Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Investment Galore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Galore (658 Views)

Goodies Galore As I Ported To Etisalat Today! / Ebooks Galore. / Port Harcourt Empowerment Galore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Galore by kulmoney: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2009
i am here to introduce to you guys out here a real investment program that pays 50% interest on capital every 2 weeks. this i s real, tested, genuine, working and paying investment program. all you have to do is invest your money and go to sleep, while your money yeilds good returns for you. after 2 weeks you just check your bank account to collect your interest. we have experts and proffessionals skilled in all fields of financial and money matters who handle this investments porfolio, so you need not worry about the loss of your hard earned money because its in good and secured hands. 50% every 2 weeks can you beat that.
minimum investment capital is $500. any interested investor and persons looking for where to invest his/her money this year should contact aniekanawak@yahoo.com or 08066500470.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.
SEE YOU @ THE TOP THIS YEAR

(1) (Reply)

Banking Sector ! Even Citygroup Admires Nigerian Banks / Do You Have What It Takes To Be An E-entrepreneur? / I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.