2008
can some one just tell me the best btw this two icon "Don Jazzy & OJB Jezreel
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by unix4real1(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2008
Una don start to dey compare wetin go dey make some pple to dey write nonsense here now. angry
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by silodel: 3:46pm On May 22, 2008
im just try to hear the opinion of every body, these two people have done some wonderful work but what im talking about is that in which area is their work affect you that makes you choose the one you really respect most
maybe their song afterall both of them are singer
or the job they v produce that is all
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by owolomo(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2008
I KNW WE ARE COMPARING WHO THE BEAT IS I SAY THEY ARE BOTH GOOD, BUT PLZ WHILE WE COMPARING AGAIN CAN WE CHKK OUT www.myspace.com/theafricankings their producer to me is the best, NOTHING DO THIS GUYS the only thing be say them neva go naija yet, i can say that producer is coming close to TIMBALAND, I LIE U NOT,
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by unix4real1(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2008
i think both of them were genius, if you check dbanj`s tongolo merix sorry remix then u know that don jazzy head is there and also check 2face`s for instance then you`ll realise that ojb is also maintaining his champion.

i think this ID Cabasa guy is also something else, check out ruggedman`s ruggedy baba beat then u see what am talking about.
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by tosinadeda: 11:24pm On May 22, 2008
first things first, ur topic should be who is the better of the two
IMO

to ur question i think its ojb
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by ztyle(m): 2:45am On May 23, 2008
Ojb all the way!
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by silodel: 10:12am On May 23, 2008
but when i listen to the Mo hit all star album its some want me to give to Don Jazzy
and sometime OJB's work is also make me crazy
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by kenypumpin: 12:09pm On May 23, 2008
mehn i think i wuld prefer don jazzy,on the other way round ojb is gud in his own 2
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by abdurrazaq(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2008
OJB definitely, will be my choice. He is behind great hits like African Queen, Shitta Anthem, searching, etc. Though, Don Jazzy is also good but, he is not as good as OJB.
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by jimmoh: 2:13pm On May 29, 2008
ojb is the best producer in africa he has produced almost all the artist in nigeriaand even africa including dbanj himself.He produced dbanj first song called kiss me again he is the father of all fathers in producing
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by jimmoh: 2:14pm On May 29, 2008
ojb is the best producer in africa he has produced almost all the artist in nigeriaand even africa including dbanj himself.He produced dbanj first song called kiss me again he is the father of all fathers in producing.
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by jimmoh: 2:22pm On May 29, 2008
ojb is the best producer in africa he has produced almost all the artist in nigeriaand even africa including dbanj himself.He produced dbanj first song called kiss me again he is the father of all fathers in producing                                                                                                                                            Rating of nigerian produers OJB COHBAMS DONJAZZY ID CABASA SHEYMAN JAMIX PUFFY T
Re: Who Is The Best "don Jazzy Or Ojb by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2008
If you dey here FATHERof beatz na DON JAZZY.He his everything, He does only produce he his vocally tight,
pls here the CV by mo'hits all star, i mean all the tracks you will know that who is good don good.
Listen to OLOLUFE by wande coal, jazzy finished back-up for here,
You need PERE on the CV to know whats up.
OJB has his point beat crew and no doubt he his goood,

(1) (Reply)

... / Eldee The Dons New Album / Did D'prince Make A Mistake Or Didn't Knw Wat To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.