Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage (2916 Views)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof / Funke Akindele And Femi Adebayo’s Traditional Wedding: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage by Kaymisola(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2013
So, I have done my research and I can now categorically tell you that Funke Akindele's hubby DID NOT POST any stuff on facebook!
Yes, their marriage might not be exactly the happily-ever -after kind of marriage we all hope for - every marriage has it's ups and downs - but Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede did not stoop so low as to post such stuff on facebook.

Only a blog - the blog that initially broke the news on Nairaland - has the alleged snapshot of the facebook post that everyone is talking about but taking a close look at the alleged snapshot indicates that it's a doctored post. Whew...

Funke Akindele's hubby's facebook page is Kehinde Oloyede-Almaroof not Kehinde Oloyede as the post going viral suggests...my findings have shown that the alleged kehinde oloyede page does not exist and the photo was kinda photo-shopped into the facebook post - and that did it, the lie spread like wild fire!
Oh by the way, Funke's BB name is STILL Mrs Funke Akindele Oloyede and so reads her twitter page! See proof below: Also, Funke Akindele's manager, her sister, has not said a word concerning the incident...so you guys shouldn't be mis-informed!http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/the-truth-about-funke-akindele-and.html

Re: The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage by CORDROSS: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Nice one there Kemi. I still wonder what people want to gain from this evil rumours. They are called PHD....Pull Him/Her down. Olohun ma so wa o. Funke girl keep up the good work... cool

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage by Rooneyboy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
y are some people of the habit of rushing into something and rushing out of the same thing

It is increasingly becoming embarrassing .

They should respect the institution called marriage.
Re: The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage by Temismith(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
I just dey sure say people wey get sense still dey for NL. Tayink you joor...
Re: The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage by Tolexander: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Like i said in my post yesterday after seeing the news
Tolexander: won't be surprised if told the man's facebook account was hacked
never knew it wasn't hacked but a fake one.
Re: The TRUTH About Funke Akindele And Kehinde Almaroof's Shaky Marriage by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Na wa o. Bad news really travels fast. Hope the rumor stays a rumor.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Top 15 Queen's English Quotes,......cr Ack Ya Ribs! / PHOTO: Agbani Darego Puts Her Sexy Legs On Display / Maheeda, Yesterday Storm Internet With Her Goddess Of X Uncladed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.