Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ebooks Galore. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebooks Galore. (688 Views)

Goodies Galore As I Ported To Etisalat Today! / Port Harcourt Empowerment Galore / Investment Galore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebooks Galore. by tempilo2k(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2013
If you are a novel freak then this is definately the right thread for you. I have got so many spectacular ebooks that I personally feel bad for not sharing them in the past. I have books like; a song of ice and fire (Game of thrones),and about 65 stephen king Novels. I also have about 165 money making ideas I got from different seminars and symposiums. If are interested you can send the name of what your favourite author and the specific novel to my email: mikaeliyaji@gmail.com and we would discuss. This isn't going to be free though but am going to be as reasonable as it gets. And it also includes all kinds of text books requested. Ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Unearthing Hidden Charges In Your Bank Statement!!! / Common Sense Betonmarkets Alert / Earn $20-$100/day With Adhitprofits Great Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.