Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449905 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
cool

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
there is nothing, i repeat notin special about Jolie..she is annoyingly dry and ugly..i cant even believe this comparison was made in the first place...Aish is out of this world beautiful..a true Miss world.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
tgirl1986: there is nothing, i repeat notin special about Jolie..she is annoyingly dry and ugly..i cant even believe this comparison was made in the first place...Aish is out of this world beautiful..a true Miss world.

hehehehe agreed that Aish is out of this world beautiful but that was a bit harsh calling Angelina ugly. LOL The woman has a beautiful face.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by haryeeshar(f): 1:35am On Jan 10, 2013
smiley
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Kunbee: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
This thread brings memories
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Kunbee: This thread brings memories

I know back when I was in high school and I would used the school library to post bollywood pics instead of doing my schoolwork. Hhahahaha
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Seun(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
rokiatu: I know back when I was in high school and I would used the school library to post bollywood pics instead of doing my schoolwork. Hhahahaha
I remember those days. I hope you had fun. :-)
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by nikkyshyne(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
No brainer. Aishwarya definitely.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by onila(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
rokiatu:

I know back when I was in high school and I would used the school library to post bollywood pics instead of doing my schoolwork. Hhahahaha

pls post sexy liberian girls on this thread
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by apnavarun(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think aishwariya rai is more beautiful and sexy than angelina jolie
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Kizuba: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Aishwarya Rai is beautiful, Angelina reminds men of what they did last night
Aishwarya Rai will be beautiful when she wakes up in the morning without make up, Angelina will need to brush up, clean up and the brush up again and then clean up again and then paint her eyes to look half as good, so i will go with Aishwarya

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by pari35r: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2013
aish is so so so so so beautiful & stunning...
of course Asian girls are more beautiful than the others...
this is my opinion and I don't want to insult anyone.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by bheemz(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
team AISHWARYA RAI all d wayyyyy
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by bukatyne(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Aish wins this hands down.

I don't seem to see the acclaimed 'oh my gosh' beauty of Angelina Jolie.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by ritajohnson: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Aishwarya is a marmaid. She's more than beatiful, jolie is not close2 her.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
H$LBroker:
money is beautiful, if you have money you will be beautiful, if you don't have money matter how much you try you will be ugly, you will stink inside the sun and you will drink Gari to bed.

This celebrities have money so they must be beautiful, but i think angelina jolie is more beautiful here with photoshop
ROFLMAAAOOO!!!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Mylene: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2014
I don't understand why people keep comparing Angelina Jolie and Aishwarya Rai. The only two features they have in common are the dark hair and light eyes - nothing else.

Aishwarya has a round face and small jaw.
Angelina has a mostly oval face and lantern jaw.

Aishwarya has a slightly hooked nose.
Angelina has a straight one (upturned before plastic surgery).

Aishwarya has a small-to-medium forehead.
Angelina's is large.

Aishwarya has low, curvy cheeks.
Angelina has high, chiseled ones.

Aishwarya has olive skin.
Angelina has porcelain skin.

Aishwarya has b-cups.
Angelina c-cups.

They look nothing alike.

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by lesucreZA(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
You can't compare an American with an Indian..... Indians are naturally beautiful with or without makeup or a facelift or surgery..... Lol
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by justinrampersad: 1:39am On Jun 14, 2015
whoever is posting this up what really matters is your personality and attitude you could have the most jaw-dropping gorgeous face but your attitude matters but honestly ash is more beautiful than Angelina but they both have their pros and cons and the level of beauty is different in every country plus some of the pics of ash are un-natural being that it was not properly done and instead you gave pic where she was talking etc.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nature8(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Angelina Jolie has always been my crush right from my childhood.. Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful and sexy..
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by loomer: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Julie has never ever been beautiful, she has always been sexy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.