Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Re: Beware Of The New Phobias - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Beware Of The New Phobias (866 Views)

Beware Of The New Phobias. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The New Phobias by seadice(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2008
I think what he needs to do is not to avoid people or relations but to see them as usual and try to skip the money issue area by using his mandula oplancanta lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Beware Of The New Phobias by amdaysol(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2008
it is speled MEDULA OBLONGATA or something like that

If u are going to show off, at least get the spelling right.
Re: Re: Beware Of The New Phobias by amdaysol(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2008
IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I coulnt even spell "spelled" right.
Re: Re: Beware Of The New Phobias by seadice(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2008
Bros, nawa for you OOOOOOOOO i wasnt tring to show off i only spelt has pronounced. razor blade mouth.
Re: Re: Beware Of The New Phobias by banni: 12:49pm On May 31, 2008
bros why you create new thread to answer someone else thread.If i never read the other thread i for wonder wetin you dey talk about

(1) (Reply)

78yr Old Kidnapper from IMo state! / Old Or Young Whom Should We Marry? / Ladies How Would You React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.